Old October 31st 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default A Crossroads Election

On 10/30/2010 7:36 PM, Chas. Chan wrote:
Most elections are about particular policies, particular scandals or
particular personalities. But these issues don't mean as much this
year-- not because they are not important, but because this election
is a crossroads election, one that can decide what path this country
will take for many years to come.

We heard the same BS when we stuck obama in office and demanded change
.... what a surprise, what we got--MORE OF THE EXACT SAME!

I have been though decades of republi-crats and demo-cans, I can tell
you quite honestly, they are puppets all owned and operated by the same
puppet masters ... now I want the puppets and puppet masters imprisoned
and the country placed back in the peoples' hands -- I will not settle
for less ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 31st 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 10/31/2010 9:32 AM, WR wrote:

How??? However bad the situation is, I'd always opt for a democratic
( I mean voting) solution, whoever is on top. Bad democracies are
infinitely better than mob rule, dictators, or revolutionists.

You don't read history?

"Revolutionists" are who put this great democracy in place and upheld
it, until recently ... when, now, power seems to have been usurped from
the individuals who really are "the country", "the government" and the
only true holders of the right(s) to do so ...

No, I am not for allowing this country to become a "bad democracy", we
seem to have that now ... we don't need "leaders" we need the public
servants which the constitution sets up and gives rights to represent
the will of the people.

Regards,
JS
Old October 31st 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:38:07 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 10/31/2010 9:32 AM, WR wrote:

How??? However bad the situation is, I'd always opt for a democratic (
I mean voting) solution, whoever is on top. Bad democracies are
infinitely better than mob rule, dictators, or revolutionists.

You don't read history?

"Revolutionists" are who put this great democracy in place and upheld
it, until recently ... when, now, power seems to have been usurped from
the individuals who really are "the country", "the government" and the
only true holders of the right(s) to do so ...

No, I am not for allowing this country to become a "bad democracy", we
seem to have that now ... we don't need "leaders" we need the public
servants which the constitution sets up and gives rights to represent
the will of the people.

Regards,
JS

teabaggers would love to have a shootout once every four years. They
simply can't get in enough killing in the name of the lord

if they ever get office they can nuke the whole middle east and claim the
highest kill ratio ever obtained for a few hours anyway

Old October 31st 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 10/31/2010 9:32 AM, WR wrote:

[...]

You Liberals want to burn the witches.....

Old October 31st 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Oct 31, 2:38*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 10/31/2010 9:32 AM,WRwrote:

How??? However bad the situation is, I'd always opt for a democratic
( I mean voting) solution, whoever is on top. Bad democracies are
infinitely better than mob rule, dictators, or revolutionists.

You don't read history?

"Revolutionists" are who put this great democracy in place and upheld
it, until recently ... when, now, power seems to have been usurped from
the individuals who really are "the country", "the government" and the
only true holders of the right(s) to do so ...

No, I am not for allowing this country to become a "bad democracy", we
seem to have that now ... we don't need "leaders" we need the public
servants which the constitution sets up and gives rights to represent
the will of the people.

Regards,
JS

The American Revolution was about disengaging from British rule, not
about overthrowing government. The colonists wanted to retain their
colonial governments, sans Royal governors, and rule themselves. For
example, when the Royal Governor of Virginia disbanded the Virginia
House of Burgesses, they simply reconvened in a Tavern and plotted
joining with the other colonies to oust the useless British, who taxed
but didn't defend, who controlled all aspects of colonial economics,
who kept colonials in debt and bled the colonies white. In addition,
the British had forbidden Western expansion beyond what is now Eastern
Ohio, limiting opportunities. In any event, that revolution was about
retaining local democratic-republican forms, about local rule, and
about cutting the cord with the Mother Country. Remember, when the
Whiskey Rebellion challenged the Federal Government of the young
United States, President George Washington donned his old uniform
himself and led the federal troops who suppressed it.

The Rightwing (and Leftwing) nutcases who start posturing with threats
of violent revolution today are all about destroying Government. That
type of revolution almost invariably leads to excess and finally to
dictatorship. We're nowhere near that point, of course. For the most
part, the American people are sane and responsible. There is anger and
frustration out there but not enough to force a rebellion.

Old October 31st 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 10/31/2010 9:32 AM, WR wrote:

[...]

You still believe in witches? The teabagger party IS doomed

Old October 31st 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 10/31/2010 2:25 PM, WR wrote:

Yes, it serves only as an example, times change, crimes, tactis, etc.
changes ... this time it will be about tossing criminal-treasonous
public servants out of office who serve the bankster and wall street
puppet masters ... it will be about dismantling the fed, it will be
about destroying the debt system, etc. ...

Regards,
JS
Old November 1st 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 06:14:59 -0800, dave wrote:

Paul Briskette wrote:

You still believe in witches? The teabagger party IS doomed

If you believe in angels you gotta believe in witches. Religion is
"funny" that way.

religion is still all fantasy land and republicans teabagers enjoy living
there under false believes. reality is for the majority of people that
have to live with their tailings
Old November 2nd 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/31/2010 5:33 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:
John Smith wrote:
tally the gold in Ft. Knox

Isn't all that (what used to be gold)
just plated tungsten?

That is one story I have heard ... the drill samples, at random, to
check ... supposedly.

Regards,
JS

Old November 2nd 10, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 11/1/2010 7:13 AM, dave wrote:

The government has already been overthrown. That was obvious last summer
when Obama was taking orders from BP. The USA is dead. They cleaned out
the bank on their way out of town. Hurry, the trail is getting cold.

This is what needs looking into by a supreme grand jury ...

Regards,
JS