Old August 12th 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Steve, Can I Interview The Hillside Condo Staff When I Arrive?

Say Hey Steve...I'll be there in Bangkok later this year...My trip is
still on and just like last time ('06-'07) I'd like to get together
(minus Howard of course:-) for a drink and a bowl of noodles in CM,
I'm buying...I'm sure you'll make up some lame excuse but its ok,
you've been avoiding the Trolls for quite sometime now...But I do plan
on dropping by the Hillside to see your former abode and to chat with
the staff...I'm sure they'll all be eager to discuss the Colon Detox
Bob sent over that made them all ROTF and Busting a Gut!...)