Old January 15th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege and Mass Murdero...

Bill and Hillary Clinton Photo softwar.net
http://www.devilfinder.com

PHOTOS.

Top Shrink says democrats and liberals are CLINICALLY INSANE.
cuhulin

Old January 15th 11, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/15/2011 9:33 AM, wrote:
Bill and Hillary Clinton Photo softwar.net
http://www.devilfinder.com

PHOTOS.

Top Shrink says democrats and liberals are CLINICALLY INSANE.
cuhulin

Well, yeah. The country is very upset with them. They stopped
representing the people and now only support their masters plans.
Unemployment is harming people. The highway system is in disrepair,
people are losing homes and they keep giving money to banksters, wall
street and the richest 2% in the country ...

I can see how someone would consider that insane ...

Regards,
JS

Old January 16th 11, 10:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default So Much Glock-en-Spiel

On Jan 14, 12:32*pm, Bert Hyman wrote:
from Kokomo

wrote:
In common usage, when the "Creator" is mentioned, it is commonly
interpreted as referring to God.

- - So are you saying God was talking to the framers
- - of the Constitution and that God said it's your right
- - to own a Glock?

? Will a Glock give you Life !
? Will a Glock give you Liberty !
? Will a Glock give you Happiness !
-or-is-this-so-much-glockenspiel-?-

- Well, the Declaration of Independence clearly says:
-
- We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are
- created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with
- certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty
- and the pursuit of Happiness.
-
- So, Thomas Jefferson got that idea from somewhere.
-
- --
- Bert Hyman * * *St. Paul, MN *

Thomas Jefferson got the Words and Idea from
a Chinese Fortune Cookie with a piece of paper
{Fortune} inside.

On that piece of paper {Fortune} : Written in Chinese
was the Words :
We hold these truths to be self-evident,
that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator
with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty
and the pursuit of Happiness.

Strangely . . . Thomas Jefferson wrote the Words
down in English . . .

Even Stranger -because- There is NO Record of
Thomas Jefferson being able to read/speak Chinese.
-except-that-one-time...-

and now you know the rest of the story ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old January 16th 11, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default ? The US Declaration of Independence = An Act of Divine Providence !

On Jan 14, 12:30*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/14/2011 12:20 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

So are you saying God was talking to the framers of the Constitution and
that God said it's your right to own a Glock? What chapter and verse of
the Bible says this? What tablet is it chiseled in to?

If you mean "creators (small 'c') of the Constitution", please clearly
state so. If you say just 'the Creator' (capital 'C') as you did, I will
interpret this as your reference to God or Supreme Being and anxiously
await your reference to this supposed God-given right.

- No "Creator" in the Constitution.

'Special-Dave' clearly you will never find one.
-while- The Hand of "Their Creator" Is There To See :
For All Those Who Have Faith and Believe. - Amen ~ RHF

'Divine Providence' -is- "Divine Providence"
The Hand of God Working Here On Earth Through Men
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_providence
* US Declaration of Independence = An Act of Divine Providence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence
* US Constitution = An Act of Divine Providence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution
* US Bill of Rights = An Act of Divine Providence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...Bill_of_Rights
-and- I Say "Amen" To Them All ~ RHF
Old January 16th 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 11-01-16 04:03 AM, RHF wrote:

'Special-Dave' clearly you will never find one.
-while- The Hand of "Their Creator" Is There To See :
For All Those Who Have Faith and Believe. - Amen ~ RHF

'Divine Providence' -is- "Divine Providence"
The Hand of God Working Here On Earth Through Men
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_providence
* US Declaration of Independence = An Act of Divine Providence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence
* US Constitution = An Act of Divine Providence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution
* US Bill of Rights = An Act of Divine Providence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...Bill_of_Rights
-and- I Say "Amen" To Them All ~ RHF

Gott mit uns!

http://www.germanhelmet.com/images/4092A.jpg

For God has many hands doing His work and to each Nation He gives their
tasks, for the greater good and glory of the Almighty. Praised be the
Creator.

mike

Old January 17th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Targeted-R-Us : Who Stated Putting the Gun-Sight and Bulls-Eye on Our Elected Leaders Politicians ?

RHF wrote:
On Jan 14, 5:35=A0am, dave wrote:
On 01/14/2011 05:15 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 1/14/2011 12:39 AM, wrote:

And some people think back of Bill's presidency as 'Great Times' ...
Clinton and his pal Al Gore .

Certainly not "great"...but a hell of a lot better times than W and
his pals Cheney, Rumpot, Wolfowitz, Perle and two fake Trillion
dollar wars we were lied into.

They said Clinton was gonna take away all the guns too. I think fear is
big business. If people are ginning up fear and resentment just to make
money,

- they need to be shot, burned and hung from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Just Say NO To Violence 'Special-Dave'

- Remove the profit motive from war and medicine.

FYI : The US Military Is Already Nationalized :
? Should We Nationalize Doctors and Nurses Too !

I got news for you, dumb-ass, the US had more "private contractors" in Iraq
than it had soldiers.
Old January 17th 11, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 1/14/2011 12:39 AM, wrote:

And some people think back of Bill's presidency as 'Great Times' ....
Clinton and his pal Al Gore .

Certainly not "great"...but a hell of a lot better times than W and
his pals Cheney, Rumpot, Wolfowitz, Perle and two fake Trillion
dollar wars we were lied into.

They said Clinton was gonna take away all the guns too. I think fear is
big business. If people are ginning up fear and resentment just to make
money,

- they need to be shot, burned and hung from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Just Say NO To Violence 'Special-Dave'

- Remove the profit motive from war and medicine.

FYI : The US Military Is Already Nationalized :
? Should We Nationalize Doctors and Nurses Too !

I got news for you, dumb-ass, the US had more "private contractors" in Iraq
than it had soldiers.- Hide quoted text -

^ That is not news . We all have known this for years . . .