Old June 9th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Krypto the Klown;...Have you lost it?

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jun 9, 1:30 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jun 9, 9:29 am, wrote:

I should have saved my money and bought an old truck with one of those
hydraulic boom buckets on it.Den Ahh woodnyt needs no steekin tall tall
ladder.Ergo uv dat der window awning onna mah fryont dinin rooma window
atts dat coner part der, Ahh has tu use two ladders sos Ahh kin git
ahbove dat awnin anna step ober accrossyt to my brother inn law's taller
fiberglass ladder.
It's ROUGH ON ME! Ahh aynts assa young anna also spry assa Ahh ooosed
tah be.Ahh only hopes Ahh donyts fall offa any ladders.
cuhulin

***Nice try KRAPTO hijacking my User I.D and responding to
BushCraft_Greg (One thing DTS members has is RESPECT for each other,
something you know nothing about, Bwahahaha Dufus)...You have
confirmed your utter stupidity as you can't even hijack a user i.d
correctly...WTF!...You have lost your one and only marble...The
Distinguished Troll Society knows what a buffoon you truely are but
it's hilarious to sit back and watch you make an utter tit of
yourself...And now we've got the fake Ph.D back in the mix as well,
however the Trolls always knew he was lurking with his pants down
around his ankles...I'm sure dxAce will not appreciate Dufi's arrival
back into the mix and take the **** right out of him...But its shaping
up to be a pretty good MB going into the summer for the
Trolls...*grin, sh%t eatin' Southern Style*

*Pour the Tea and serve the biscuits Krapto!

Are all trolls as racist and filthy as you are, Fred? I can smell your
stink from the other side of the planet. Get out of here and leave us
alone or we'll recruit some women from the cooking newsgroup to run
you out.

Steve Lare and I have dealt with each other for a long time. We don't
need vermin, like yourself, increasing the clutter.

Hey, clown 'tard, folks like you who once claimed to have a PhD, are vermin.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 10th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 6:13*pm, dxAce wrote:

Hey, clown 'tard, folks like you who once claimed to have a PhD, are vermin.

dxAce

Steve you really need to hire a writer. Repeating the same one-liners
for over a decade is getting a little stale. Flail away, Ace, because
I'm through responding to you. You're just not worth the effort.

Luv Ya

Mike
Old June 10th 10, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 6:13 pm, dxAce wrote:

Hey, clown 'tard, folks like you who once claimed to have a PhD, are vermin.

dxAce

Steve you really need to hire a writer. Repeating the same one-liners
for over a decade is getting a little stale. Flail away, Ace, because
I'm through responding to you. You're just not worth the effort.

Heard those lines from you before, clown 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA