Old July 22nd 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Can We All Get A Loan Steve?

With Krapto spewing dollar bills from his perverbial Pie Hole its
obvious he has money to burn...Hey Krapto, errr Steve, can I get a
loan...?...I've got a new business venture that I'm trying to get off
the ground and your dollars would be most welcome, and since you are
boasting why not open your wallet and share the wealth...:-)
Old July 23rd 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 7/23/2010 7:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

With Krapto spewing dollar bills from his perverbial Pie Hole its
obvious he has money to burn...Hey Krapto, errr Steve, can I get a
loan...?...I've got a new business venture that I'm trying to get off
the ground

Even Kramer wouldn't give you any money for business. Try asking at
HoodSport and Dive Shop. They like you. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! I just
read all about that debacle! So they even removed all photos of you from
their website too, eh? You must be a popular figure there.

Can anyone think of one good reason to give Scott Koplin money for a
business venture? A man who hasn't been able to hold a job for more than
three consecutive days?

Scott, you must be desperate. Didn't your welfare checks and food stamps
arrive on time?
Old July 23rd 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

"Anonymouse" wrote in message news:
On 7/23/2010 7:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

With Krapto spewing dollar bills from his perverbial Pie Hole its
obvious he has money to burn...Hey Krapto, errr Steve, can I get a
loan...?...I've got a new business venture that I'm trying to get off
the ground

Even Kramer wouldn't give you any money for business.

**He wouldn't because he can't - he's broke!

His jungle safari photography tour business in Chiang Mai went bust. Only 5
paying customers in 5 years of trading!

If it wasn't for his wife Nobuko who now supports him then Steve really
would be up sh*t creek. )