Old January 7th 10, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default It Looks Like The BASH on the 8th Is Going To Be a Cracker!

On Jan 6, 7:30*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Jan 6, 12:01 pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
Guess you can thank Gregg (Bushcraft, Benchmade, or otherwise) for
bringing the trolls into RRS. He was stirring the trolls up on
rec.knives so it was only natural they would follow him, especially
as he sought their assistance with the flaming of posters on RRS that
he disagreed with!
I would say your analysis is spot on.

Thanks a bunch, Gregg.

Not!

I notice Gregg is lying low now, the damage having been done! He
doesn't even use his aliases (sock puppets)in rec.knives any more.
Hey...maybe Gregg should change his alias to "Typhoid Mary" (as in
spreader of pestilence).

Gregg [Typhoid Mary] wrote:
Bite me, who made you read this thread? That is what I
thought.rolling my eyes

You clearly -- and completely -- miss the point.

It's not about reading just this one thread. It IS about, as Krypsis so
clearly stated, you bringing these polluting trolls over to RRS from
knives, cooking, Thailand, wherever, and having to put up with their
continuous sniping and whining posts from these other groups. (Gee,
maybe if they would just learn not to cross post).

But then, no one has ever accused you of being the brightest bulb in the
box -- or as a more apt analogy should I say, not the sharpest knife in
the drawer.- Hide quoted text -

Pal, you need to go back in the archives and see how it all went down.
I am not going
to keep repeating the story to everyone just because they are either
#1 - too lazy or #2 - just believing the dickhead Krypsis and all his
other buttbuddies and FWIW I don't respond to him because I don't even
bother reading his posts anymore because he 'unfortunately' is
delusional and a liar and until he apologizes to me with it saying
that in the top of the thread - I won't bother reading his diatribes.

Why don't you ask Fred and Larb and company to keep it over in the
other groups - seeing how you are being 'bothered' so much - even
though you consistently pop into the fray of the same thing you're
complaining about? That is almost funny itself and I can promise you
heh my knives are and will always be, sharper than yours.

Old January 7th 10, 11:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg [Typhoid Mary] wrote:
Bite me, who made you read this thread? That is what I
thought.rolling my eyes

You clearly -- and completely -- miss the point.

It's not about reading just this one thread. It IS about, as Krypsis so
clearly stated, you bringing these polluting trolls over to RRS from
knives, cooking, Thailand, wherever, and having to put up with their
continuous sniping and whining posts from these other groups. (Gee,
maybe if they would just learn not to cross post).

But then, no one has ever accused you of being the brightest bulb in the
box -- or as a more apt analogy should I say, not the sharpest knife in
the drawer.- Hide quoted text -

Pal, you need to go back in the archives and see how it all went down.
I am not going

YOU need to go back into the archives and, from what I can see, not all
that far. Have a look at what YOU and Fred Nurk posted while you had a
little too much of the Christmas Spirit in you. Better not to drink
while you are telling porkies Gregg.

Gregg wrote:
On Dec 30, 4:47 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
A quick New Years shout out goes to BushcraftGreg for the special
invite he extend to the Distinguished Troll Society while we were
over at Rec dot Knives...He was correct, we've been able to bring
a lot to the group!...I'm sure Baka, Krypto, Chuckles the Klown,
and Ph.dufus don't appreciate it but who really cares what they
think anyway! ...See ya all at the Jan 8th BASH and BYOB!

No problem Fred.
It's a great group here and irregardless ( like you mentioned)
that a few of the troublemakers don't like it, I have no problem
with you and others in here. No one is making anyone reading
anything in here - so that's my take on it - I remember the
unfortunate events that led to you all being here
- so that is that.

So, let's precis what has occurred here;

#1 You sent out a SPECIAL INVITE to the trolls as detailed by Fred Nurk.

#2 You invited them to help you out in YOUR harassment of Mike Bryant!

#3 YOU then stated that YOU have NO PROBLEM with Nurk and his troll
mates being in rec.radio.shortwave (as if other posters in RRS don't
matter!)

Not surprising you don't have a problem with the trolls since you
invited them into RRS, probably by covert email. I notice that you are
sending yet another email request to Fred Nurk for, I suspect, more
assistance.

to keep repeating the story to everyone just because they are either

Repeating YOUR STORY won't make it true Gregg.

#1 - too lazy or #2 - just believing the dickhead Krypsis and all his

Oh dear, a clear sign that you have lost your argument, you're resorting
to namecalling.

other buttbuddies and FWIW I don't respond to him because I don't even

I have buddies? Since when have I been associated with any other posters
on this newsgroup? I operate independently Gregg, which is more than I
can say for you! You need your troll mates to assist in your hrassment
of Mike Bryant. That's what you invited them over for! You're a coward,
pure and simple!

bother reading his posts anymore because he 'unfortunately' is
delusional and a liar and until he apologizes to me with it saying

Pray tell where I am "delusional"? I cite a post by nurk where he
acknowledges your invite to RRS and that makes me a liar? I think you
need a serious reality check Gregg.

that in the top of the thread - I won't bother reading his diatribes.

Don't expect an apology from me any time soon for what YOU have wrought
upon RRS. As you sow, so shall ye reap! Besides, you WILL read
everything I post because that's how you trolls operate. You get some
sort of sick gratification from responses to your handiwork yet still
you try to pretend you are a serious poster in RRS. Well Gregg, no one
believes you are serious about radio. You are merely using RRS as a
vehicle to get your rocks off trolling.

Why don't you ask Fred and Larb and company to keep it over in the
other groups - seeing how you are being 'bothered' so much - even

You've let the genie out of the bottle now Gregg. It's unlikely the
genie will want to go back since it's having so much fun in RRS.

though you consistently pop into the fray of the same thing you're

Gregg, IIRC, you used to pop into the fray of every trollfest in
rec.knives in support of the trolls.

complaining about? That is almost funny itself and I can promise you
heh my knives are and will always be, sharper than yours.

Your knives may be sharp but your brain certainly isn't! In fact, I
think you might have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock! You bring
a group of trolls in to control a person YOU saw as a troll. It's
backfired and the group of trolls you invited in are far worse than the
original problem.

Reminds me of the Queensland Cane Toads, originally introduced to
Australia to control sugar cane beetles. The cane toads have become a
major pest in themselves. See the similarity Gregg, they're just like
your troll mates.

http://www.environment.gov.au/biodiv...oad/index.html

I'll set you a challenge Gregg. get your troll mates to leave RRS. See
how good you are. You invited them in, get them to leave. Simple huh?
I wish you luck as I see they are spreading their evil ways to other
newsgroups such as rec.food.cooking and alt.cooking.chat.

Krypsis

Old January 7th 10, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg [Typhoid Mary] wrote:

Why don't you ask Fred and Larb and company to keep it over in the
other groups -

Why should I ask? YOU were the one that brought them over.

Bottom line:

YOU were the one who ****ed in the well... and this leads to one of two
conclusions.

a)You are too dense to realize what you've done.

or

b) You do realize what you've done but aren't honest enough to man up
and accept responsibility.
Old January 7th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Gregg [Typhoid Mary] wrote:

Why don't you ask Fred and Larb and company to keep it over in the
other groups -

Why should I ask? YOU were the one that brought them over.

Bottom line:

YOU were the one who ****ed in the well... and this leads to one of two
conclusions.

a)You are too dense to realize what you've done.

or

b) You do realize what you've done but aren't honest enough to man up
and accept responsibility.

Given that Gregg is "Pinging Fred" to check his email, I'd say both
options apply.
He's definitely too dense and, after being told what he's done, he's too
gutless to accept the responsibility!

One wonders at the content of any email transactions between these two
trolls.

Gregg is definitely an asset to rec.radio.shortwave NOT!

Krypsis

Old January 7th 10, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 8, 3:30*am, Krypsis wrote:

Gregg is definitely an asset to rec.radio.shortwave *NOT!

Krypsis-

****** Well, he's more of an asset here than you and your continued
whinging Krypto.

The only reason we hang around here is because you do.

That's right Krypto, we like to pull your chain and watch you dance
just like you are doing now.
So strike up the band and lead off old bean.
Mines a waltz.

;-)

Old January 7th 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:
Guess you can thank Gregg (Bushcraft, Benchmade, or otherwise) for
bringing the trolls into RRS. He was stirring the trolls up on
rec.knives so it was only natural they would follow him, especially
as he sought their assistance with the flaming of posters on RRS that
he disagreed with!

I would say your analysis is spot on.

Thanks a bunch, Gregg.

Not!

I notice Gregg is lying low now, the damage having been done! He
doesn't even use his aliases (sock puppets)in rec.knives any more.

Hey...maybe Gregg should change his alias to "Typhoid Mary" (as in
spreader of pestilence).

***Actually we are going to change his name for him when he's
elected....
Mister Bushcraft Gregg, Member
Distinguished Troll Society on Jan 8th to coincide with the Kraven
Bash!...:-)
By the by Joe, "Table for ONE"...?...:-(- Hide quoted text -

Well Fred, the Mister isn't needed. :-)
One thing I have been doing though is when I see this crossposted over
to the Tai/RK's
group, I knock those two groups out of my response.

I will never understand, if someone doesn't want to read a thread, why
are they not only
reading it - - but ALSO responding to it.

**One of the worst culprits is Krypsis (the 'Dummy from the Dunny').

You don't see Ace/PMaus/BA/
JPlimmer responding? They might be reading it for entertainment value
but they're not adding on to the thread and then complaining about
it. {?}

**Krypsis likes nothing more than a bitch, a whinge, a whine and a moan. He
adds nothing of value to any thread that he pokes his snout into. I don't
know why he bothers to post. He keeps telling us how good and how superior
the soc.culture.vietnam group is to other groups so maybe he should stick to
that group and keep his snout out of this one. :-)

Old January 7th 10, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

Krypsis wrote:
[...]

55555 Krypto
As your Troll Mate Bushcraft Greg stated
"Who invited you?"
Don't read the thread, don't poke your nose in the mix
Don't respond to posts you don't like
Don't go to the kraven Bash, or will you? :-)

Rod Shaftenauer
Old January 8th 10, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:
[...]

EXACTLY. He can babble all he wants and he keeps proving EXACTLY that
I am correct in what I am stating. He knows why he is REALLY here and
all the double talk and all the shucking and jiving he is 'attempting'
to do doesn't change the facts. I have to say, between him and his
mancrush - they are fascinating at first to read - but once you draw a
bead on both of them they are extremely boring to keep following. It's
the same old 'attempted' tactics of persuation via writing by saying
the name of his mark over four/five times in one freeking
post...lol...that's the oldest trick in the book to 'try an' gain the
confidence of either the reader and or listener. He is a used car
salesman and not a good one at that, not if I had him figured out from
go get. shaking my head

And here is the funny part that he can't/won't escape, as long as he
posts in here (RRS) - and is just posting crap - the DTS will be here
to batter and pillage his sick and twisted lame attempts at being the
usenet bully. He stops his game in here and the DTS won't post in here
unless it is in response to either the radio hobby or if I ping them.
Now I am not saying they won't read this group, they are no doubt
vigilant when it comes to fighting and picking out the bull****. But
mark it down....lol...the 'real' bully/troublemakers have been - and
will be proven again and again that their act doesn't work on people
that aren't skeered of their usenet bully tactics.

Gotta go grab a cup of hot coffee. yum :-)

Bash tests published Unlicensed Community Radio CB 1 November 24th 05 07:07 PM
Bash FM Community Radio CB 0 November 24th 05 02:53 PM
Bash test publishing FM Community Radio CB 0 November 24th 05 02:32 PM
Bash tests published FM Community Radio CB 0 November 24th 05 02:30 PM
The Honorable DICK BASH whoever Policy 0 December 24th 04 03:35 AM