Old May 8th 10, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.energy,alt.solar.thermal

Default OT New Jersey nuclear leak hits ground water....

Another incident I haven't seen on the news.

http://tinyurl.com/393pfk5

The 'pollution for profit' scum score yet another one.

mike
Old May 8th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You posted it, it is World wide News now.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Nuclear Power Plant News

Those lawn mower home made generators are looking better all the time.
cuhulin

Old May 8th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When did New Jersey get electricity?

General Michael Smith at Army.Mil was a Private when he and I were at
Tan Son Nhut.One time he said, When I left New Jersey, I never looked
back!
http://www.tsna.org
cuhulin

Old May 8th 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.energy,alt.solar.thermal

"m II" wrote in message ...

Another incident I haven't seen on the news.

http://tinyurl.com/393pfk5

The 'pollution for profit' scum score yet another one.

Been on CNN all day.

Old May 8th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One time, the movie projected on a bed sheet on the back of a truck
wasen't any good, the movie.
I said to Michael Smith, Let's go down town and get us some wimmins,,,
he didn't really care that much about that.We caught one of those Navy
shuttle buses, we went to beautiful down town Saigon.He went to a pub
and drank beer, so he said.I went and found me a woman.
crabby daddy cuhulin

Old May 8th 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Box to contain oil spill settling over leak.
http://www.clarionledger.com
cuhulin

Old May 8th 10, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/393pfk5

Been on CNN all day.

cuhulin does all the TV watching for me. I got rid of my set over five
years ago. That may explain why I haven't seen it on the news.

I wonder how many of the fine denizens of this group use the radio and
Internet as their sole connections to the outside world...

I'm listening to Hannity (sp?) on 1530 KFBK Sacramento. There seem to be
a lot of these types on the radio. His purpose seems to be to get the
audience worked up. Must be a need for ratings (or a subconscious need
to emulate Foghorn Leghorn).

mike

Calgary Alberta Canada
Old May 8th 10, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.energy,alt.solar.thermal

"m II" wrote in message ...

Another incident I haven't seen on the news.

We are all smart enough to read the news for ourselves and decide what is
important to us. Therefore, we don't need trolls like you crossposting
off-topic **** across multiple newsgroups. I see you did the same just a few
days ago.

Bye Troll!
Vaughn

Old May 8th 10, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Workers tell of night their oil rig exploded

Internet news, (certain websites and online newspapers around the World)
Radio news, (Super Talk Mississippi WFMN, and WJNT radio) TV news (local
yokel backwater hick tv news)
Doggy and I get all the news that's fit to print.Wuxtry,,, Wuxtry, read
all about it!

A storm blew through here last night, lots of thunder and rain,
hailstones too.The weather has cooled down for a while.I need to work on
my house some more.I need to sit on doggy's front porch and trim my
toenails, I need to sit on doggy's front porch and comb the nits and
kinks out of my hair.I am letting my hair grow long like Wild Bill
Hickok.
cuhulin

Old May 9th 10, 08:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.energy,alt.solar.thermal

vaughn wrote:

"m II" wrote in message ...
Another incident I haven't seen on the news.

We are all smart enough to read the news for ourselves and decide what is
important to us. Therefore, we don't need trolls like you crossposting
off-topic **** across multiple newsgroups. I see you did the same just a few
days ago.

Bye Troll!
Vaughn

I too would be upset if I owned the BP shares you have. The loss of
earnings bothers your type more than any ecological disaster. Sad.

mike