Old November 24th 09, 12:51 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

Default An insult to be invited to the White House

I would refuse to go to the White House to worship the parasites
feeding off Americans while they contemplate on actually charging you
rent in the name of health care for simply being a citizen.
Scientific achievement? For what, almost 80% tax rates and then tell
us how to live? Too much work, it's not worth it?

Gee, will the local "health panels" decide since all males over 35
don't need to reproduce, we'll just chop off their egg rolls? Hey,
that would create jobs, huh? In other words, these plans violate our
civil rights, and the first Black President is not saying a thing, he
wants to turn the United States into a giant plantation?

I don't care if I rescue a group of people in a tragic accident, I
would tell Congress and the White House it would be an insult to be
present while those who hold office today invited me.

It is an insult to think that health care will be cheaper for
employers if there is a government option? Those who advocate such
concepts never point to the mass production of goods or services in
the midst of costs cuts that have ever been proven in the past? Such
propaganda is easily discovered for the lies that they are, because if
such financial principals worked, there would be no market for labor
unions?

Bah, Humbug.

Old November 24th 09, 01:28 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

In article b6dbe9eb-1036-49ce-abaf-4e23dfa08072
@e20g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

_______________________ must be a hell of a drug.

--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
Old November 24th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Respect the Office OF the Presidency of U.S.A.

Thingy is though, right now America does NOT have a President!, nor a
Vice President either!

I Don't ever want to get anywhere near that Hole of District of
Criminals! Closest I have ever been to there before was Fort
Jackson,South Carolina and I could smell the Stench from District of
Criminals all the way to Fort Jackson! Phewwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old November 24th 09, 07:58 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:51:28 -0800, MagneticEnergy wrote:

I would refuse to go to the White House to worship the parasites feeding

Dumb people don't get invited to the whitehouse
Perhaps, GW would like your type of company?

Old November 24th 09, 09:43 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 24, 7:58*am, Ima wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:51:28 -0800, MagneticEnergy wrote:
I would refuse to go to the White House to worship the parasites feeding

Dumb people don't get invited to the whitehouse
Perhaps, GW would like your type of company?

It would be an insult to be invited to go to the White House if you
were either smart or stupid. I must apologize since the concept was
apparently so confusing for you. Resistance is futile, the biological
and technical uniqueness of the Democrats will be assimilated by the
truth, they will comply.

So you wish GW was back in the White House? I picked up a copy of the
movie Celsius 41.11 at a garage sale for a buck. But of course only
communist sympathizers would cheer for a guy that made a movie with a
bundle of dynamite in his hand, super imposed in front the White
House,
with assorted signs showing GW as Hitler, and yet, guess who is trying
to pass a health care plan that would "reward the young" and would
make Hitler proud?

The Demo Crap Party?

It will be fun "reviewing" the movie and then writing about it.

Bah, Humbug. (the frequency at which communications are intercepted
coming from a black berry (hummm bug)).

Old November 24th 09, 03:52 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 23, 7:51*pm, MagneticEnergy wrote:
I would refuse to go to the White House to worship the parasites
feeding off Americans while they contemplate on actually charging you
rent in the name of health care for simply being a citizen.

Why would any one, that is any sane person go to the White House to
worship?

Geez, right wingers, thinking that the White House is a cathedral.
The Bushies really did a number on the stupid right wingers.