Old November 7th 10, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eco-R-Us : Shopping At The Goodwill Store - It's Environmentall...

wrote:
Starkville is a long ways Northeast of doggy's couch.I reckon about 120
to 130 miles.MFJ (Mighty Fine Junk) Enterprises is in Starkville.
http://www.MFJEnterprises.com
cuhulin

On 11/7/2010 7:55 AM, dave wrote:

Along with Hy-Gain, Ameritron, etc.

No doubt because they are WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARIES of MFJ.

Old November 7th 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Arrah, I reckon you are right.Highway 80 (the old Highway 80 - U.S.80)
from Tybee Island,Georgia to San Diego,California.
Parts of old Highway 80 (U.S.80) were removed years ago.Highway 80 (in
Mississippi) ends on the West side of Clinton,Mississippi, about five or
six miles West of doggy's couch.
From Clinton (heading East) and through Jackson, Highway 80 runs
Eastward across all the way into Alabama.I didn't check all of the
Southern States in my Rand McNally Road Atlas.

http://www.devilfinder.com
U.S.80
cuhulin

Old November 8th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You can't blame them folks at MFJ for having a brew or two while they
are working.

This afternoon good old Pam came over here.(she is almost always
shopping at the Goodwill store) She brought me two pairs of shoes she
bought for me at the Goodwill store.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 10, 11:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 7, 8:13*pm, wrote:
You can't blame them folks at MFJ for having a brew or two while they
are working.

- This afternoon good old Pam came over here.
- (she is almost always shopping at the Goodwill store)
- She brought me two pairs of shoes she bought for me
- at the Goodwill store.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin - You know what they say... ;;-}}
Old November 8th 10, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The "Old Spanish Trail" [OST] Transcontinental Highway

On Nov 7, 5:15*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
U.S.80 (I call it Highway 80) I think goes from coast to coast.U.S.Army
Base (that Base closed down years ago) that was in Oakland,California at
the junction area of Highway 80 and one or two other Highways, I was
there for four days and nights in January 1964, on my way to Vietnam.
I used to catch a bus going across Treasure Island to San Francisco to
do some sight seeing.I was walking down Market Street and a woman about
two or three storeys up in a building, she wolf whistled at me.
cuhulin

- US 80 is now I-20, I-10, I-8 from Dallas to San Diego.
- It used to be transcontinental.
- We called it Mill Ave and University Drive
- when I was a kid.