Old June 29th 10, 10:16 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

Default Welcome back Steve!!!!!

Steve 'Kombat' Kramer (Man of Adventure, "award winning" photographer,
newsgroup personality, Kung-Fu master, expert swordsman, expert deep sea
diver, expert cook, ex-volunteer Tourist Police Konstable, ex-Pat
Extraordinaire, ex-smoker, Martial Arts expert, Fencing Master, decorated
Vietnam War veteran, and undercover agent for the FBI, Scotland Yard, The
Thai police, The Australian Federal police, the New Zealand police and
Interpol) is back. Using the "Anonymouse" ID (as well as occasionally
borrowing Gregg's ID) Steve has returned and is up to his old tricks again!

Welcome back Steve. I hope you stick around a bit longer than you did last
time...... )

Old June 29th 10, 11:41 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On Jun 30, 9:16*am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
Steve 'Kombat' Kramer (Man of Adventure, "award winning" photographer,
newsgroup personality, Kung-Fu master, expert swordsman, expert deep sea
diver, expert cook, ex-volunteer Tourist Police Konstable, ex-Pat
Extraordinaire, ex-smoker, Martial Arts expert, Fencing Master, decorated
Vietnam War veteran, and undercover agent for the FBI, Scotland Yard, The
Thai police, The Australian Federal police, the New Zealand police and
Interpol) is back. Using the "Anonymouse" ID (as well as occasionally
borrowing Gregg's ID) Steve has returned and is up to his old tricks again!

Welcome back Steve. I hope you stick around a bit longer than you did last
time...... * )

******* Golly gee. I thought he only EVER used his real name when
posting.
Always used to brag about it and belittle others that did'nt.
How times have changed and the mighty have fallen.
Old June 30th 10, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 29, 5:16*pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
Steve 'Kombat' Kramer (Man of Adventure, "award winning" photographer,
newsgroup personality, Kung-Fu master, expert swordsman, expert deep sea
diver, expert cook, ex-volunteer Tourist Police Konstable, ex-Pat
Extraordinaire, ex-smoker, Martial Arts expert, Fencing Master, decorated
Vietnam War veteran, and undercover agent for the FBI, Scotland Yard, The
Thai police, The Australian Federal police, the New Zealand police and
Interpol) is back. Using the "Anonymouse" ID (as well as occasionally
borrowing Gregg's ID) Steve has returned and is up to his old tricks again!

Welcome back Steve. I hope you stick around a bit longer than you did last
time...... * )

I would feel flattered in a weird way if he felt the need to change
his name and go all anonymouse. Just to attack me. And to think, he
told me how bright I was and that I had the drop on all you fools.
Isn't it something how disagreeing with a narcissist can change their
mindset. Kinda creepy but understandable I suppose. ;-P

Old June 30th 10, 07:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wheelchair.org wrote:
Steve 'Kombat' Kramer (Man of Adventure, "award winning" photographer,
newsgroup personality, Kung-Fu master, expert swordsman, expert deep sea
diver, expert cook, ex-volunteer Tourist Police Konstable, ex-Pat
Extraordinaire, ex-smoker, Martial Arts expert, Fencing Master, decorated
Vietnam War veteran, and undercover agent for the FBI, Scotland Yard, The
Thai police, The Australian Federal police, the New Zealand police and
Interpol) is back. Using the "Anonymouse" ID (as well as occasionally
borrowing Gregg's ID) Steve has returned and is up to his old tricks again!

Welcome back Steve. I hope you stick around a bit longer than you did last

Oh you forgot **The One Man Neighborhood Nigh****ch Mercenary* - man
that was a GREAT story. He took on a GANG of thieves (in Japan I
think?) etc. etc. when the neighbors refused to put a stop to it. Not
my guy!!! He put a stop to that crap like pronto, I bet they still
have nightmares of him. ;-)