Old June 7th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Krypto the Klown;...Have you lost it?

Taking BushCraft_Greg to task for inviting the Distinguished Troll
Society over from Rec dot Knives to Rec dot Radio, SPAMMING this very
MB sending out SOS signals across UseNet, accusing some of the DTS
members of hijacking User I.D's, and bs'ing us into believing you are
a distinguished honorary member of the Gurindji Tribe in the Abo
OutBack...Are ya daft man, have you lost your marble?...Now, lets get
down to brass tacks and discuss something you do know something
about...

I'm have a late night dinner party and wondering what TEA offering
might go well with the Beef Wellington...?...I was leaning toward an
African Red or quite possibly a Black Berry Blossum...:-)

by the by...I'm the original nurk_fred and was quite an amicable
poster prior to Kombat Kraven but when he decided to "Go Rogue" so I
joined up with those against him and then helped to form the
Distinguished Troll Society...:-) sh%t eatin' style
Old June 7th 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/06/2010 4:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Taking BushCraft_Greg to task for inviting the Distinguished Troll
Society over from Rec dot Knives to Rec dot Radio,

Yes, indeed and Gregg should apologise to all the RRS posters for that!

SPAMMING this very MB sending out SOS signals across UseNet,

Err, no, that was you Nurk... remember? You were calling on your troll
friends at alt.troll.

accusing some of the DTS members of hijacking User I.D's,

You trolls ALWAYS hijack other people's user id's. What's different this
time? That was your m.o. in sct and rec.knives (now here too) and was
what drove the other posters away.

and bs'ing us into believing you area distinguished honorary member
of the Gurindji Tribe in the Abo OutBack...

I care what you believe? You wish!

Are ya daft man, have you lost your marble?...Now, lets get

Lucky there's no mirrors in your place! You want to see daft? Don't need
to go far at all.

down to brass tacks and discuss something you do know something
about...

I'm have a late night dinner party and wondering what TEA offering
might go well with the Beef Wellington...?...I was leaning toward an
African Red or quite possibly a Black Berry Blossum...:-)

by the by...I'm the original nurk_fred and was quite an amicable

Nope, you hijacked the name from a Fred Nurk that posted in sct way
back. What's more, you've NEVER been an amicable poster.

poster prior to Kombat Kraven but when he decided to "Go Rogue" so I

The only ones gone rogue are the self aggrandising DTS. You were there
from the beginning though in god knows how many guises!

joined up with those against him and then helped to form the
Distinguished Troll Society...:-) sh%t eatin' style

You've already had way too much to drink if what you're writing is any
indication.

Krypsis

Old June 8th 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Taking BushCraft_Greg to task for inviting the Distinguished Troll

I think you are all one person with a serious mental defect.

Old June 8th 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 8:48*am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Taking BushCraft_Greg to task for inviting the Distinguished Troll

I think you are all one person with a serious mental defect.

Wow, Dave! We agree with each other. for once!