Old January 16th 11, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default One VERY KEWL VIDEO!

On 01/16/2011 03:00 PM, John Smith wrote:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...port_Debunked/

Regards,
JS

Things aren't as they seem? So? When were we not being bull-****ted?
Nobody cares about WTC #7 except a bunch of kooks. The thievery Reagan
started is a much bigger concern. 43,000 factories closed in the past 10
years; that's a scandal.
Old January 17th 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/16/2011 3:56 PM, dave wrote:

Things aren't as they seem? So? When were we not being bull-****ted?
Nobody cares about WTC #7 except a bunch of kooks. The thievery Reagan
started is a much bigger concern. 43,000 factories closed in the past 10
years; that's a scandal.

I would say the United States public servants, from the president on
down, killing 3000+ American citizens is MUCH BIGGER!

The public servants sending your job to china/india barely registers on
that scale ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 17th 11, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/16/2011 04:07 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/16/2011 3:56 PM, dave wrote:

Things aren't as they seem? So? When were we not being bull-****ted?
Nobody cares about WTC #7 except a bunch of kooks. The thievery Reagan
started is a much bigger concern. 43,000 factories closed in the past 10
years; that's a scandal.

I would say the United States public servants, from the president on
down, killing 3000+ American citizens is MUCH BIGGER!

The public servants sending your job to china/india barely registers on
that scale ...

Regards,
JS

10 times that many Americans die early every year due to lack of health
care. Your perspective betrays a flawed self.
Old January 17th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/16/2011 4:59 PM, dave wrote:

10 times that many Americans die early every year due to lack of health
care. Your perspective betrays a flawed self.

While you can go to any emergency room and see a doctor ...

Being in a building which is suddenly dropped by controlled demolition
is much more diabolical, much more hideous, serial murder is always that
way.

Your perspective is that of a moron ... or, a special dave schooled in
special ed.

Regards,
JS
Old January 17th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/16/2011 05:15 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/16/2011 4:59 PM, dave wrote:

10 times that many Americans die early every year due to lack of health
care. Your perspective betrays a flawed self.

While you can go to any emergency room and see a doctor ...

People wait too long, resulting in increased morbidity. Air pollution
kills 3,000 Americans several times over every year. We give trillions
of dollars in subsidies to hugely profitable oil companies, corn
producers, and banks while shifting the tax burden to wage earners;
that's pretty damn diabolical.

Old January 17th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/16/2011

People wait too long, resulting in increased morbidity. Air pollution
kills 3,000 Americans several times over every year. We give trillions
of dollars in subsidies to hugely profitable oil companies, corn
producers, and banks while shifting the tax burden to wage earners;
that's pretty damn diabolical.

Your ADHD is showing, attempt to maintain focused ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 17th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/16/2011 3:56 PM, dave wrote:

Things aren't as they seem? So? When were we not being bull-****ted?
Nobody cares about WTC #7 except a bunch of kooks. The thievery Reagan
started is a much bigger concern. 43,000 factories closed in the past 10
years; that's a scandal.

I would say the United States public servants, from the president on
down, killing 3000+ American citizens is MUCH BIGGER!

The public servants sending your job to china/india barely registers on
that scale ...

Regards,
JS

10 times that many Americans die early every year due to lack of health
care. Your perspective betrays a flawed self.- Hide quoted text -

I'm afraid it is even higher than that...
Old January 17th 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dead-R-Us : Medical Malfeasance Due to the Administration ofPrescription Drugs in Hospitals

On 1/16/2011 3:56 PM, dave wrote:

Things aren't as they seem? So? When were we not being bull-****ted?
Nobody cares about WTC #7 except a bunch of kooks. The thievery Reagan
started is a much bigger concern. 43,000 factories closed in the past 10
years; that's a scandal.

I would say the United States public servants, from the president on
down, killing 3000+ American citizens is MUCH BIGGER!

The public servants sending your job to china/india barely registers on
that scale ...

Regards,
JS

10 times that many Americans die early every year due to lack of health
care. Your perspective betrays a flawed self.- Hide quoted text -

I'm afraid it is even higher than that...

Somewhere around a 300+ Hospital Patients DIE
each and every Day : Due to Medical Malfeasance
Due to the Administration of Prescription Drugs
for the simple reasons of : [Rx Mix-Ups]
* Wrong Prescription Drug {Oops!}
* Too Much of the Right Prescription Drug {More Ain't Better}
* Too Little of the Right Prescription Drug {Less Is Worse}
* No Prescription Drug at all {None Can Kill}
Call them all what you will : Mix-Ups; Accidents;
Clerical Errors; Mistakes; simple human error; etc...

UNLESS SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THAT :
Obama-Care© Will Put More Patients in Hospitals and
on-average More Patients will die each and every day.
NOTE : This is NOT a Condemnation of Obama-Care©
-but- It Is a Condemnation of Our Present State of
Hospital Medical Care -wrt- The Administration of
Prescription Drugs in US Hospitals.

Hospital Related {Caused} Deaths are the # 3
Cause of Deaths in the USA : JAMA Vol 284

and as they say that is :
-some-thing-to-think-about- ~ RHF
Old January 17th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 01/17/2011 06:24 AM, Out of the China Blue wrote:
In om,
wrote:

On 01/16/2011 09:03 PM, RHF wrote:

Somewhere around a 300+ Hospital Patients DIE
each and every Day : Due to Medical Malfeasance
Due to the Administration of Prescription Drugs
for the simple reasons of : [Rx Mix-Ups]
* Wrong Prescription Drug {Oops!}
* Too Much of the Right Prescription Drug {More Ain't Better}
* Too Little of the Right Prescription Drug {Less Is Worse}
* No Prescription Drug at all {None Can Kill}
Call them all what you will : Mix-Ups; Accidents;
Clerical Errors; Mistakes; simple human error; etc...

What is your source for these vagueries?

It's a widely known problem. Hospitals are dealing with it by putting barcodes
on patient bracelets; the nurse swipes the bar code to verify the patient and
medication. Medication orders are typed on the computer screen instead of hand
written scribbles. It's been shown to save many lives.

The purpose of competent health care is to keep you out of hospitals for
as long as possible. I'd still like to read a real scientific article as
opposed to believing a faceless handle on the interwebs.
Old January 17th 11, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Eisenhower knew exactly what he was saying 50 years ago

http://www.newyorker.com/talk/2010/1...ta_talk_newton