Old March 6th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My Apologies to the Group

As many of you well know I have been harassed by a person named
Josepi/Gymmie Bob and various other names.

To avoid his nastiness I have been using a second nym "dxAce" and a second
NNTP provider.
Since I have this under control, after numerous complaints, I can advise my
friends here of this situation.

Please accept my apologies for this.

mike

Old March 6th 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We gots a bunch of back to back Indiana Jones flicks on the USA channel
today.Diz un crankin uppa ritez now issa Indiana Jones and the Kingdom
of the Crystal Skull.

I know Indiana, (the State of Indiana) I lived a year in
Martinsville,Indiana in 1947.
Indiana cuhulin and the Kingdom of Doggy's Couch

Old March 6th 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 6, 11:18*am, dave wrote:
On 03/06/2011 08:35 AM, wrote:

We gots a bunch of back to back Indiana Jones flicks on the USA channel
today.Diz un crankin uppa ritez now issa Indiana Jones and the Kingdom
of the Crystal Skull.

I know Indiana, (the State of Indiana) I lived a year in
Martinsville,Indiana in 1947.
Indiana cuhulin and the Kingdom of Doggy's Couch

- We passed through on the way to Illinois, ca. 1800, give or take.

Dave : We? & 1800? - nitt? ~ RHF
Old March 6th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My little couch buddy doggy will be going 'Hollywood',,, in about three
something months after she finishes off that big bag of Pro Pac dog food
I bought at the Animal Health Products store two weeks ago.
Hollywood, baby, Hollywood.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...arion+ Ledger
cuhulin, and 'Hollywood' doggy

Newsreader problems...my apologies running dogg Shortwave 3 March 5th 05 06:06 PM
My apologies to the group! Steveo Antenna 0 September 28th 04 10:46 AM
My apologies to the group! KC8QJP CB 3 September 28th 04 10:46 AM
My apologies to the group! KC8QJP CB 1 September 27th 04 08:50 PM
Apologies for this being off-topic. But this has always been a killer group for info. I. P. Yurin Shortwave 3 December 7th 03 02:13 AM