RadioBanter

-   -   Damn Damn Damn (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/162783-damn-damn-damn.html)

bpnjensen April 12th 11 08:07 PM

(OT) : The "Ancient Alien" {Bio-Roots} 'Theory'. . .

On Apr 12, 7:34*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 12, 7:13*am, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...eshoe+Orbit+ar....

Horseshoe Orbit.UFOs are controlling it.
cuhulin

A 'Horse-Shoe' is shaped like a "U"

"Orbit" means to go around [360*] something.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit

Round {Circular} Orbitshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_orbit

Elliptical {Oval} Orbitshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_orbit
*.

http://www.space.com/11316-asteroid-...hoe-orbit.html

It would appear that Gravity is our friend, again :-)

[email protected] April 12th 11 08:42 PM

(OT) : The "Ancient Alien" {Bio-Roots} 'Theory'. . .

I only sort of Plagiarized what the article said, Horseshoe Orbit.If
that Asteroid ever hits a Dead Ringer with Earth, who knows what would
happen?
cuhulin

George Cornelius November 13th 18 05:51 AM

Damn Damn Damn

In article , Ghod writes:
On Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 8:35:56 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[something]

Yes, I realize this is an antique thread, but having stumbled across this

Kinda like picking a scab isn't?

This Burr character is clearly a Faux News fanatic. Given Trump's actions and

You're mistaking me (not to mention the others) as someone
who cares.

George