Old June 16th 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OilGate: 0baMa0's Cover-up Is Worse Than The Slick

Walruses in the Gulf of Mexico? Unt Uh!
Walruses live in the Artic, North Atlantic, and North Pacific Oceans.
cuhulin

Old June 16th 10, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/16/2010 12:05 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

Evening Bruce. i see your playing with the trolls again. I

don't understand why you argue with these nym changing trolls,

that still have the hot's for old failin-palin. Just remember,

this guy with the changing nyms (socks), voted for bush twice.

So, what does that tell ya? Just drop them in the same bucket

with crazy old fisk. these people really believe what old

Rushie dope head says. And please, stop the cross-posting,

and lets get back on topic.

Drifter...
Old June 16th 10, 10:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 15, 10:27*pm, Drifter wrote:
On 6/16/2010 12:05 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

- Evening Bruce. i see your playing with the trolls again. I
- don't understand why you argue with these nym changing trolls,
- that still have the hot's for old failin-palin. Just remember,
- this guy with the changing nyms (socks), voted for bush twice.
- So, what does that tell ya? Just drop them in the same bucket
- with crazy old fisk. these people really believe what old
- Rushie dope head says. And please, stop the cross-posting,
- and lets get back on topic.
- Drifter...

* * * Warning * * * Beware * * *
If you prick a Prez Obama Mania Supporter : They
Bleed Oil and their Polluted Ideas foul-up the Environment

~ RHF -aka- crazy old fisk
Old June 16th 10, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 6/15/2010 10:48 PM, Walter Harding wrote:

She's now a very powerful Republican, and will be essential in
winning back the House.

Only if people continue voting for their favorite MILF with their little
head instead of using their big head...

....and "Governor" Barbie is still a dingbat, having told us she was good
at international relations because she could see Russia from Alaska
(although she was never even in that part of her state). Sorry, but
intellectually, she's a featherweight -- and dishonest.

And Sarah will remind the Republicans of her first hand experience in
just how dirty you cocksuckers fight.

Oh? The Republicans know nothing of dirty fighting?

Karl Rove was the undisputed *master* of dirty tricks.

How quickly you forget.
Old June 16th 10, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 16, 2:12*am, RHF wrote:
On Jun 15, 10:27*pm, Drifter wrote:

On 6/16/2010 12:05 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

- Evening Bruce. i see your playing with the trolls again. I
- don't understand why you argue with these nym changing trolls,
- that still have the hot's for old failin-palin. Just remember,
- this guy with the changing nyms (socks), voted for bush twice.
- So, what does that tell ya? Just drop them in the same bucket
- with crazy old fisk. these people really believe what old
- Rushie dope head says. And please, stop the cross-posting,
- and lets get back on topic.
- Drifter...

* * * Warning * * * Beware * * *
If you prick a Prez Obama Mania Supporter : They
Bleed Oil and their Polluted Ideas foul-up the Environment

~ RHF -aka- crazy old fisk
*.

So how is the court jester this morning?

Still worshipping at the feet of Big Oil, I see. Never mind burning a
candle - you can light your entire god on fire!

Old June 16th 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Walruses in the Gulf of Mexico? Unt Uh!

Ever see Gov. Barbour go for a swim?
Old June 16th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 16, 7:54*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 16, 2:12*am, RHF wrote:

[...]

BpnJ - D'Oh !

I have been lambasting BP efforts to Stop this
Oil Leak and Cleaning-Up the Oil Spill in the
Gulf of Mexico as to slow and inadequate.

I really think that the US Federal Government
should be IN-CHARGE by all Prez Obama and
his Regime seam to be doing is saying that 'they'
are in-charge -but- just going alone with BP's
inadequate program and plans.

* * * NEW FLASH * * *
On Disaster Clean-Ups, Louisiana Voters
Give Poorer Marks to Obama Than Bush
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-bush-katrina/

* * * NEWS TRASH from MSNBC * * *
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...e_command.html

"KO" Prez Obama must have been on another
Planet for the last 57 Days

"CM" Prez Obama is starting to look like Carter

-my-comment- Nobel Prizes Do Fix Oil Spills

"CM" did not 'sense' Executive Command from Prez Obama

-my-comment- The American People wanted to hear
about what 'Their Government' was doing TO FIX AND
CLEAN-UP THE OIL SPILL -not- a Political Commercial
for Cap-and-Trade and Higher Energy Taxes for everyone.
http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2010/0...rss-topstories

-*Never mind burning a candle
- you can light your entire god on fire!

Praise Be The Obama ! ~ RHF
Old June 16th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Give Poorer Marks to Obama Than Bushhttp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/16/louisiana-voters-obama-per...

* * * NEWS TRASH from MSNBC * * *http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._trashes_obama...

for Cap-and-Trade and Higher Energy Taxes for everyone.http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2010/0...ech-the-choir-...

-*Never mind burning a candle
- you can light your entire god on fire!

Praise Be The Obama ! ~ RHF

You're a fool.
Old June 16th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You can jive Governor Barbour all you want to, it's no sweat off my
balls.
I have never seen him swimming before.I don't even know if he knows how
to swim, I assume he does though.I never took any swimming lessons
before, but I believe I could figure it out quick enough.
What has that got to do with anything?
cuhulin

Old June 16th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ted Kennedy was a damn good swimmer, wasen't he?
Do you think if Haley Barbour had been at Chappaquiddick that day, he
would have swam away/ran away and let that woman drown?
cuhulin