Old July 12th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Research Anal-ist Krapto Falls Short

Krpto wrote...

On 29/06/2010 8:12 PM, Krypsis wrote:

Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

***Not only are the Distinguished Trolls scoffing at this post they
are busting a gut; Tim Willis an alcoholic...?...Hahaha, Scott a
Psychotic, Cheesy Bob a racist...?...With research like this I hope
the OZ Govt didn't let you within 100 meters of a computer...Just pour
the Tea!
Old July 12th 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 13/07/2010 6:29 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Krpto wrote...

On 29/06/2010 8:12 PM, Krypsis wrote:

Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

***Not only are the Distinguished Trolls scoffing at this post they
are busting a gut; Tim Willis an alcoholic...?...Hahaha, Scott a
Psychotic, Cheesy Bob a racist...?...With research like this I hope
the OZ Govt didn't let you within 100 meters of a computer...Just pour
the Tea!

Your reaction, Scott, tells me I'm rather close to the mark!

Anyway, this isn't "research", this is something that is patently
obvious to all who read the drivel you trolls post! Everyone of your
posts is clearly psychotic! If you really feel a need to "go right off",
just make sure your gun is pointed at your own head before you pull the
trigger. You'll save the world a whole lot of grief that way!

Krypsis

Old July 13th 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 7/13/2010 5:29 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Krpto wrote...

On 29/06/2010 8:12 PM, Krypsis wrote:

Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

***Not only are the Distinguished Trolls scoffing at this post they
are busting a gut; Tim Willis an alcoholic...?...Hahaha, Scott a
Psychotic, Cheesy Bob a racist...?...With research like this I hope
the OZ Govt didn't let you within 100 meters of a computer...Just pour
the Tea!

Speaking of research, Scott... or should I say Pinkie (after all,
RESEARCH shows that YOU are the original. Here's the URL...
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7749/pinkie.jpg ) Didn't you say
that Krypsis (posting from Australia) was really Kramer? Just as you
said David (posting from the US) was really Kramer, and Tom (posting
from Thailand where proxie servers are not permited) was really Kramer?
It's been almost three days since you announced another person from
another country as being a Kramer sock puppet. Have you realized your
mistake or are your just geographically challenged?

And it's been almost 24 hours since you threatened someone with physical
harm. Please don't tell me that you are woosing out, Pinkie. Here, let
me give you a quick shot of Macho....
http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/ There now, feel better
now that you can pretend to be a rough, tough soldier. Go back to making
your full auto conversion kits, Pinkie. It's the only job you haven't
been fired from. *smile* *
Old July 13th 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Jul 13, 12:07*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
Please don't tell me that you are woosing out, Pinkie. *Here, let
me give you a quick shot of Macho.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

ROTFLMAO
Old July 13th 10, 07:02 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 7/13/2010 1:27 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Jul 13, 12:07 pm, wrote:
Please don't tell me that you are woosing out, Pinkie. Here, let
me give you a quick shot of Macho.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

Jeez! Can you imagine? Larbgai got something right for a change!

Old July 13th 10, 07:14 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Didja ever wonder about their motives....

I did... but only for a few seconds.

Then I realized that when you take two alcoholics and mix them with two
psychotics and one convicted criminal, the result is the Distinguished
Troll Society. Five people who make as much noise as an entire crowd,
and managed never to say anything worth reading. THAT is pretty amazing!

I'm not including the wannabe troll in the radio group. He's like some
little kid trying to play with the older boys. *
Old July 13th 10, 10:46 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Jul 13, 6:14*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
I did... but only for a few seconds.

***** It will take a little bit more than that Anonymouse, let's see,
we've got a known paedophile and a third rate photographer both
deported from Chiang Mai for various nasty crimes that we won't go
into here in too much detail for reasons I'm sure you know all about.

Previous to this the photographer turned up in Chiang Mai, busted and
friendless after his mysterious departure from a well paid job in
Japan. (His words)
For months he tried to set up a photo safari/ school in Chiang Mai
fortunately with no success as the locals and the tourists thankfully
saw through his underhanded methods and ignored him like the plague.
He tried (with his usual lack of success) to ingraciate himself with
the Chiang Mai gentry by joining the local volunteer tourist police
force but was soon given his marching orders when it was found out he
was associating with known criminals.
Her was arrested for interferring with a Thai owned and operating
business and dealt with accordingly.
His future was then assured, it was a matter of get out or be kicked
out.
Sadly the fool chose the latter.
Old July 13th 10, 01:50 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Jul 13, 4:46*pm, LarbGai wrote:
[...]

Say Hey:

I couldn't have said it better. Poor ole sot is back in J-pan trying
to get his job back as assistant English professor (his words).

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old July 13th 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

"LarbGai" wrote in message news:
[...]

**Over to you Steve. Time now for you (or rather one of your grubby little
sock puppets) to respond with the usual lies, fantasy and bull**** about
how you retired from that well paid job as an English language Professor
with a million-dollar pension, how you set up a jungle safari photography
tour business in CM that was sooooooo successful that you had to turn away
work, how you wrote for all the leading travel magazines in SE Asia, how
your travel and photography features were published on all the major travel
and tour websites, about the highly paid photo shoots you were sent to all
over the world, how you wined and dined with all the rich and famous and the
hi-so in CM, how you were head-hunted into the tourist police force in CM,
and how famous you became as a photographer that even a doorman at a hotel
in Bangkok recognised you and asked for your autograph! )

And don't forget the one about the international company who head-hunted you
and set you up in Singapore in a million-dollar apartment. *smirk*

Off you go Steve.... *grin*

--
"I've offered to pick them up at the airport many times. I've posted my
name, address AND phone number before. I'll make the same offer to you. Just

Old July 13th 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 13/07/2010 10:50 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On Jul 13, 4:46 pm, wrote:
On Jul 13, 6:14 pm, wrote:

[...]

No Bob, you couldn't have said it! period!

I wonder why larbgai is trying to link Kramer with David Leonard Arthur?
Could it be to divert attention away from himself? Is larbgai David
Leonard Arthur gone to ground in New Zealand? Arthur is too well known
in Australia. New Zealand would provide him with the degree of anonymity
he needs to make a fresh start on his "hobbies". Standard behaviour of
crims and paedophiles, point to someone else and say "it's him!". Not
only say it but repeat it ad nauseum! Make it a mantra!

Bob, you seem to chant the same mantra. What was your pickle business a
front for? Why the high walls, barbed wire, searchlights and cameras
around your house in Chiang Mai? To keep people out? Thais are friendly
people Bob! Other people manage to live in Thailand without the high
walls, barbed wire, searchlights and cameras! More likely you are trying
to keep people IN, not OUT! Were you supplying David Leonard Arthur and
others like him with the "raw materials" from your (so called) "pickle"
business?

So many questions!

Krypsis