Old February 1st 11, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Is Dog Killing Replacing Baby Seal Clubbing As National Pasttime of Canuckistan?

"The man responsible for the "execution-style" cull of 100 sled dogs
that were no longer of use to the Whistler-based Outdoor Adventures
"due to a slow winter" season had known a lot of the dogs and was so
traumatized by the slaughter he now suffers from nightmares, panic
attacks and depression, according to a confidential workers'
compensation review decision obtained by the Vancouver Sun."

The unidentified man said he had raised many of the 300 dogs owned by
his employer, in fact, naming many of them. But over a two-day period
in late April 2010, he agree to carry out the orders from his employer
to euthanize some of them because part of his job duties "included
herd control." Story continued at
http://www.canada.com/news/RCMP+inve...883/story.html

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design in Louisville, Kentucky.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and
was arrested using drugs with students he was entrusted to supervise,
and who knows, there may be more dufi employed there.
Old February 1st 11, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 1, 8:01*am, dave wrote:

On 01/31/2011 08:52 PM, Priest wrote:

"The man responsible for the "execution-style" cull of 100 sled dogs
that were no longer of use to the Whistler-based Outdoor Adventures
"due to a slow winter" season had known a lot of the dogs and was so
traumatized by the slaughter he now suffers from nightmares, panic
attacks and depression, according to a confidential workers'
compensation review decision obtained by the Vancouver Sun."

Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children; what's your point?

If you mean abortion, then who is "we"? Nobody holds a gun to womens'
heads when they decide to kill their unborn child. They are the only
ones to blame.
Old February 1st 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/01/2011 02:41 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:01 am, wrote:

On 01/31/2011 08:52 PM, Priest wrote:

"The man responsible for the "execution-style" cull of 100 sled dogs
that were no longer of use to the Whistler-based Outdoor Adventures
"due to a slow winter" season had known a lot of the dogs and was so
traumatized by the slaughter he now suffers from nightmares, panic
attacks and depression, according to a confidential workers'
compensation review decision obtained by the Vancouver Sun."

Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children; what's your point?

If you mean abortion, then who is "we"? Nobody holds a gun to womens'
heads when they decide to kill their unborn child. They are the only
ones to blame.

I was talking about miniature Arabs.
Old February 1st 11, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

On 11-01-31 09:52 PM, Steve Lare, posing as a Priest's rectum, wrote:

Hey, dip**** Canuck, I'm not posing as anyone, you f00kin clown 'tard.

Old February 1st 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default STOP Obama-Cide© : Please Save The Next Future Barack Obama From Being Aborted

On Feb 1, 7:48*am, dave wrote:
On 02/01/2011 07:43 AM, RHF wrote:

- On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 05:01:12 -0800, *wrote:
- Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children;
- what's your point?

Obama-Cide The Obama Regime Headed by Prez "BO"
{Obama} Targeting Minority and Poor Women for Abortions :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...g/ad80be15d2f8...

- What are all these not aborted children
- supposed to do?

'Special-Dave' as a child give the chance at life . . .
What Did "You" Do ? -and- What Did "You" Become ?

'Special-Dave' as a child give the chance at life . . .
What Did "Barack Obama" Do ?
1 - Abandoned by His Father
2 - Abandoned by His Step-Father
3 - Abandoned by His Mother
4 - Raised by His Grandparents
-and- What Did "Barack Obama" Become ?

WHERE THERE IS LIFE : THERE IS A CHANCE !
-aborted-babies-have-no-chance-at-life-
Please Save The Next Future Barack Obama
From Being Aborted - Amen ~ RHF

Old February 1st 11, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Obama-Cide© [Abortion -aka- Baby Killing] : Liberals & Progressives Blame The Mothers

On Feb 1, 2:41*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:01*am, dave wrote:

On 01/31/2011 08:52 PM, Priest wrote:

"The man responsible for the "execution-style" cull of 100 sled dogs
that were no longer of use to the Whistler-based Outdoor Adventures
"due to a slow winter" season had known a lot of the dogs and was so
traumatized by the slaughter he now suffers from nightmares, panic
attacks and depression, according to a confidential workers'
compensation review decision obtained by the Vancouver Sun."

Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children; what's your point?

- If you mean abortion, then who is "we"?
- Nobody holds a gun to womens' heads
- when they decide to kill their unborn child.
- They are the only ones to blame.

AH BLAME THE VICTIMS : Minority & Poor Mothers
Who Are "Targeted" By Liberals To Be
'Selected-Out' For Abortion Factories.
Old February 2nd 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media

Default Your army of mindless consumers is waking up and they are ****ed!

On Feb 1, 4:43*pm, First Post wrote:
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:48:35 -0800, dave wrote:
On 02/01/2011 07:43 AM, RHF wrote:

- On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 05:01:12 -0800, *wrote:
- Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children;
- what's your point?

Obama-Cide The Obama Regime Headed by Prez "BO"
{Obama} Targeting Minority and Poor Women for Abortions :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...g/ad80be15d2f8....

What are all these not aborted children supposed to do? We only need so
many burger flippers.

So you've decided what they will do for a living 18 or so years down
the road.
But thanks anyway for showing us just what a racist pig you are since
you have such preconceived notions as to the value of a human life
based solely upon race.

That would be unfair towards real pigs.
Old February 2nd 11, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 1, 8:01 am, *wrote:

On 01/31/2011 08:52 PM, Priest wrote:

"The man responsible for the "execution-style" cull of 100 sled dogs
that were no longer of use to the Whistler-based Outdoor Adventures
"due to a slow winter" season had known a lot of the dogs and was so
traumatized by the slaughter he now suffers from nightmares, panic
attacks and depression, according to a confidential workers'
compensation review decision obtained by the Vancouver Sun."

Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children; what's your point?

If you mean abortion, then who is "we"? Nobody holds a gun to womens'
heads when they decide to kill their unborn child. They are the only
ones to blame.

I was talking about miniature Arabs.- Hide quoted text -

That's not fair either --- miniature Arabs have Human Rights too .
Old February 2nd 11, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media

On 02/01/2011 08:28 PM, wrote:
On Feb 1, 4:43 pm, First wrote:
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:48:35 -0800, wrote:
On 02/01/2011 07:43 AM, RHF wrote:

- On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 05:01:12 -0800, wrote:
- Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children;
- what's your point?

Obama-Cide The Obama Regime Headed by Prez "BO"
{Obama} Targeting Minority and Poor Women for Abortions :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...g/ad80be15d2f8...

What are all these not aborted children supposed to do? We only need so
many burger flippers.

So you've decided what they will do for a living 18 or so years down
the road.
But thanks anyway for showing us just what a racist pig you are since
you have such preconceived notions as to the value of a human life
based solely upon race.

That would be unfair towards real pigs.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of defending the child only until
it is born, then casting it aside.
Old February 3rd 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Constant Endless Stream of America Bashing and American BlamingPosts by Mike [M II] "The Voice of Canada"

On Feb 2, 2:07*pm, RHF wrote:
On Feb 2, 12:52*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Feb 2, 12:04*pm, m II wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4vhflb5

mike

This whole discussion is ****ing stupid. *Don't you people have
anything else to do than try to prove that one kind of cruel violence
is worse than another kind, thus unintentionally justifying all of it?

No nation or people have a monopoly on cruelty or compassion.
Anywhere cruelty happens, it is wrong and stupid and immoral, and that
includes Canada and the United States, neither of whom has a sterling
record by a longshot. *Sitting there at your comfy keyboards playing a
game of one-upmanship for posterity is neither productive nor
intelligent.

I only toss the broken pebbles back to Mike [M II]
...after... Mike [M II] Throws Rocks At The USA
...and-after... Mike [M II] Throws Bricks At Americans

Actually think about it . . . Really the only thing 'bad'
I can figure to say about Canada and Canadians is
their Annual Baby Seal Hunt -sort-of- a nice place
and good people on a whole.

While the USA and Americans have a great deal more
"BAD" things that can be said about It and Them
-and- If Dave, DX Ace, Burr, Drifter etc etc etc or any
other Americans were to say/write them that would be
OK with me as an American
-but- I Do Take Exception To Mike [M II] "The Voice of
Canada" constant endless stream of America Bashing
and American Blaming Post here.

excuse me for loving my country
and my fellow americans ~ RHF
*.
*.

Fine. Then if you don't think he has a valid complaint, say so and
say why with a rational argument.

Personally, if I have a right to say crapola about another country
(and believe me, I do!) then he has a right to say whatever is on his
mind about the U.S.

Bowes seal fast Ken G. Radio Photos 6 June 26th 07 10:27 PM
coax seal needed? [email protected] General 2 December 8th 04 01:43 AM
Shaken Baby Syndrome - Kill baby / blame parents Al Patrick Shortwave 29 November 23rd 04 05:16 AM
What do you seal your Antenna leads with outdoors R. Scott Antenna 28 March 30th 04 01:42 AM
How-to seal coax connectors Mario CB 0 November 26th 03 01:08 AM