Old January 12th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : She Is Still Alive : Don'tB...

Doggy didn't make that 1964, actually, 1965 it was.

Gabrielle Giffords gave a Thumbs Up.
I Pray she pulls through OK.
cuhulin

Old January 12th 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : She Is Still Alive : Don't

On 1/12/2011 1:36 PM, MNMikew wrote:

I used to think you were somewhat intelligent. Truthers are right on par
with the Westboro Baptist loons.

After examining all the evidence, the video released by NIST--recently,
and the lab reports demonstrating the presence of super nano
thermite/themate ... only the unintelligent could NOT believe 9/11 was
an inside job ... think as you must.

Regards,
JS
Old January 12th 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/12/2011 2:37 PM, MNMikew wrote:

LOL! I bet you have a bottle of Alex Jones's contrail pills on your
nightstand too.

Since super nano thermite/thermate suffers from controlled distribution,
I am only aware of the military and building demolition companies being
issued permits.

For it to be distributed in the dust of the WTC ... there is only one
explanation. You can't make uniformly sized nano particles of the
ingredients in your garage. Indeed, I am only aware of the Lawrence
Livermore Labs having successfully created and producing it ...

It is as significant as finding traces of burnt gun power on a suspects
hands in any CSI lab.

Regards,
JS
Old January 13th 11, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : Ain't No Provision for 'Substitute'US Representatives

On 01/12/2011 09:07 AM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:51 am, Joe from wrote:
On 1/12/2011 5:41 AM, RHF wrote:

- I bet she appoints a Republican to finish Rep. Gifford's term.

.

Jim Brady
Old January 13th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/12/2011 4:36 PM, MNMikew wrote:
"John wrote in message

I believe Alex Jones MOSTLY has it correct.

And, I KNOW 9/11 was an inside job.

I used to think you were somewhat intelligent. Truthers are right on par
with the Westboro Baptist loons.

A few good posts among a landfill of garbage....

--
For email reply remove MYHAT