Old March 28th 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Prez Obama's Head Hangs Low As His 2012 Successor Takes USPre...

I have been to San Francisco's China Town before, and Hong Kong twice.

Old songs I remember on radio years ago.Ling Ting Tong Just Sing This
Song, and Sometimes I Go Down To Old China Town and Mee Me By The Slop
Chute By The Old Wang Poo, Day Old Potatos For A Fiery Stew.

Pay-Cheeng, I Likes that better.Tokyo used to be called Ebo.
cuhulin, the Chinaman.Wun Hung Lo by the Ruptured Chinaman.Three Feet To
The Toilet by Willy Makeit

Old March 28th 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 28, 12:27*am, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=When+did+Peking+change+it's+nam....

I remember Beijing used to be called Peking.

Peking Duck.Yum Yum.
One time when we was unloading a small barge boat of ammo and on to our
trucks in Saigon, we took our dinner break at a Vietnamese restaurant.I
ordered the Duck dinner.It was Good.
Peking Duck?
cuhulin

Some of the Vietnamese I met claim that their ancestors originally
came from China . It may be true .
Old March 28th 11, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy 'came' from Vietnam.A five million years old Dingo Dog's (doggy is
part Dingo Dog) head skull was once discovered in Vietnam.That means
doggy is a Vietnam Veteran too.Sort of kind of, anyway.

Massatwobumps, looks like y'all have Yappanee Nuke stuff in y'alls rain
water.
http://www.libertypost.org
Don't Drink The Water!

Old March 28th 11, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Drunken Irish" is false racist stereotyping

On 03/27/2011 06:52 PM, wrote:
I went to the Saint Patrick's Day Parade.Other than that, I don't give a
red Hot Sheet about going down town.
cuhulin

Did you vomit and **** on the street? That's what New Yorkers think of
when you mention St. Patrick's Day.
Old March 28th 11, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 28, 2:45*am, "Burr" wrote:

- Where were you Roy, in Nam?

No - Met and Worked with them here in the USA
in San Francisco {Chinese-Vietnamese}, San Jose
{Vietnamese} and Oakland {Laotians and Cambodians}

Used to Rent an empty inner-block Lot {45'x50'}
in East Oakland to a Family of Hmong for use as
an inner-city Vegatable Garden growing plot. The
Hmong Women with the Black Head Wraps were
there Every Day Working in the Garden.

When I was a Kid it used to have a Potting Shed
{Green House} on it with Garden on it. The City
came along in the 1960s and we had to remove
the Shed. One Block over had a working Plant
Nursery on the inner-block Lot {1-Acre} plus four
street-side Homes connected to it : That Family
sold-out in the 1960s and the new owners cleared
it an 4 Apartment Building and Parking Lots. My
Brother-in-Law's Family also had a Home with an
attached Flower Nursery Green Houses a half-dozen
blocks away and they to sold-out and moved in
the 1960s {more Apartments}. That part of East
Oakland used to be called the "Fruitvale" District
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitva...nd,_California
Old March 28th 11, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

So you didn't do Nam?

Were you in the service?

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old March 28th 11, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Hmong people are not the same as the regular Vietnamese people.There
were some Hmong in Vietnam who helped our U.S.Military.After the Vietnam
Conflict(War), some Hmong people wanted to move to America.fed govt was
giving the Hmong short schrift.The Hmong are Good people.

There are some Vietnamese people in Mississippi.A lot of them live along
the Mississippi Gulf Coast, in the Fishing Industry.Shrimpers, and such
like.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...in+Mississippi

I wish some of my neighbors were Vietnamese or Hmong.

Indo China.Coacin China.Nam.Siam.

Goinnnnnn to China,,,,, or mayyybe Siam,,,,,, I wannnnnnt to seeee
forr myself,,,,,, those farrrr away places, I readdddd about, in a book
I took from a shelf,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old March 29th 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default Prez Obama's Head Hangs Low As His 2012 Successor Takes USPrez-A-Duntz Podium at the White House

On Mar 28, 4:26*am, RHF wrote:
On Mar 27, 8:57*pm, wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:48*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 27, 7:49*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 27, 6:19*pm, Priest wrote:

in Jackson, Mississippi?http://www.clarionledger.com/article...70352/1001/NEW...

The man is a great orator and speaks many truths. Very commendable. I
would really enjoy attending one of his speeches.

From his speech::

"Obama is the first Jewish President" "He was selected before he was
elected. And the people that selected him were rich, powerful members
of the Jewish community."

"The American people are dying, and the Food and Drug Administration
is complicit," he said. "Greed is more important than the lives of the
American people."

"He talked about the importance of strong family units, conservative
outfits for women, healthy food and land ownership... interracial
births pose a threat to the white population and that Jews control the
mainstream civil rights movement...

Criticized President Barack Obama for joining up with the "old
colonial masters" of the Western-led forces and expressed skepticism
about European countries espousing humanitarian concerns, saying they
"give noble motives to their wickedness."

"Do you think they had humanitarian concerns when the British mowed
down the Indians in India who were peacefully protesting?" he said.
"Where in the hell is humanitarian values in America when you've got
over 50 million Americans living in poverty, sick and diseased, with
no healthcare?"

Minister Farrakhan was on WVON-AM 1450 kHz
Chicago's Talk Radio and 'Warns' Brother Barack
about Making War on Libya and Brother Gaddafihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-_JsNrxiM

Plus Minister Farrakhan reminded Brother Barack
that is is the 3rd War on another Islamic Nation
that the USA has started... What Next Syria ?http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6c_1300578836

Who Knows... May be to the Rest of the World
Minister Farrakhan is Right-On !
-and- It is Prez Obama who is Wrong Wrong Wrong
for Making War On All these Islamic Nations :
Iraq, Afghanistan and now Libya . . .

Prez Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize and
Escalates the War in Afghanistan !

Prez Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize and
Attacks and Makes War on Libya !

Prez Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize and
Still Has Tens-of-Thousand of US Troops
Occupying Iraq !

? Maybe the Nobel Peace Prize Committee
Need To Ask For The Metal Back !

Plus Prez Obama Promised to Close Gitmo and
have US Court Jury Trials for the Detainees
-but- Now Prez Obama Says Wants To Keep
Gitmo "Open" and Have Military Tribunals for
the Detainees with Secret Evidence.

and that is something to think about ~ RHF
*.
*.

Prez Obama's Head Hangs Low As His 2012 Successor
Takes US Prez-A-Duntz Podium at the White House

-a-picture-is-worth-a-1000-words-http://i0.mailcdn.com/712/299712,h=506,pd=1,w=620.jpg

WHO DAT !
Who's the Guy in the Photo ?http://www.mail.com/news/politics/29...ign-assembled-...
*.

- Must be our man in Beijing (Peking) .
- He is a Mormon Democrat .

You may wish to Check Your Facts

- Can you imagine that ?

Mormons can be many things :
some good and some bad

Butch Cassidy was a Mormon

Steve Young was a Mormon

Correction : Jon Huntsman is a Republican .
Old March 29th 11, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
RHF RHF is offline

Default Back in the Day {1950s} when the Two US Political Parties were ofOne-Mind "America" First !

On Mar 28, 9:21*pm, wrote:
On Mar 28, 4:26*am, RHF wrote:

On Mar 27, 8:57*pm, wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:48*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 27, 7:49*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 27, 6:19*pm, Priest wrote:

in Jackson, Mississippi?http://www.clarionledger.com/article...70352/1001/NEW...

The man is a great orator and speaks many truths. Very commendable. I
would really enjoy attending one of his speeches.

From his speech::

[...]

Party Label : Republican

Type : -so-called- "Moderate" Republican {Americanus}

Classification : Rockefeller Republican -circa- 1950s
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Republican
-related-to- Truman{Stevenson}Kennedy Democrats -circa- 1950s
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adlai_Stevenson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...ed_States%2 9