Old April 22nd 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Say cuzz,

That Piece Of SH.T squatting in our White House, Piece Of SH.T once said
he is a World Citizen.
What is that suppose to mean?
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 21, 8:22*pm, wrote:
That Piece Of SH.T squatting in our White House, Piece Of SH.T once said
he is a World Citizen.
What is that suppose to mean?
cuhulin

His address is on Planet Earth?
Old April 22nd 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have been to Canada (1956) and Vietnam and China and Japan (1964) and
Mexico (1992) and I feel Sure that does not mean I am a World Citizen.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 22, 10:38*am, wrote:
I have been to Canada (1956) and Vietnam and China and Japan (1964) and
Mexico (1992) and I feel Sure that does not mean I am a World Citizen.
cuhulin

Man, if you live on planet Earth, you don't have a lot of choice in
the matter. It's a factoid of human existence.
Old April 22nd 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Richard Barrett (white supremicist MOFO, he was originally from New
Jersey, one of those Lunatics) done Dead, GOOD!
I saw and I heard about it earlier today on Breaking News, local yokel
backwater hick Jackson tv news.

They say he commited homicide/suicide upon himself.He lived on East
Petros Road just across the Mighty Pearl River in Rankin County.Myself
and my old buddy used to know a guy (Carl May and his wife, Maxine) who
lived on Petros Road.Carl was in the U.S.Navy in Asia in World War
Two.Carl and Maxine passed away not many years ago.My old buddy (he was
in the U.S.Navy too) bought the house and the acres of land that Carl
and his wife owned.He wants to sell that house, but he will not sell it
to just anybody.The house is not advertised on the market place.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
white supremacist Richard Barrett Found Dead at Pearl Home

Yep, he Done DEAD!
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 10, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
That Piece Of SH.T squatting in our White House, Piece Of SH.T once said
he is a World Citizen.
What is that suppose to mean?
cuhulin

It means when Iceland has a Volcano, people camp at LAX
Old April 23rd 10, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
I have been to Canada (1956) and Vietnam and China and Japan (1964) and
Mexico (1992) and I feel Sure that does not mean I am a World Citizen.
cuhulin

The President is the Emperor of Earth, like it or not.
Old April 23rd 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Birthday card I snail mailed to that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond about two weeks ago, her Birthday was
yesterday, April 22.I received an email from herself this morning.She
said it showed up today.Her time zone is six hours ahead of Mississippi
time zone.Two days ago, she said the card hasen't showed up yet,
probally because of that Iceland volcanic ash cloud grounded some
Airplanes.

I wonder if her snail mail delivery guy is like that guy in the old
Mrs.Bucket/Keeping Up Appearances Brit tv comedies?
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 23, 9:30*am, wrote:
The Birthday card I snail mailed to that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond about two weeks ago, her Birthday was
yesterday, April 22.I received an email from herself this morning.She
said it showed up today.Her time zone is six hours ahead of Mississippi
time zone.Two days ago, she said the card hasen't showed up yet,
probally because of that Iceland volcanic ash cloud grounded some
Airplanes.

I wonder if her snail mail delivery guy is like that guy in the old
Mrs.Bucket/Keeping Up Appearances Brit tv comedies?
cuhulin

You better be careful that that married Irish woman's husband doesn't
show up on your doorstep one of these days. Will Blueberry Doggy
defend you?

say cuzz, [email protected] Shortwave 4 January 3rd 10 05:21 PM
(OT) Say cuzz, RHF Shortwave 0 June 2nd 08 04:22 AM
(OT) Say cuzz, Brian Denley Shortwave 0 June 2nd 08 04:12 AM
(OT) Say cuzz,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 1 March 10th 08 04:38 PM