Old April 22nd 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

Do you have a lawn mower, a walk behind lawn mower? Does it have a
Briggs & Stratton vertical shaft engine on it? Of course you know where
the oil drain plug is.

Last year that B HO ButtKisser (he once told me he is sixty two years
old) pushed his walk behind lawn mower (it has a Briggs & Stratton
vertical shaft engine on it, so do my two walk behind lawn mowers) over
here and he rattled my front screen door, he said,,, Show me where that
drain plug is!

The S.O.B. was too STUPID to look for it himself.

He sits in a plastic chair on that little front porch over there and
holding a hand mirror and picking at what he called a hair growth on his
face.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 22, 10:50*am, wrote:
Do you have a lawn mower, a walk behind lawn mower? Does it have a
Briggs & Stratton vertical shaft engine on it? Of course you know where
the oil drain plug is.

Last year that B * *HO ButtKisser (he once told me he is sixty two years
old) pushed his walk behind lawn mower (it has a Briggs & Stratton
vertical shaft engine on it, so do my two walk behind lawn mowers) over
here and he rattled my front screen door, he said,,, Show me where that
drain plug is!

The S.O.B. was too STUPID to look for it himself.

He sits in a plastic chair on that little front porch over there and
holding a hand mirror and picking at what he called a hair growth on his
face.
cuhulin

Sure beats working for a living!
Old April 22nd 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

He works at The Can Man metal recycling yard (the real name of the place
is, Aluminum Recycling Of Mississippi Inc, but their sign says The Can
Man http://www.devilfinder.com The Can Man Jackson,Mississippi) on
Valley Street.The Can Man buys all kinds of scrap metal.

He gets three or four days off each week.A couple of months ago, I heard
him tell that other B HO ButtKisser who lives next door to me,,, I
thought I would go to work this morning?

He didn't go to work that day.He sprays some kind of a car wheels shine
stuff on his car at least once every two days and he shines those wheels
real good and he goes riding!
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Space Shuttle Atlantis rolls out, getting ready to deliver some
thingys.Three more Space Shuttle Missions, NASA will retire the Space
Shuttle Missions this Fall.According to Stephanie Bell Flint, 4:30 PM
Channel 3 WLBT TV News/backwater hick tee vee noos.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Is World War Three about to begin on the Korean Penisular?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk

Article is also at http://www.rense.com
You know how it T'is, if it's at Rense.com, it is bound to be True.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 10, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 22, 7:05*pm, wrote:
Is World War Three about to begin on the Korean Penisular?http://www.telegraph.co.uk

Article is also at * *http://www.rense.com
You know how it T'is, if it's at Rense.com, it is bound to be True.
cuhulin

In WW2 they were known as kaiten...
Old April 23rd 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Did you think Queer google Queers are harmless? Think Again!
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 10, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Viet Cong attacked the wrong Country, I am not talking America either.
cuhulin

Charlie never left home.