Old January 17th 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dead-R-Us : Medical Malfeasance Due to the Administration ofPrescription Drugs in Hospitals

On Jan 17, 6:09*am, dave wrote:
On 01/16/2011 09:03 PM, RHF wrote:

Somewhere around a 300+ Hospital Patients DIE
each and every Day : Due to Medical Malfeasance
Due to the Administration of Prescription Drugs
for the simple reasons of : [Rx Mix-Ups]
* Wrong Prescription Drug {Oops!}
* Too Much of the Right Prescription Drug {More Ain't Better}
* Too Little of the Right Prescription Drug {Less Is Worse}
* No Prescription Drug at all {None Can Kill}
Call them all what you will : Mix-Ups; Accidents;
Clerical Errors; Mistakes; simple human error; etc...

What is your source for these vagueries?

Cobbled together from around reviewing 60 to 80
Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

One of the Biggest Factors is the amount of
Un-reporting and Under-Reporting that goes
On -wrt- this Killer Issue.

~ RHF
Old January 17th 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 17, 6:24*am, Out of the China Blue
wrote:
In article ,

*dave wrote:
On 01/16/2011 09:03 PM, RHF wrote:

Somewhere around a 300+ Hospital Patients DIE
each and every Day : Due to Medical Malfeasance
Due to the Administration of Prescription Drugs
for the simple reasons of : [Rx Mix-Ups]
* Wrong Prescription Drug {Oops!}
* Too Much of the Right Prescription Drug {More Ain't Better}
* Too Little of the Right Prescription Drug {Less Is Worse}
* No Prescription Drug at all {None Can Kill}
Call them all what you will : Mix-Ups; Accidents;
Clerical Errors; Mistakes; simple human error; etc...

- - What is your source for these vagueries?

Cobbled together from around reviewing 60 to 80
Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

One of the Biggest Factors is the amount of
Un-reporting and Under-Reporting that goes
On -wrt- this Killer Issue.

~ RHF

- It's a widely known problem.
- Hospitals are dealing with it by putting barcodes
- on patient bracelets; the nurse swipes the bar code
- to verify the patient and medication.
- Medication orders are typed on the computer screen
- instead of hand written scribbles.
- It's been shown to save many lives.

Hope so there has got to be a better way to
Prevent All the Mix-Ups
Human Errors
etc etc etc...

One of the Biggest Factors on getting a True
and Accurate Picture of this Problem is the
amount of Un-reporting and Under-Reporting
that goes On {Cover-Ups} -wrt- this Killer Issue.

~ RHF
Old January 18th 11, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Dead-R-Us :

On 01/17/2011 03:12 PM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 17, 6:09 am, wrote:

What is your source for these vagueries?

Cobbled together from around reviewing 60 to 80
Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

One of the Biggest Factors is the amount of
Un-reporting and Under-Reporting that goes
On -wrt- this Killer Issue.

~ RHF
.
.

It's a very small percentage. Way more people die every week from dirty
water.
Old January 18th 11, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 17, 6:09 am, *wrote:
What is your source for these vagueries?

Cobbled together from around reviewing 60 to 80
Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

One of the Biggest Factors is the amount of
Un-reporting and Under-Reporting that goes
On -wrt- this Killer Issue.

~ RHF
* .
* .

- It's a very small percentage.

There you go 'Special-Dave' promoting The Big Lie [TBL]
TBL = It's A Very Small Percentage.
TBL = It Doesn't Exist.
TBL = It's Under Control.
TBL = We Are Fixing It.
TBL = It's Not Statistically Significant-Relevant.
http://liesandstats.wordpress.com/20...y-significant/

'Special-Dave' 300 per Day Times 365 Days
Equals 100,000+ Related Deaths a Year
TELL THAT TO THE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
OF THOSE 100K DEAD HOSPITAL PATIENTS.

Old January 18th 11, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dead-R-Us : Prescription Drugs in Hospitals

On Jan 18, 6:00*am, dave wrote:
On 01/18/2011 05:53 AM, RHF wrote:

'Special-Dave' 300 per Day Times 365 Days
Equals 100,000+ Related Deaths a Year
TELL THAT TO THE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
OF THOSE 100K DEAD HOSPITAL PATIENTS.
* .

- I would like to see that number quoted by someone with some
credibility
- please. Hospitals are hideous places but I don't think they kill
that
- many people just from clerical errors.

OK then Dave do a Web Search for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

Read & Review around 60 to 80 Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths as I did.

-again- One of the Biggest Factors is the amount

Old January 18th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

JIHAD MARXIST ''healthcare''.They had to put out Waivers for such
outfits as MacDonalds, of course the Commie Crooked politicians are
Exempted, no doubt the WETBACKS! too.JIHAD MARXIST (Islam is a Cult of
Death!) Kenyan's ''healthcare''.
cuhulin

Old January 19th 11, 09:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On Jan 18, 2:26*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/18/2011 08:46 AM, RHF wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:00 am, *wrote:
On 01/18/2011 05:53 AM, RHF wrote:

'Special-Dave' 300 per Day Times 365 Days
Equals 100,000+ Related Deaths a Year
TELL THAT TO THE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
OF THOSE 100K DEAD HOSPITAL PATIENTS.
* *.

- I would like to see that number quoted by someone with some
credibility
- please. Hospitals are hideous places but I don't think they kill
that
- many people just from clerical errors.

OK then Dave do a Web Search for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

Read& *Review around 60 to 80 Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths as I did.

-again- One of the Biggest Factors is the amount
of Un-reporting and Under-Reporting that goes On
-wrt- this Killer Issue.

~ RHF
* .
* .

Embarrassment of riches...- Hide quoted text -

Absolutely...
Old January 20th 11, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 19, 8:48*am, RHF wrote:
On Jan 19, 8:15*am, Tim Crowley wrote:

On Jan 18, 8:46*am, RHF wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:00*am, dave wrote: On 01/18/2011 05:53 AM, RHF wrote:

'Special-Dave' 300 per Day Times 365 Days
Equals 100,000+ Related Deaths a Year
TELL THAT TO THE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
OF THOSE 100K DEAD HOSPITAL PATIENTS.
* .

- I would like to see that number quoted by someone with some
credibility
- please. Hospitals are hideous places but I don't think they kill
that
- many people just from clerical errors.

OK then Dave do a Web Search for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

Read & Review around 60 to 80 Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths as I did.

-again- One of the Biggest Factors is the amount
of Un-reporting and Under-Reporting that goes On
-wrt- this Killer Issue.

~ RHF
*.
*.

- *hint: you lied. you got caught.

=WRT= Dead-R-Us : Medical Malfeasance Due to
the Administration of Prescription Drugs in Hospitalshttp://groups.google..com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f432b48ec094e6dc

Reality : I did In-Fact
Read and Review around 60 to 80 Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

JAMA Vol 284 : Medical Errors in Hospitals
may be the 3rd Leading Cause of Death in
the United States. "Latrogenic"
And the #1 Cause of these Deaths is Rx Drugs
Administered in the Hospitals.

-search-for- How Common Are Hospital Medical Mistakes ?

There has to be better Procedures and Methods
in Hospitals to Ensure that Patients :
* Get the Right Drugs
* Get the Right Amount of Drugs
* Get The Drugs On-Time
+ Don't Get Sicker from Rx Drugs
+ Don't Die from Rx Drugs

In doing so I also discovered that :
One of the Biggest Factors is the Amount of Un-Reporting
and Under-Reporting that goes On -wrt- this Killer Issue.

There has to be a Government Legal Requirement to
Report these Hospital Rx Drug Administration Errors.

this ostrich-act ain't working ~ RHF
*.
*.

Follow-Up : IMHO the only way to correct this Problem
to Required a Post Death Blood and Urine Sample and
Test for All Hospital Deaths : To Validate the RX Drugs
in the Dead Patients Systems at Death and Insure that
they were NOT Killed by an RX Drug Mistake.

again - this ostrich-act ain't working ~ RHF