Old March 2nd 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Takes a LONG time to get to Micronesia...

Sometimes, (sometimes) some of y'all cats simply Amaze (I Sayyyyyyy,,,,
AMAZE) me.Do you really and truley (My Truely Fair,,,, My truely, truely
fair,,, howww I lovvvvve my truely fairrrr,,,, there's thinnnnngs to
bring herrrrrr,,,,,,, trinkets forrrr her golden hairrrrrr,,,,,,,)
[doggy is at Animal Medical Center right now, getting her teeth
cleaned.I am suppose to go pick her up at about 4:00 PM this afternoon.I
miss my doggy already] think Jackson is such a backwater hick town? Only
real hicks would believe that.

I looks in my phone book.Eight pages of computer related
listingys/thingys, including a bunch of ISPs.(Internet Service
Providers, any thang you wants, dial up, broadband, satellite, you name
it..

Metinks I will call Velocity Micro (in Good old Richmond,Virginia
U.S.A.) toll free number and ask them about upgrading (if you can call
that upgrading? I call it Bull****!) my Velocity Micro ProMagix desktop
computer (that I bought from Velocity Micro in 2004) from Windows XP
Home Edition to Windows 7 Home Basic, ergo that's all I need.
cuhulin, the computer Dummy

Old March 2nd 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I will get a free estimate from Velocity Micro, then I will decide what
to do.I am still sort of kind of halfass interested in a Velocity Micro
Touch Tablet, about 10 inch screen size.Velocity Micro computers and
tablets and other Velocity Micro thingys are available from Velocity
Micro in Richmond,Virginia and also at Best Buy and some other
stores.There are two Best Buy stores about 12 to 15 miles from doggy's
couch.I will keep an eye on them for marked down price deals on Velocity
Micro Touch Tablets.
http://www.velocitymicro.com

Screw that ATRIX stuff.Next Monday morning soon as doggy takes me out in
the front yard for a few minutes, I am taking my ATRIX phone and my
ATRIX laptop dock back across Highway 80 and get my damn money back,
minus that Stupid restocking fee.WHAT AAAAAA RIP OFF!!!!
What is a core 5 computer?
cuhulin, the computer backwater hick Dummy

Old March 2nd 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Darpa's 5 Radical Plans for Military Medicine
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

I wants some of that too, maybe NOT! Lean Blood Cleaned Fighting
Machines!
Ooooooorahhhhhh,,,,,,,
Bowling Green! Sewing Machine!
cuhulin

Old March 2nd 11, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 2, 1:48*pm, wrote:
[...]

Intel has numerous processors . At any given time they market at least
a dozen of them . Core i5 is one of them . It is not cheap , though .

Old March 3rd 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi! knows all about chainsaws, he
BROKE my chainsaw! He just now got done with mowing his yard.He steps
over to those trees, he picked up a twig stick about a foot and a half
long, he used that stick to shut off his lawn mower.That is the same
lawn mower one of his sons picked out for him at a pawn shop, $65.00
lawn mower.Old country boy B HO! Butt Kisser! from
Edwards,Mississippi! knows all about chainsaws, he BROKE my chainsaw! he
pushed that lawn mower over here a year or two ago, He rattled my front
screen door, he said, SHOW ME WHERE THAT OIL DRAIN PLUG IS!!!!!
He was/IS too STUPID! to find that oil drain plug himself.
Almost anybody knows how to find a lawn mower engine oil drain plug.
cuhulin