Old March 31st 11, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Damn Damn Damn

What are we going to do about Obama?

He is going to cost us every friend the USA has.

He will go down as the worst President American has ever had.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old March 31st 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/30/2011 9:24 PM, Burr wrote:
What are we going to do about Obama?

He is going to cost us every friend the USA has.

Too late. Bush already cost us every friend we ever had when he started
the Iraq war. I guess TV in the Philippines must not have broadcast
those *worldwide* protests against Bush. You obviously didn't see them.

I also presume you did not hear a few months ago when the Mayor of
London recommended Bush didn't come there or there would be a good
chance that Bush could be arrested as a war criminal.

He will go down as the worst President American has ever had.

Maybe...but he will have to fight hard to get the title away from George W.
Old March 31st 11, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...the+Philipines

We Will Have To EVICT The Born In Kenya! USURPER From Our White House!
EVICT! EVICTION! And Throw That POS! In Fort Leavenworth Prison!
cuhulin

Old March 31st 11, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republicans
RHF RHF is offline

Default Damn Damn Damn : Prez "BO"s {Obama's} Secret War in Libya :Impeach Imperialist Leader {War Monger} Now !

On Mar 30, 6:24*pm, "Burr" wrote:
What are we going to do about Obama?

He is going to cost us every friend the USA has.

He will go down as the worst President American has ever had.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
* I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
* Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Now We Have "BO"s {Obama's} Secret* War in Libya
* illegal war,,, War Illegal... WAR ILLEAGAL ! ! !
Impeach Imperialist Leader {War Monger} Obama Now !
Hello Nobel 'Peace Prize' Committee Ask For It Back
Obama Is NO Peace Keeper... Obama Is A War Monger !
-in-the-pay-of-soros-in-the-pay-of-soros-in-the-pay-of-soros-
Old March 31st 11, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

What are we going to do about Obama?

He is going to cost us every friend the USA has.

He will go down as the worst President American has ever had.

He's not even close to being as bad as the last one.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Old March 31st 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 30, 6:24*pm, "Burr" wrote:
What are we going to do about Obama?

He is going to cost us every friend the USA has.

He will go down as the worst President American has ever had.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
* I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
* Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

What are you talking about? Do you pay any attention to anything at
all?

March 25, 2011 -

http://www.politicususa.com/en/obama-world-popular

“Barack Obama ran for president in 2008 based in part on the promise
that he would restore America’s standing in the world, and a new
Gallup poll released today shows that he has done just that.
Respondents in 100 countries were surveying and the United States was
the most popular world power at 47%. This is a roughly 14% increase in
America’s global standing since the Bush administration.”

Bruce Jensen
A Liberal, I read, and I pay attention.

Old March 31st 11, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"bpnjensen" wrote in message

On Mar 30, 6:24 pm, "Burr" wrote:

[...]

Well, I don't give a damn about whether a bunch of disenchanted yahoos
wants to impeach him. I wanted to impeach that rat Bush too, but we
didn't. That;s beside the point. Your topic implied that he's making
international enemies. The recent polls show otherwise.

Bruce
Old March 31st 11, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"bpnjensen" wrote in message

On Mar 30, 6:24 pm, "Burr" wrote:

[...]

I just read the link you put up, BTW.

I don't disagree that he has arguably committed an impeachable act
with this Libya thing. What is ridiculous, though, is that this
website has this "fact check" thing which is anything but. Instead of
presenting facts, it substitutes opinions and predictions. That won't
win an argument with any logical person - it will only draw huzzahs
from people who are already convinced, no matter how flimsy the
evidence.

Stop pretending. If you have something on him, say so. If you don't
but are just biased against Obama, then admit it.

Bruce
Old March 31st 11, 08:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republicans
RHF RHF is offline

Default Prez "BO"s {Obama's} Secret War in Libya : Impeach Imperialist Leader{War Monger} Now ! ...before... America Is Damm Damm Damm !

"bpnjensen" wrote in message

On Mar 30, 6:24 pm, "Burr" wrote:

[...]

- A Liberal, -but- NOT an American !
- I read, -but- Do Not Understand !
- and I pay attention. -but- to Whom Obama/Soros ?
-or- to your red white and blue american brothers and sisters ?
Cast Of The Yoke of Obama-U-Nism ! {The Puppet}
Cast Off The Global Greed of $oRo$ ! {The Puppet-Master}

Damn I hate to see this Burr[_2_] Shortwave 0 October 18th 08 07:47 AM
AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 19th 08 11:22 AM
OT Damn Burr Shortwave 2 June 2nd 08 04:18 AM
OT Damn I'm having fun download.com Shortwave 1 May 11th 07 05:03 PM