Old June 27th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default R. AUSTRALIA on 15415 at 0515 UTC

On Jun 27, 5:45*am, dxAce wrote:

You fool no one, Bryant. You were mentally ill enough to claim to have a PhD when you
did not.

Steve, have you ever heard of a problem called "obsessive compulsive
disorder"? You
need to look it up and then go seek help.

Happy Sunday!

Mike
Old June 27th 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jun 27, 5:45 am, dxAce wrote:

You fool no one, Bryant. You were mentally ill enough to claim to have a PhD when you
did not.

Steve, have you ever heard of a problem called "obsessive compulsive
disorder"? You
need to look it up and then go seek help.

Help? You're the one who needs help, 'tard boy. You are the one who lied about having that
PhD, not me.

Please, try to pay attention, you sociopath.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 27th 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I just wanted to say that my vacation is coming to an end,
today. I told you at the beginning that Steve and Gregg
would find reasons to suggest that I shouldn't be allowed
to post logs to this NG.

Obviously, this thread kind of proves my point.

Let's see if Gregg finds a decent receiver. I kind of
doubt that he'll ever tell us which receiver he acquires.

Later,

Mike

Old June 27th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

I just wanted to say that my vacation is coming to an end,
today.

Unfortunate. Back to impregnating young minds with your clown 'tard
tomfoolery.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 28th 10, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 26, 6:12*pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jun 26, 5:56 pm, dxAce wrote:

Hey Steve, I just won an award for having the best lectures of
any "clown tard academic" in the state of KY!

Most likely awarded by a group of like minded clown 'tard academics such as
yourself.

Totally worthless, but you can probably frame it and hang it on the wall of
your hovel.

All of us can't add as much to society as you do by staying in your
"beautiful home" and DXing 24/7.

I don't DX 24/7, clown 'tard, but yes, I consider my home to be beautiful..

Thank god for Gov'tal medical
disability payments, right?

Yep, I receive the Social Security benefits that I paid for. Paid for every week
via payroll taxes.

FWIW Steve, you do have a beautiful IMO. From the pics you have shown
and all. Is it sitting on 50 acres? No. But so what, some people don't
want that. I know I don't. The price of a home IMO doesn't make a home
beautiful, beautiful is where you lay your head down at night and can
be yourself. I'll be getting with you Steve, I'll show you a few
things you can have fun with if he wants to keep playing these games.

Old June 28th 10, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 26, 6:15*pm, Mike wrote:
On Jun 26, 12:23*am, Gregg wrote:

On Jun 25, 11:39*pm, Mike wrote:

On Jun 25, 11:26*pm, Gregg wrote:

On Jun 25, 10:59*pm, Mike wrote:

On Jun 25, 10:32*pm, Mike wrote:

On Jun 25, 9:33*pm, Gregg wrote:

You can hear 15.415 with regularity (depending on your definition)
here in SW Ohio if you have a good antenna and good receiver. A tad
tougher but not what I would consider huge. But maybe that's because I
hear them all the time shrug and not putting down his catch either,
so don't go there.

[Rolling my eyes and laughing]

Hey, Gregg, post some more logs, so we can be amazed at the
frequency calibration of your outstanding receiver and antenna.
You started this crap again....

What crap? I'm not allowed to state the truth? I didn't start
anything, I wasn't even talking to you or about you. I just mentioned
RA at that time and on the freq. - just because I didn't say "wow -
Mike great catch" etc. etc. you get all ****ed at me? Again, it shows
your nature and what you are going to bring back here whenever someone
either questions you or doesn't applaud you. Kind of like someone I
know in RK. You aren't going to change, that proved it right
there....like I needed proof anyway. Ha! sheesh- Hide quoted text -

And I'm willing to bet that your "easy" R. Australia catch is on
15515,
given your mis-qouted frequencies in the past. You took offense to me
*even posting in your thread, won't even post logs, and call RA's
Indonesian broadcast on 19 meters at 0500 UTC "easy". You are
a hopeless liar. Just tell folks what your receiver is. Bet you won't,
because you'd be laughed at....

Trolling is what you do best, Gregg.

Mike- Hide quoted text -

Whatever professor....lol. If it was a troll as you stated, which it
wasn't - it was just a response.....but you bit my top water bait like
a big ole' largemouth bass. I can imagine how hard you would have "hit
it" if I used my buzzbait. grin Damn Mike, it's just shortwave
radio. You "literally" made a point when you started back here (I
caught it you pot smoking liar) about mentioning my Long Isl. grab on
the BCB like it wasn't a big deal. It was to their radio station when
I spoke to them and it was when I got my goodies from them. It was to
me, I hadn't ever heard them before. shrugBut I HAVE heard RA on
that time and on that freq. - what else am I suppose to say?

See, that's why I don't do much of logs on here, people like you and
Eduardo when he was here. I used to all the time. I don't anymore just
because of stuff like this, like I said before, I don't have to post a
big string of logs to prove I listen to radio. I'll be listening to
even more radio and grabbing more stations when my Premium RX shows up
here, by the end of July. :-) smirk

So respond away because like a real adult, I'll let you have the last
word and your last insult, you just can't help it and I know your old
friend will pop on in (or your puppets) also...lol...all because you
got upset because I spoke the twuth (misspelling on purpose) and you
didn't like it. rolling my eyes Maybe you can go and post my name
all over the internet....lol...I knew you'd liven things up. I won't
respond, have at it and flame away because you just can't help it.
Ooomph - set the hook :-D- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Gregg, you've now mentioned your new "premium receiver" several
times. What's the matter? Is it so premium, that you can't remember
who makes it? Is this a gov'tal secret? New master weapon from the
DTS?
Again, why won't you mention what you've been using?

Bwahahah!!! I just caught this post of yours, you're baked. I don't
have the receiver, never said I did and I didn't mention it several
times either liar. I mentioned it once....err maybe twice before you
posted this. Sooooo apparently you are just dying to know, small penis/
radio syndrome Brybaby? It'll be OK Bry, with your DX skills you can
hear more than anyone else in this group with a Patrolman and a
coathanger - we all know that anyway. You rule dude!!!rolling my
eyes RA is calling dontchaknow! ;-D

Come on, someone in here might be able to give you enough help to
actually be able to use that "new Premium RX"!

Oh quit it Ding Dong Head, there are no "new Premium RX's" - you need
to brush up or debate on this. Let me take that back a tad, there is I
am sure new receivers that will never see the light of day or
prototypes, but you'll never see one unless you are "in the knows" -
and we all know enough from your "history"...lol...you are NOT in the
knows so too speak. You qwack me up Brybaby.

Yeah, and I'm sure you're that guy right, to help me out -like you did
Daniel and a few others I may add (Weber St. bust)? You couldn't
operate my Hammarlund HQ129X and Q Multiplier like I can...lol. Uh
duhhhhh - what would you do? Scream at my receiver like you do into a
tape recorder to "practice" or "warm up" for a debate? ;-P The
gentleman that is giving me this has operated equipment that only in
your wettest teen dreams could imagine - so I'm sure I'll be OK. But
thanks for caring and sharing. He's going to give me the ORIGINAL book
(and it's big) and papers and notes (which are numerous) he has made
throughout the years with the add on of other things - that even you
(NOT) could understand. Now as far as repairing it, nah baby nah -
can't- nor would I attempt it and he has given me the name of three
people in the US and their phone numbers and addys that worked on and
modified this receiver and that will work on it FREE OF CHARGE when I
mention his name. I bet you've googled "Premium RX" at least three
times to try an narrow it down. There's quite a few (Premium Rx's) out
there - I've seen somewhat of what I will have in my possession, but
not everything.

ROTFL, while rolling my eyes

What's the saying about imitation is the biggest form of flattery?
Yep, that's it, coming from you though is kinda creepy. So stop you
creepo. Sounds like you have been on a *roll* while on 'vacation'. :-D

**Psss - Now I see. I said I wouldn't respond and let you get the last
word. Well, now you can...lol....I pwomise (misspelling intentional so
the fake phD doesn't attack spelling per Maus "back in the day")
Brybaby. Have fun with your students. ;-)
Old June 28th 10, 08:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 27, 6:48*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:53*pm, Krypsis wrote:

His premium receiver is a crystal set! Not too many knobs on those to
confuse him!
Krypsis-

******* Say Krypto, you've only got one knob and you've been twanging
it so long it's made you into the fool you are today.

But you already know that eh???

*GRIN*

I can PROMISE you this much Larb. I ain't buying what he's trying to
sell. He isn't as old as he says he is or look below. Nope. He can
tell it to someone else. It is either one of two things.

He's saying he's that old to try an impress his boyfriends/or whatever
group he's trolling and/or cover up for his other sock puppets - you
know - try an get em' off the trail with the age thing or make them
think " damn- this old man has kept his faculties this long and has an
attitude"....lol. Or #2 He REALLY IS that old and he has 'literally'
absolutely no life or anyone that loves or cares for him and he is
soooo ****ed that he takes it out on here. I noticed the ones he makes
friends with on usenet and I made a mental note of it and I'll just
leave it at that.

I know this much (Hand Raised To God Himself and I don't take that
lightly) - if the Lord hasn't come back or I haven't died before I get
to the age that he "says he is" - - - the absolute last thing I will
have on my mind is being on usenet and leaving a legacy on usenet like
he has. What a pathetic life one must have at that "supposed age" to
be on his computer of all things and let loose his vitriolic tangents
is unquestionably the saddest (IMO) legacy one could leave behind.

Can you imagine if a loved one/family member (doubt he has any sadly)
or someone that thought they knew him got his computer and pulled up
all his crap.shaking my head Every perverted keystroke and every
mean thing he has said to people.....and that's just under this
monicker we know about.

I'm ashamed of myself that I have stooped to the level and was given
the directions to their neighborhoods so too speak ( him and Brybaby)
and decided to play with them, I feel dirty. But I am only human. I
don't know much about Krypsis' usenet history, I've never googled him
or anything except to prove he was lying about me and that was only on
RK. I'll end it on this note. If he is truly the age he says he
is.....IMO it is tragic. And he can come back and say whatever he
wants - but I stand by my statement in regards to him. I even TRIED to
be nice to him and told him if he was my neighbor I would help him put
up a real antenna AND I MEANT IT. He didn't want none of that, he
wanted what he always sets out to do on usenet.:-(
Old June 28th 10, 08:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 27, 6:48*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:53*pm, Krypsis wrote:

His premium receiver is a crystal set! Not too many knobs on those to
confuse him!
Krypsis-

******* Say Krypto, you've only got one knob and you've been twanging
it so long it's made you into the fool you are today.

But you already know that eh???

*GRIN*

I have more knobs and toggles on two of my HQ's combined than he has
ever had in his life. How did I miss all these posts?
Old June 28th 10, 09:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 27, 7:24*am, dxAce wrote:
Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jun 26, 4:21 am, dxAce wrote:

You, Mr. Bryant, are nothing but a clown 'tard academic.

dxAce

Hey Steve, I just won an award for having the best lectures of
any "clown tard academic" in the state of KY! I think society
evaluates "clown tard academics" as being more important
than dumb clown DXers, like yourself.

Then you yourself must be an even dumber clown DXer, 'tard boy!

Psychology speaking, I have NEVER EVER read any posts from ONE REAL
TEACHER on usenet as of this date (till now) that has ever said "I
just won an award for having the best " of ANYTHING....lol. It says
much of his mental makeup just to have typed that. There are actually
three words/phrases for it, I'll let him go fishing for it.

I wonder if his "students" not students aka; 'drug connections' or
aka; 'party friends, because he can't have friends of his own age and
trying to relive his glory days'.....but real honest too goodness
students/parents know of his "real history" - and I mean REAL history,
not what he chose to tell them or lied by omission. I wonder if they
knew/thought "he/Daniel rolled on his connection" in Utah if they
would "deal with him" for lack of a better phrase. Drug addicts and
dealers want you to "man up" if you're stupid enough to get
busted....not to turn them in for a lighter charge/sentence aka
'rolling'. Why doesn't he say on his Linked profile why he left Weber
St. or for that matter why doesn't it say on Sullivan College of
Technology and Design that he got busted by the law in Utah on a
school sponsored debate trip for burning weed with one student "that
they could prove" in a hotel room?

I know this much. This won't be the last time 'Bear' makes the news
because he was stupid, he thinks (like he did back then- that he's too
smart to get busted) it is- and that he'll cover his bases better- but
he's gonna get bit, remember I said it. I wonder how many "male
students" will be in his hotel room this time? Not that there's
anything wrong with that in his type of mind. Just saying.

Coast to Coast has been good tonight, Laura Hersch {sp} - she's good!
Old June 28th 10, 09:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 26, 4:21 am, dxAce wrote:

You, Mr. Bryant, are nothing but a clown 'tard academic.

dxAce

Hey Steve, I just won an award for having the best lectures of
any "clown tard academic" in the state of KY! I think society
evaluates "clown tard academics" as being more important
than dumb clown DXers, like yourself.

Then you yourself must be an even dumber clown DXer, 'tard boy!

Psychology speaking, I have NEVER EVER read any posts from ONE REAL
TEACHER on usenet as of this date (till now) that has ever said "I
just won an award for having the best " of ANYTHING....lol. It says
much of his mental makeup just to have typed that. There are actually
three words/phrases for it, I'll let him go fishing for it.

As I recall, this was not the first time he'd mentioned just receiving an
award.

He seems to receive them just in the nick of time when someone questions his
teaching ability/suitability.

Australia on 21,740 MHz Telamon Shortwave 6 August 15th 05 11:01 PM
R Australia, RNZ and N-S propagation - 29 May uncle arnie Shortwave 0 May 29th 05 10:01 PM
VG R.Australia 1200 UTC on 9.560 uncle arnie Shortwave 1 May 12th 05 04:40 AM
R. Australia 21.740 Maximus Shortwave 2 February 21st 04 11:31 PM
Australia Alun Policy 11 November 20th 03 08:05 PM