Old January 14th 11, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Understanding the Three Steps to Each and Every Americans'Inalienable Rights' Personal Freedoms . . .

On Jan 14, 10:44*am, John Smith wrote:
On 1/14/2011 10:38 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

On 1/14/11 12:05 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 1/14/2011 12:01 PM, John Smith wrote:

... the Creator given right to keep and bear arms.

And you know this how? Has God been talking to you? Hearing voices?

- - It's in the Constitution, Joe.

- This covers the relationship between the Constitution and Bill of
Rights
- (let's not forget the Declaration of Independence either) so that it
- should be clear to all which take the time to review it.
-
- It is amazing anyone beyond high school does not have a firm
- understanding of: *The Constitution, The Bill of Rights and the
- Declaration of Independence ... no one should be ignorant of the
- documents which are the whole basis of their country.
-
- However, it is easy to find those who are writing worthless babbling
and
- attempting argument on only their personal opinions and worthless
- beliefs ...
-
- Regards,
- JS

Understanding the Three Steps to Each and Every
Americans 'Inalienable Rights' Personal Freedoms . . .

1st = Declaration of Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence

2nd = The Constitution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution

3rd = The Bill of Rights
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...Bill_of_Rights

Back-Up with "Peace Through Strength" !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Through_Strength
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...cil_Foundation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritage_Foundation

Accept NO Phony "UN" Substitutes ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers...f_Human_Rights

Old January 14th 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege and Mass Murder of76 Human Beings

On Jan 14, 7:58*am, wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:39:51 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
The Branch Davidian [DAVID'ian] and off-shoot
of the Seventh Day Adventist {Christian} Church.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branch_Davidian
.
? W H Y ?
Before : Trumped-Up Charges & Un-Proven Allegations
After : Cover-Up & Manufactured Facts After the Massacrehttp://www.carolmoore.net/waco/
.
.

And some people think back of Bill's presidency as 'Great Times' ...
Clinton and his pal Al Gore .

- The thought of roast koresh still makes me laugh.....

Yoorghis : Your Thoughs {Words} Betray Your Humanity !

Yoorghis : ? So You Rejoice In The Deaths of Others !
-wrt- The Branch Davidian Massacre :
The Waco Siege and Mass Murder
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...9085eab2d4af14
of 76 Human Beings by Janet Reno & Bill Clinton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege
* Killing 23 Un-Armed Christian Children
* Killing 34 Un-Armed Christian Women
including 2 who were Pregnant
* Killing 19 ?Armed*? Men
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...31ea639b830395

imho - sick are you ~ RHF
Old January 14th 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default The US Bill of Rights -it's-part-of-the- US Constitution : Being the1st Ten Amendments To It [.]

On Jan 14, 10:53*am, John Smith wrote:
On 1/14/2011 10:44 AM, John Smith wrote:

Regards,
JS

To be more specific, the Constitution gives men ALL rights, and defers a
few to our representatives and public servants, so we have a safe and
sane society.

The Bill of Rights, because many knew certain specific rights would be
in danger, regardless of the Constitution, enumerated these rights which
were felt to be in danger of being infringed upon ... thereby giving
absolute guarantee that government NEVER endangers these rights nor
attempts to usurp them from the people.

"When it became clear that the Constitution was going to be ratified
despite the efforts of the Anti-Federalists, the men secured an
agreement that a Bill of Rights in the form of a list of amendments
would be attached to the Constitution and sent out for ratification.
James Madison sat down to draft 12 amendments, and after cutting the
first two, the Bill of Rights as we know it was ratified."

FROM HEhttp://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-bill-of-rights.htm

Attempting to treat the Bill of Rights as a separate and unrelated or
only loosely related to the Constitution is sheer fantasy. *And, a tool,
frequently, used to attempt to weaken the words, concepts and meaning of
the Constitution -- or, simply put, outright obfuscation!

Regards,
JS

The US Bill of Rights -it's-part-of-the- US Constitution :
Being the 1st Ten Amendments To It [.]
-yes-it-is-that-simple-to-understand-
Old January 14th 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 01/14/2011 12:03 PM, RHF wrote:

JS

The US Bill of Rights -it's-part-of-the- US Constitution :
Being the 1st Ten Amendments To It [.]
-yes-it-is-that-simple-to-understand-
.

It says you don't have to quarter troops except when you do.

Old January 14th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Targeted-R-Us : Who Stated Putting the Gun-Sight and Bulls-Eye on OurElected Leaders Politicians ?

On Jan 14, 6:42*am, RHF wrote:
On Jan 14, 5:35*am, dave wrote:

On 01/14/2011 05:15 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 1/14/2011 12:39 AM, wrote:

And some people think back of Bill's presidency as 'Great Times' ...
Clinton and his pal Al Gore .

Certainly not "great"...but a hell of a lot better times than W and his
pals Cheney, Rumpot, Wolfowitz, Perle and two fake Trillion dollar wars
we were lied into.

They said Clinton was gonna take away all the guns too. I think fear is
big business. If people are ginning up fear and resentment just to make
money,

- they need to be shot, burned and hung from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Just Say NO To Violence 'Special-Dave'

- Remove the profit motive from war and medicine.

FYI : The US Military Is Already Nationalized :
? Should We Nationalize Doctors and Nurses Too !

REALITY CHECK 'Special-Dave' :
Before Sarah Palin and Before the Tea Party
*.
Who Stated Targeting : Putting the Gun-Sight and
Bulls-Eye on Our Elected Leaders Politicians ?
*.
Liberals Did : To "Target" Prez Bush !http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-cont...ush_target.jpg
-that's- Liberal Political 'Hate' Speech !http://domania.us/Oaccess/LIBS/KILL-...TV-980x735.jpg
*.
Democrats Did : To "Target" Prez Bush !http://robin-wood.com/bush_target.jpg
-that's- Democrat Political Hate Speech !http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/...5ee4b804ac.jpg
*.
Progressives Did : To "Target" Prez Bush !http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs29/i/20...oster__Bush_by...
-that's- Progressive Political Hate Speech !http://www.buyweird.com/images/bush_dartboard.jpg
*.
Next-Up : VP Dick Cheney being Targeted by
Liberals, Democrats and Progressives
*.
Followed-By : Senator John McCain being Targeted
by Liberals, Democrats and Progressives
*.
Then-Comes : Sarah Palin being Targeted
by Liberals, Democrats and Progressives
*.
?Q? Who Stated Targeting : Putting the Gun-Sight
and Bulls-Eye on Our Elected Leaders Politicians :
Liberals, Democrats and Progressives Did : That's Who !
*.
Targeted-R-Us & Targets-R-Us
please don't shoot ~ RHF
{ Give Political 'Peace' A Chance }
*.
? Can We All Go Back To "Dunce Caps" !
-wrt- Prez-A-Duntz & VP-A-Duntzhttp://bootnewt.envy.nu/presidunce.jpg
Democr-A-Duntz & Repub-A-Duntzhttp://eehard.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/dunce-778614.jpg
-or- . . . Just Clown-A-Round . . .http://www.skeptically.org/sitebuild...erpictures/bus...
*.
*.

Democrats Inciting Violence Against Republicans
With Bullseye {Target} Map !
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/demmap.jpg

Old January 15th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default "Unalienable Rights" -wrt- Endowed-By-Their-Creator = AmericanFreedoms

On Jan 14, 5:02 pm, Joe from wrote:
On 1/14/2011 3:26 PM, John Smith wrote:

On 1/14/2011 12:20 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

So are you saying God was talking to the framers of the Constitution and
that God said it's your right to own a Glock? What chapter and verse of
the Bible says this? What tablet is it chiseled in to?

Since our Constitution follows Christianity, yes, on some level "God
spoke to them" -- most likely, from reading the bible.

Book, chapter and verse, please.

Yes, God guarantees me the right to self preservation, to defend my
life, even at the cost of taking the life of one who would take or
greatly harm mine.

Book, chapter and verse, please.

If you mean "creators (small 'c') of the Constitution", please clearly
state so. If you say just 'the Creator' (capital 'C') as you did, I will
interpret this as your reference to God or Supreme Being and anxiously
await your reference to this supposed God-given right.

The forefathers were in line with Christian beliefs, and acknowledge the
existence of God given and inalienable rights given to men by their
Creator.

Owning a Glock? Book, chapter and verse, please.

No need to attempt obfuscation ... it is too plainly and simply stated ...

No obfuscation on my part, just waiting for you to quote Book, chapter
and verse, please, to support your original quote "...the Creator given
right to keep and bear arms."

On 1/14/2011 11:11 PM, RHF wrote:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness."
http://www.law.indiana.edu/uslawdocs/declaration.html

In A Word "Unalienable" Rights [.]

Sigh...

Don't you pay attention, Roy?

1) The "creators of the the Constitution" is not the same as "THE
Creator". There is a (big) distinction between the two. And the OP DID
say the "CREATOR".

2) Some here are contending that the "creators of the Constitution" got
this input from the Creator via the Bible.

Fine.
Please quote Book, chapter and verse. Not a complicated request.
Old January 15th 11, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege and Mass Murder...

http://www.devilfinder.com
Aspirin factory was bombed

Take two mornings and call me in the Aspirin.
cuhulin

Old January 15th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 1/15/2011 6:54 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Sigh...

Don't you pay attention, Roy?

1) The "creators of the the Constitution" is not the same as "THE
Creator". There is a (big) distinction between the two. And the OP DID
say the "CREATOR".

I simply don't think most will find it that complicated nor have the
difficulty you have ... I believe I capitalized Creator ...

2) Some here are contending that the "creators of the Constitution" got
this input from the Creator via the Bible.

Fine.
Please quote Book, chapter and verse. Not a complicated request.

Well, they could have gotten directly from God, as you seem to propose
.... however, I favor the bible ... in the times we speak of, a good
education encompassed learning the bible ...

However, unless someone is familiar with some personal writing by the
forefather(s) the exact source where they got their information to place
". . . endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights . . ."
in The Declaration of Independence.

The hair you spilt is simply to thin to attack it with a knife ...

Regards,
JS