Old August 2nd 10, 05:45 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Solid proof Kombat is full of ****.

On Aug 2, 2:45*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
The dates don't work. The trolls caught lying again.

The trolls say that Kramer was arrested in January of 2004.
They say he was deported.
So how come a Chiang Mai magazine was able to interview him and post
photos of him working for the Thai Tourist Police IN THAILAND in 2006?

Hired by the Royal Thai Police in 2006. Thailand's largest English
language magazine interviewed Kramer in 2006, along with several other
members of the Royal Thai Tourist Police as they were helping out one
Sunday afternoon.http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341

This wasn't some article about Kramer. He was just one of the people
interviewed for the information contained IN the article. No some
advertorial as the trolls claim but a story about people helping people
in Thailand.

The trolls were kind enough to post the photo of him working as a Thai
Tourist policeman two years AFTER they say he was deported. So who is
lying? The trolls? Or Chiang Mai's largest English language magazine.
The answer is patently obvious.

All of the posts about the supposed arrest were lies.
All of the posts about the supposed deportation were lies.
Just as people have said all along.
The proof is right here in this web page...http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341*A web page from
February, 2006. *Two years AFTER the trolls say he was arrested.

******* Please tell us why Kramer doesn't post this under his REAL
name?
Why is he relying on an anonymouse sock puppet to defend him?
If he really is in Chiang Mai why doesn't he ring Bob Johnson up and
invite him out for a coffee, I''m sure Bob would'nt mind if he brought
along all his bodyguards as we all know he's **** scared of Bob.

Bob it will be my pleasure to stump up for the drinks if he turns up.
My guess he will be too gutless as usual.

Over to you Steve.
Old August 2nd 10, 06:25 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Solid proof of Troll lies... Chiang Mai magazine says it so!

[...]

Because Kramer doesn't post to Usenet, and hasn't for years. Only you
trolls seem to think he does, and claim that anyone and everyone,
regardless of what countries they are posting from, are him. You claim
that someone in Australia is him. You claim someone posting from
Thailand is him (despite the fact that you say he can't be IN Thailand.
You insist that he's posting from all over, all on the same day. But you
don't seem to realize how foolish that makes you look to anyone reading
your posts.
Kramer posts regularly in moderated groups and has for the past two
years. Knife newsgroups, cooking newsgroups, Thai culture newsgroups.
Trolls are not permited in those groups. Robert Johnson has been banned
from the Thai culture group under half a dozen different names.

Why is he relying on an anonymouse sock puppet to defend him?

I'm not defending him. That's just a by-product of proving that you
trolls have been lying all along. Not only lying, but having
make-believe parties for events that never took place. Having parties in
your castles-in-the-air. It's one thing to have castles-in-the-air. It's
quite another to live in them.

If he really is in Chiang Mai why doesn't he ring Bob Johnson up and
invite him out for a coffee,

If you look at the archives, Kramer tried to meet with Johnson many,
many times. Offered a dozen different meeting places, anything to try to
coax Johnson out of his fortress. Johnson never showed up.

Would you like to try again, troll?

Old August 2nd 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 3, 12:56*am, Anonymouse wrote

Two separate issues here... First, I do for the same reason you do. )
There is need to show the world just what you trolls really are.

******* ROTFLMAO................. Are you serious?????? There is a
NEED to show the world what a couple of old guys are doing to blowhard
and a braggard.

Steven, you really must keep taking your medication.

Second, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY regardless of
how many times you wish to say there is. If there is, post it just as I
have posted proof to show your lies.

****** Who bloody cares???
You keep on posting about your famous awards........................No
proof.
You keep on posting about your war exploits........................No
proof.
You keep on posting about your international press
features..............No proof.

*From now on, that is all I will do. I will keep re-posting this proof
of your lies. Every time you post the world will see for themselves that
you are lying.

******* Hey that reminds me of Justin, he did the same thing.
Steve, you are a bully and blaggard, you have been caught out and are
getting some of your own treatment back.

Don't you like it?
Old August 2nd 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai
kop kop is offline

On Aug 2, 3:10*pm, LarbGai wrote:
[...]

***I sure wish the DTS had pictures of the dirty dungeon Kombat use to
call his Snapper Studio...Gawd only knows what went on in that smelly
stinky place...Sure leaves one to imagine all of the
possibilities...*smirk*
Old August 3rd 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Trolls bluster... Fact don't.

On 8/3/2010 7:10 AM, LarbGai wrote:

Don't you like it?

Yes. I love it. )
The dates don't work. The trolls caught lying again.

The trolls say that Kramer was arrested in January of 2004.
They say he was deported.
So how come a Chiang Mai magazine was able to interview him and post
photos of him working for the Thai Tourist Police IN THAILAND in 2006?

Employed by the Royal Thai Police in 2006. Thailand's largest English

Old August 3rd 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default I will be trying to kill

On Aug 3, 11:20*am, Anonymouse wrote:

"I've offered to pick them up at the airport many times. I've posted
my name, address AND phone number before. I'll make the same offer to
you. Just let me know when you are coming and I'll be happy to pick
you up at
the airport too. But remember this. I don't do school yard brawling.
If
you want to fight me, please understand I will assume that you are
attacking my
life. I will NOT be trying to 'shut your mouth.' I will be trying to
kill
you."

Old August 3rd 10, 02:48 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Trolls try another fake... Truth is still out there for all to see

On 8/3/2010 8:29 AM, LarbGai wrote:

.... just more troll crap, re-written posts, faked e-mails, etc. But the
truth is now out there for everyone to see...
-----------

Old August 3rd 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Truth is still out there for all to see. Kramer seriously embarassed.

On Aug 3, 1:48*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
"I've offered to pick them up at the airport many times. I've posted
my name, address AND phone number before. I'll make the same offer to
you. Just let me know when you are coming and I'll be happy to pick
you up at the airport too. But remember this. I don't do school yard
brawling.
If you want to fight me, please understand I will assume that you are
attacking my life. I will NOT be trying to 'shut your mouth.' I will
be trying to
kill you."

... just more troll crap, re-written posts, faked e-mails, etc. *But the
truth is now out there for everyone to see...

******* Are you trying to tell us you did'nt write this little gem
Steve???

Really?
But the truth is now out there for everyone to see
..