Old September 14th 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Inherent Results of Long Term Single-Party Rule :C...

But, but, but that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyyyy over yonder across
the big pond in Bognor Regis,England watches a couple of BBC tv stations
and I don't want her Irish mind being biased by that BBC biased ass
SH!T.
cuhulin

Old September 14th 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
But, but, but that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyyyy over yonder across
the big pond in Bognor Regis,England watches a couple of BBC tv stations
and I don't want her Irish mind being biased by that BBC biased ass
SH!T.
cuhulin

Tell her to quit watching the Home Service and get Saudi financed Sky TV.
Old September 14th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I still want to watch Irish tv via satellite, and perhaps some other
European tv stations and maybe some Japanese tv stations.I once read
tell there is a satellite over Granada which fetches Irish tv from
Ireland, but if I buy me one of those FTA (Free To Air) satellite rigs,
I still don't know if I could access that satellite over Granada.
Where you at?, satellite tv guy in Evansville,Indiana.
cuhulin