Old June 7th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Krypto the Klown;...Have you lost it?

Taking BushCraft_Greg to task for inviting the Distinguished Troll
Society over from Rec dot Knives to Rec dot Radio, SPAMMING this very
MB sending out SOS signals across UseNet, accusing some of the DTS
members of hijacking User I.D's, and bs'ing us into believing you are
a distinguished honorary member of the Gurindji Tribe in the Abo
OutBack...Are ya daft man, have you lost your marble?...Now, lets get
down to brass tacks and discuss something you do know something
about...

I'm have a late night dinner party and wondering what TEA offering
might go well with the Beef Wellington...?...I was leaning toward an
African Red or quite possibly a Black Berry Blossum...:-)

by the by...I'm the original nurk_fred and was quite an amicable
poster prior to Kombat Kraven but when he decided to "Go Rogue" so I
joined up with those against him and then helped to form the
Distinguished Troll Society...:-) sh%t eatin' style
Old June 7th 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/06/2010 4:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Taking BushCraft_Greg to task for inviting the Distinguished Troll
Society over from Rec dot Knives to Rec dot Radio,

Yes, indeed and Gregg should apologise to all the RRS posters for that!

SPAMMING this very MB sending out SOS signals across UseNet,

Err, no, that was you Nurk... remember? You were calling on your troll
friends at alt.troll.

accusing some of the DTS members of hijacking User I.D's,

You trolls ALWAYS hijack other people's user id's. What's different this
time? That was your m.o. in sct and rec.knives (now here too) and was
what drove the other posters away.

and bs'ing us into believing you area distinguished honorary member
of the Gurindji Tribe in the Abo OutBack...

I care what you believe? You wish!

Are ya daft man, have you lost your marble?...Now, lets get

Lucky there's no mirrors in your place! You want to see daft? Don't need
to go far at all.

down to brass tacks and discuss something you do know something
about...

I'm have a late night dinner party and wondering what TEA offering
might go well with the Beef Wellington...?...I was leaning toward an
African Red or quite possibly a Black Berry Blossum...:-)

by the by...I'm the original nurk_fred and was quite an amicable

Nope, you hijacked the name from a Fred Nurk that posted in sct way
back. What's more, you've NEVER been an amicable poster.

poster prior to Kombat Kraven but when he decided to "Go Rogue" so I

The only ones gone rogue are the self aggrandising DTS. You were there
from the beginning though in god knows how many guises!

joined up with those against him and then helped to form the
Distinguished Troll Society...:-) sh%t eatin' style

You've already had way too much to drink if what you're writing is any
indication.

Krypsis

Old June 8th 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Taking BushCraft_Greg to task for inviting the Distinguished Troll

I think you are all one person with a serious mental defect.

Old June 8th 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 8:48*am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Taking BushCraft_Greg to task for inviting the Distinguished Troll

I think you are all one person with a serious mental defect.

Wow, Dave! We agree with each other. for once!
Old June 8th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 8:47*am, Krypsis wrote:
On 9/06/2010 12:32 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
snip

I've given up defending all of you. *You are certainly not one to
talk, Krypsis, having not a leg to stand upon. *You have turned out to
be the most annoying troll of all.

Don't defend me Bruce! I am quite capable of defending myself and have
been doing so for many years now. What you should be doing is getting
Gregg (your mate!) to call off HIS TROLLS. He'll probably have to do
quite a bit of butt kissing with them now as they seem so eager to get
to work on this newsgroup. However, I'll leave that in your capable hands!

BTW, if I am so annoying, why bother to respond to me? Why not killfile
me and be done with it! I promise you I won't be offended in the least!
You'll soon enough have your hands full with Gregg's troll friends to
even give me a second thought!

Krypsis

***Bravo, Krapto for your willingness to "Go it alone"...
You are capable of defending yourself!!!...As a 55 yr Oz Govt Tea Lady
pushing a beverage cart around for your meager subsistance one would
imagine you'd develope a pretty "thick skin"...Can't imagine the sheer
number of tea and biscuit orders you cocked up; the verbal abuse must
have been a real ordeal :-)...

And furthermore, don't worry about BushCraft_Greg "butt kissing the
DTS members"...We all know you gotta be the worlds best arse kisser
for remaining on the public dole for 55 yrs, and what you probably had
to do to keep your little tea cart concession...We wouldn't be
surprised if you turned in a few "horizontal resumes`" in the water
closet...

As for killfiles Krapto, I thought you had killfiled all of us Trolls,
weren't going to respond as per your post with Chuckles the Klown
(rec.knives), and now we find out YOU have hijacked User I.D's to spam
this group and others..As I stated earlier Krapto, looks like you've
gone the way of Kombat Kraven, Rogue!...Hmmm, wonder if we might
consider you for appointment in the Distinguished Troll
Society...?...NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! ...Is it Tea time
yet...?...*grin, Abo sh%t eatin style*

Old June 8th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 11:58*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 8, 8:47*am, Krypsis wrote:

BTW, if I am so annoying, why bother to respond to me? Why not killfile
me and be done with it! I promise you I won't be offended in the least!
You'll soon enough have your hands full with Gregg's troll friends to
even give me a second thought!

Krypsis

I respond to you, because you are the ******* that brought them here.
If it were not for your ceaseless pestering of Gregg, Gregg never
would have made the significant error of bringing the 'tards to this
group. *You are the catalyst, the touchstone, the real axis around
which this wheel of foolishness spins. *And you love every minute of
the attention, too. *A classic bottom-feeding troll.

Bruce,

It wasn't Krypsis that brought the trolls. Blame it on me if you want.
I decided to stand up to the all constant lies that Gregg and DX Ace
were spreading about me. Notice that Gregg's first reaction to my
return was to start making up things he knew from my now married
female students. This is the kind of crap I've dealt with for almost a
decade, now, from these two. Gregg could not even begin to defend
himself without sputtering physical threats and contradicting himself
on a daily basis. So in came the troll train. I thought if I left, at
least they'd stop slandering my current employer. Did they stop? If
you haven't noticed Gregg and Steve's continued attempts to get me
fired, your choosing to ignore some constant efforts.

Please ignore who you want. Don't get caught up in defending the likes
of Gregg, just because he acts nice to you.

But keep posting your logs. That's what this group should be about,
not endless personality contests.

Mike
Old June 8th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/06/2010 5:13 AM, Mike wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:58 am, wrote:
On Jun 8, 8:47 am, wrote:

[...]

At least one person here can see the reality for what it is.

Gregg, like the fool that he is, admitted quite publicly that HE brought
the trolls into rec.radio.shortwave. I merely made the observation long
before anyone else.

Gregg acts nice to everyone because that's his modus operandi. He keeps
a nice face on but, behind the scenes, is as disruptive as they come!
That makes HIM a slime!

Krypsis

Old June 8th 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/06/2010 1:58 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 8, 8:47 am, wrote:
[...]

No, that would be Gregg. Remember his admission? Such a short selective
memory you have!

If it were not for your ceaseless pestering of Gregg, Gregg never
would have made the significant error of bringing the 'tards to this
group. You are the catalyst, the touchstone, the real axis around
which this wheel of foolishness spins. And you love every minute of
the attention, too. A classic bottom-feeding troll.

You need to get those rose coloured glasses off your face concerning
Gregg. Then you might be able to see him as the turd he really is. You
will have by now noted that you are alone in defending him. There's a
reason for that you know!

Moreover, so far nothing you have said signifies that you are capable
of defending yourself. Your words make you out the stooge while
everyone else gets laughs at your expense. You are seriously deluded.

"Tis you who are deluded my good fellow!

I kill file nobody on the offchance that they have something
worthwhile to say. You, however, seem to have no interest in
shortwave, so I am at a complete loss as to why you continue to hang
around here - except to note that you are just a disruptive troll.
You are literally the worn-out pot calling the kettle black.

With the DTS in this group, you will learn to use your killfile and
learn fast!

So keep on puffing yourself up, and keep on pretending that you have
something worthwhile to say about others, and keep on being the
lightning rod that attracts the sparks.

I have nothing worthwhile to say about Gregg. He came into other groups
and started trolling. He was the lightning rod but then, you don't read
those groups, do you? How could you know that HE was the catalyst.

Then you can thank *yourself*
for screwing up yet another newsgroup. It is, at its core, your
fault. I'll bet you're proud of yourself.

Bruce Jensen

So who, pray tell, screwed up SCT long before I ever posted there?
Between you and me and the gatepost, there's been quite a number of
"cataylsts" in that group over the years, good posters all. Where are
they now? The only group that has thus far survived the onslaught of the
DTS is rec.food.cooking and that is because the women in that group
stood up to these trolls. The DTS didn't stand a chance! It's surely a
pity there's not more women in this group who are prepared to put the
DTS in their place!

Krypsis

Old June 8th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 8:47 am, Krypsis wrote:

[...]

Hey, clown 'tard, what 'lies'?

Think hard, 'tard boy, before you answer.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 8th 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 8:47 am, Krypsis wrote:

[...]

USA- Hide quoted text -

***Ah nice to see the FAKE Ph.dufus back amongst the living and
spreading his muck again, at long last!...Maybe now we can request
dxAce to get back to using his DISCLAIMER about parents letting their
kids go to that school...*grin, sh%t eatin' Southern Style*