Old July 11th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
kop kop is offline

Default Kleary Kombat Krapped his Khaki's

Look at him squish into that seat, clearly uncomfotable...Look at the
officers face, as if to say "who cut the cheese"...?...Not Cheesy Bob,
nowhere to be seen...Did Kombat drop a Deuce...?...Look at the picture
of him sitting there in the Police Station and judge for
yourself...Must have lost control of his bowels and made a muddy
mess...

Hey anyone need any spearfishing equipment...?...:-)
Old July 11th 10, 05:38 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 7/11/2010 12:46 PM, kop wrote:

Hey anyone need any spearfishing equipment...?...:-)

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/

Are you trying to pass off a machine gun with a silencer as spearfishing
equipment?
Old July 11th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Hey Pinkie, I like the one of you in your dress...

Hey Pinkie, I like the one of you in your dress...

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7749/pinkie.jpg
Old July 11th 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 11/07/2010 1:46 PM, kop wrote:
Look at him squish into that seat, clearly uncomfotable...Look at the
officers face, as if to say "who cut the cheese"...?...Not Cheesy Bob,
nowhere to be seen...Did Kombat drop a Deuce...?...Look at the picture
of him sitting there in the Police Station and judge for
yourself...Must have lost control of his bowels and made a muddy
mess...

Hey anyone need any spearfishing equipment...?...:-)

So now it's "must have"! A change of tune Scott? Funnily enough, I don't
see it that way. Who's to say it's even in a police station. Could be at
the local bank, local municipal offices or even the post office. From
what I've seen, the people there often wear uniforms too.
On the other hand, it's definitely a picture of Bob, surrounded by 2
police officers and looking decidedly uncomfortable! Maybe if he put his
tetth in there might have been a modest improvement. Say, maybe they
caught him unawares and he didn't have time to get them out of the glass
of water near his bed. Certainly took the "cheese" out of "Cheesy Bob"!!

New name for Robert Johnson! He will now be hereinafter and henceforth
known as "GUMMY BOB".

Krypsis

Old July 11th 10, 02:24 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Hey Steve 'Kombat' Kramer, I like the one of you in your bikini...

"Anonymouse" wrote in message news:
Hey Pinkie,

**Hey Steve, I like the one of you in your bikini... :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46470957@N03/4266776399/

--
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine. I'm here to deal with it. If
you wish to call me names, that's your prerogative, and causes no harm to

Old July 11th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 7/11/2010 12:46 PM, kop wrote:

Hey anyone need any spearfishing equipment...?...:-)

Are you trying to pass off a machine gun with a silencer as spearfishing
equipment?

**Are you Steve still trying to pass yourself off as an "award winning"
photographer who shoots for all the leading travel magazines in SE Asia?
)

The Great Pretender:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/2621031855/

--
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness, and most
likely many of us have already crossed it... " - Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

Old July 11th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
kop kop is offline

On 7/11/2010 12:46 PM, kop wrote:

Hey anyone need any spearfishing equipment...?...:-)

Are you trying to pass off a machine gun with a silencer as spearfishing
equipment?

**Are you Steve still trying to pass yourself off as an "award winning"
photographer who shoots for all the leading travel magazines in SE Asia?
)

The Great Pretender:http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/2621031855/

--
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness, and most
likely many of us have already crossed it... " - Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

***Klearly Kombat Krapped his Kahki's...You can almost feel the ooze
squishing out the sides of the chair...Look how uncomfortable the
officers face is, he knows he didn't cut the Cheese, so who did, the
Sap in the Indiana Jones Costume...?...I'm sure they didn't take a
liking to Pinkie Flaggelating all over the Patrol Station...Gave him a
Tourist Policemans Truncheon instead and told him to "hit the
bricks'...:-)
Old July 11th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 7/11/2010 12:46 PM, kop wrote:

[...]

bricks'...:-)- Hide quoted text -

***Now we all know why...Cheesy Bob sent a Colon Detox Kit over to the
Hillside Condos for Kraven...Probably why he crapped his pants at the
Police Station on arrest day!...:-)