Old January 12th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : She Is Still Alive : Don't

On 1/12/11 10:33 , John Smith wrote:
On 1/12/2011 7:57 AM, dave wrote:

I know she won't be reading any House Resolutions for the next few
months. She is incapacitated and not capable of performing normal duties
as a US Representative.

I doubt we shall even notice a change, if/when she resumes her duties.

Most in congress are just a bunch of brain-dead-criminal-puppets ...
their puppet masters like them that way, easier to control the strings,
yanno'?

Regards,
JS

That was a bit over the top, John.

Old January 12th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : Ain't No Provision for 'Substitute'US Representatives

On 1/12/11 11:17 , John Smith wrote:
On 1/12/2011 9:07 AM, RHF wrote:

Can Her Husband Be Appointed Her Legal
Guardian by the Court -and- Resign For Her ?

I certainly HOPE NOT, we have no rule by royalty in this country. The
king can't assume the "queens'" duties ... we simply have no "queens."

Actually, that's happened in a number of states, now.

Whatever transpires in the interim, a special election will need to be
held to elect someone to fill her office. However, whether she is brain
dead or not, do you really think anyone will notice a difference? I
mean, other than her family and friends?

Haven't all politicians only been reduced to bad jokes? Since they have
stopped representing the will of the majority, what credibility should
they be granted? NONE, in my book ...

Regards,
JS

Old January 12th 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 1/12/2011 9:51 AM, D Peter Maus wrote:

That was a bit over the top, John.

Really? Then perhaps I had better contact a shrink for consultation ...
as it sure seems like that to me.

For example: Over the past decades I have seen republicrats and
democans come and go, and replace each other, and change the party of
office ... one thing has been consistent through it all ... the plans of
the shadow government. Become aware, sit back and watch ... see if you
don't begin to notice it ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 12th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 1/12/2011 9:52 AM, D Peter Maus wrote:

Actually, that's happened in a number of states, now.

That is why I stated, "... I hope not ..."

You are correct, there is much criminal and un-Constitutional which has
been allowed to happen. Now is the time for people to accept the
responsibility of government, which is theirs, and let the public
servants know they are not their to do their puppet masters bidding, nor
even their own bidding ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 12th 11, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I try to watch some WLBT 3 12:00 PM tv news, before you know it, that
JIHAD MARXIST BASTID! pops up on there.Quick like a bunny, I click back
on Bonanza on TV Land!
cuhulin

Old January 12th 11, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

On 1/12/2011 9:07 AM, RHF wrote:

Can Her Husband Be Appointed Her Legal
Guardian by the Court -and- Resign For Her ?

I certainly HOPE NOT, we have no rule by royalty in this country. The
king can't assume the "queens'" duties ... we simply have no "queens."

* *Actually, that's happened in a number of states, now.

Whatever transpires in the interim, a special election will need to be
held to elect someone to fill her office. However, whether she is brain
dead or not, do you really think anyone will notice a difference? I
mean, other than her family and friends?

Haven't all politicians only been reduced to bad jokes? Since they have
stopped representing the will of the majority, what credibility should
they be granted? NONE, in my book ...

Regards,
JS

JS,

The normal Legal Process in just about every
US State for someone who can not Think for
Themselves {Brain Damage} or can not Care
for Themselves {Disabled} is for the Courts to
Appoint the Spouse, Children, Sibling, Parent
{A Family Member} as the Guardian of First
Choice if possible.

-if-not- Then the Court will Appointed Guardian
a/o Conservator to Act-For and On-Behalf-Of
the Totally Disabled.

That's What Our Society's Social Service Rules
and Regulations Require and Our Laws Mandate.

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords :
Ain't No Provision for 'Substitute' US Representatives
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e7194d54d61f29
Seems like a good Issue to be Studied and
Resolved by the Leadership of the US House
and it's Members -in-the-near-future- ~ RHF
Old January 12th 11, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : She Is Still Alive : Don't Bury Her Yeah : Pray For Her Best Possible Recovery -amen-

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:54:17 -0800, John Smith
wrote:

On 1/12/2011 9:51 AM, D Peter Maus wrote:

That was a bit over the top, John.

Really? Then perhaps I had better contact a shrink for consultation ...
as it sure seems like that to me.

Regards,
JS

John.

Readers are begining to think your one of RHF sock puppets.

You may want to move to Texas. You know, then you could be a

body guard, or maybe just be close to Alex Jones.

OJ.
Old January 12th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : She Is Still Alive : Don'tB...

I spent ten months in Texas, from January 1964 to the morning of October
29, 1964 at Fort Hood, 22nd CML (DS). And I have my DD 214 (Signed by
Authorizing Officer... R.G.Mariano, 1st Lt. WAC) to prove it too.
Texicans.

(tain)

The Stars at night,,,, shine Big and Bright,,,, deep in the Hearrrt,,,,
of Missy Sippy.

Last night, those little specks of that Meteor Shower Shined Big and
Bright.
cuhulin

Old January 12th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message

I believe Alex Jones MOSTLY has it correct.

And, I KNOW 9/11 was an inside job.

I used to think you were somewhat intelligent. Truthers are right on par
with the Westboro Baptist loons.