Old June 11th 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

California Now The Least Edcuated State
http://www.rense.com

Arra, Arra, Arra,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old June 11th 10, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
California Now The Least Edcuated State
http://www.rense.com

Arra, Arra, Arra,,,,,,,
cuhulin

I am your futum.
Old June 11th 10, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Don't blame me, blame rense.com
cuhulin

Old June 11th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I just now saw Alvin Woods, Woods Equipment, on 5:00 PM WJTV channel 12
tv news, he was talking about expensive lawn mowers.Some of those
expensive lawn mowers cost from $12,000 up to $18,000.He said he has
survelliance on his store and outside storage area.He records the serial
numbers on every piece of equipment.Thieves are going around stealing
expensive lawn mowers and other equipment and starting their own
business, some of those thieves are selling those expensive lawn mowers
to unsuspecting customers.Those unsuspecting customers can go to jail
too.

I own two old lawn mowers.One of them I bought for $100.00 at Wal Mart,
the other one, I bought for $69.95 at a pawn shop.I keep them chain
locked to one of the axels on my old trailer in my back yard.If thieves
steal my old lawn mowers they aren't getting much.If I see anybody
trying to steal my old lawn mowers, I can Drill em Full of Lead! Durn
Tootin!
cuhulin

(OT) Cuhulin dxAce[_10_] Shortwave 1 September 2nd 08 08:13 PM
Hey Cuhulin Caveat Lector Shortwave 2 February 17th 07 08:28 PM
cuhulin gets around [email protected] Shortwave 6 September 10th 05 05:22 AM
Cuhulin, You OK? Greg Shortwave 41 September 2nd 05 01:41 AM
cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM