Old January 23rd 11, 07:03 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default At the risk of bursting your shiny balloon...

On 1/23/2011 11:00 AM, dave wrote:
These are the facts...

http://factcheck.org/

What are we checking?

Regards,
JS

Old January 23rd 11, 07:25 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default KENYA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA PROVES NO NEED TO FIND HAWAIIANONE!

On 11-01-21 11:49 PM, wrote:

They are known as 'trailer parks' and are always destryed during a
tornado time. . .

That would explain the higher than normal birthrates. It's an innate
survival mechanism of the species.

mike

Old January 23rd 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default KENYA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA PROVES NO NEED TO FIND HAWAII...

On 11-01-22 10:40 PM, wrote:

It is Arthur. I get really upset,when my name is misspelled.

He's not well versed in the Art of spelling.

mike
Old January 23rd 11, 07:46 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default BIRTH CERTIFICATE NO NEED!

On 01/23/2011 10:52 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/23/2011 10:48 AM, dave wrote:

There is an original record. That has been certified by the state and
they produced a document to that effect. That is all the proof I needed
to get a passport. Jerome Corsi I'm sure is free to finance a manual
search of 50 year old records by bonded personnel, but the you'd have to
take their word for it.

No. There is not. You need to educate yourself on what a REAL, hospital
issued, birth certificate in Hawaii looks like.

A COLB is NOT a birth certificate ...

Regards,
JS

It's good enough for the State Department. It's good enough for John
Roberts. No requirement in the U. S. Constitution to produce papers,
please.
Old January 23rd 11, 07:48 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 01/23/2011 10:56 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/23/2011 10:52 AM, dave wrote:

George W. Bush wasn't born in Texas.

He is from Connecticut.

Yep. And, as I posted, there are records in Texas to prove it.

What is your point to making that idiotic statement. The material I
already posted made that clear ... you waste my time, you tax my
patience with your ignorance!

Regards,
JS

You remind me of Ayn Rand. She was a humorless jerk who couldn't have
been more wrong, too.

Old January 23rd 11, 07:55 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 01/23/2011 11:03 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/23/2011 11:00 AM, dave wrote:
These are the facts...

http://factcheck.org/

What are we checking?

Regards,
JS

If I were you I'd play it safe and just check everything.

At the time the Constitution was adopted, a notice such as this would
have been sufficient:

http://www.factcheck.org/demos/factc...ntclose-up.jpg

Old January 23rd 11, 07:56 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 1/23/2011 1:48 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/23/2011 10:20 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/23/2011 10:04 AM, dave wrote:

Smith;
The Chief Justice administered the Oath of Office twice. There is no
requirement for a "birth certificate" to be president. Have you seen
George W. Bush's?

There is a requirement in the Constitution that a president be a natural
born citizen of the USA -- that means born within the borders of the
USA. You can only prove this with a birth certificate.

There is an original record. That has been certified by the state and
they produced a document to that effect. That is all the proof I needed
to get a passport. Jerome Corsi I'm sure is free to finance a manual
search of 50 year old records by bonded personnel, but the you'd have to
take their word for it.

poor johnny boy is once again making claims not supported by law.....it
is the only way to keep his "faith"
Old January 23rd 11, 07:58 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 1/23/2011 11:46 AM, dave wrote:

It's good enough for the State Department. It's good enough for John
Roberts. No requirement in the U. S. Constitution to produce papers,
please.

No one, no group, no corporation NOT EVEN YOUR PERSONAL OPINION, changes
the Constitution and the law ... that is just the way it is.

You can not accept that, but your rantings have already demonstrated you
will live in a fantasy world of your choosing ... therefore, let me
leave you there, to enjoy your ignorance and pursuit of happiness ...

.... plonk ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 23rd 11, 08:01 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 1/23/2011 11:48 AM, dave wrote:

You remind me of Ayn Rand. She was a humorless jerk who couldn't have
been more wrong, too.

You remind me of a fool who has no respect for the Constitution and/or
law, or is either unable or unwilling to educate themselves to it ...

Your personal opinions, rantings, blathering, childish arguments, etc.
are just meaningless and worthless ... and, when the exceed the limits
of common sense and dignity, you simply prove yourself a waste of time ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 23rd 11, 08:44 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Jan 23, 1:04*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/23/2011 09:48 AM, John Smith wrote:

On 1/23/2011 9:14 AM, Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets wrote:

You're a tool. Just admit and move on.

There isn't any birth cerificate:

What Tim Adams has to say on this:
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=165041

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWl0qpAVu0

Regards,
JS

Smith;
The Chief Justice administered the Oath of Office twice. There is no
requirement for a "birth certificate" to be president. Have you seen
George W. Bush's?

Well, we all know WHO his father is . The problem was nobody ever
required him to take an IQ test . And the rest became History...