RadioBanter

-   -   Damn Damn Damn (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/162783-damn-damn-damn.html)

[email protected] April 11th 11 07:06 AM

Get Sirius

On Apr 11, 2:00*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 10, 10:54*pm, wrote:

On Apr 10, 11:10*am, wrote:

Look around in the Archives at * *http://www.libertypost.org
Last year I read an article about some Archaeologist people say perhaps
Humans sprang up in some different Continents on Earth at about the same
time.Asia and Africa, wherever.
cuhulin

That is correct. In several places and roughly around the same time .
We also have to consider : the actual shape of all the continents
looked vastly different from the contemporary -- even just 10K BC !

Let's not get too deep in BS, shall we?

BS is something them *******s in DC have fed us up to ying yang for
years .

RHF April 11th 11 01:59 PM

Get Off Dope ! -and- Say No To Pay-For-Use XM/Sirius Radio

On Apr 10, 6:04*am, dave wrote:
On 04/10/2011 01:23 AM, RHF wrote:

On Apr 9, 7:20 am, *wrote:
On 04/08/2011 08:21 PM, RHF wrote:

* *.
Human Genome Discovery and the Anunnaki
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/anunnaki.html
The Human Genome [DNA] contains 223 Genes
that do not have the required Predecessors on
the Genomic Evolutionary Tree {Alien DNA?}
-so-are-we- Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' ? -one-wonders-
* *.
* *.

- - - More likely mind****ers from Alpha Centuri.

- - Gee Wow Boy Howdy Doody 'Special-Dave' . . .
- - Only You Could Change the 'tone' from Star-Stuff
- - to Mind-****ers from Alpha Centuri ! ~ RHF
- - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw
- - .
- - .

- More on topic than you!
-
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_...l_Secret_of_th...

"Special-Dave',

I Did Not Talk About The 'Topic'
-fyi- I Talked About The "Tone"
-wrt- "Mind-****ers" -versus- 'Star-Stuff'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw

Clearly 'Special-Dave' Your Use of Medical Marijuana
Is An Abusive Addictive Act of Self-Mind-****ing

mindlessly puff puff puff 'special-dave' ~ RHF

RHF April 11th 11 02:16 PM

(OT) : The "Ancient Alien" {Bio-Roots} 'Theory'. . .

On Apr 10, 8:10*am, wrote:

- Look around in the Archives at
-*http://www.libertypost.org
- Last year I read an article about some Archaeologist
- people say perhaps Humans sprang up in some
- different Continents on Earth at about the same
- time.Asia and Africa, wherever.
- cuhulin

Ah... It Just An Ancient Alien {Bio-Roots} 'Theory'. . .

The Many Bio-Engineered Human Races {Cross-Breeds}
between the 'Sons of God' and the 'Daughters of Men' :
Thus Our True Bio 'Roots' Are Both In-the-Heavens and
Of-the-Earth :o)
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_God

for 'we' all may be made of star-stuff
and earth-stuff too ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw

[email protected] April 11th 11 08:23 PM

On Apr 11, 9:16*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 10, 8:10*am, wrote:

- Look around in the Archives at
-*http://www.libertypost.org
- Last year I read an article about some Archaeologist
- people say perhaps Humans sprang up in some
- different Continents on Earth at about the same
- time.Asia and Africa, wherever.
- cuhulin

Ah... It Just An Ancient Alien {Bio-Roots} 'Theory'. . .

The Many Bio-Engineered Human Races {Cross-Breeds}
between the 'Sons of God' and the 'Daughters of Men' :
Thus Our True Bio 'Roots' Are Both In-the-Heavens and
Of-the-Earth :o)http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.ht...ki/Sons_of_God

for 'we' all may be made of star-stuff
and earth-stuff too ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw
*.
Oops... So Is Darwin's Theory of [De] Evolution !
*.
*.
Human Genome Discovery and the Anunnakihttp://www.burlingtonnews.net/anunnaki.html
The Human Genome [DNA] contains 223 Genes
that do not have the required Predecessors on
the Genomic Evolutionary Tree {Alien DNA?}
-so-are-we- Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' ? -one-wonders-
*.
*.

With all due respect , prophet Charles D. was not aware of life
outside of our planet . And that's the way it was-- back then .

[email protected] April 11th 11 08:55 PM

(OT) : The "Ancient Alien" {Bio-Roots} 'Theory'. . .

I Believe there are Billions of Planets out there with some kind of Life
Forms (we are Star Stuff Life Forms) on them.I Do NOT Believe we will
ever See them though.Our Sun is going to Burn Out in only four - four
and a half sumpin Billion years from now.We will All be long gone many
Millions of Years before that ever happens, in my Opinion.We are Doomed,
I tell you, we are All DOOMED!
cuhulin, Doomsday R US

m II[_2_] April 11th 11 09:22 PM

Let's All Celebrate 'Special-Dave's Day : 1 April +2

RHF April 11th 11 10:44 PM

Of-the-Earth :o)http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.ht...ia.org/wiki/So...

for 'we' all may be made of star-stuff
and earth-stuff too ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw
*.
Oops... So Is Darwin's Theory of [De] Evolution !
*.
*.
Human Genome Discovery and the Anunnakihttp://www.burlingtonnews.net/anunnaki.html
The Human Genome [DNA] contains 223 Genes
that do not have the required Predecessors on
the Genomic Evolutionary Tree {Alien DNA?}
-so-are-we- Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' ? -one-wonders-
*.
*.

With all due respect , prophet Charles D. was not aware of life
outside of our planet . And that's the way it was-- back then .

Ya mean Darwin is some what out dated
by modern Science - say it ain't so ~ RHF

[email protected] April 12th 11 04:32 AM

On Apr 11, 5:44*pm, RHF wrote:
On Apr 11, 12:23*pm, wrote:

On Apr 11, 9:16*am, RHF wrote:

On Apr 10, 8:10*am, wrote:

[...]

Yes , it is so . And more .

[email protected] April 12th 11 04:46 AM

(OT) : The "Ancient Alien" {Bio-Roots} 'Theory'. . .

Recently, sort of recently, a big Meteorite was discovered in orbit
around the Sun.It isn't a complete orbit though, it is a Horse shoe
shape orbit.
Someday, something is going to POP the crap out of Earth (it has
happened before) and Humans on Earth will be Finis.
cuhulin

RHF April 12th 11 02:56 PM

On Apr 11, 8:46*pm, wrote:
Recently, sort of recently, a big Meteorite was discovered in orbit
around the Sun.It isn't a complete orbit though, it is a Horse shoe
shape orbit.
Someday, something is going to POP the crap out of Earth (it has
happened before) and Humans on Earth will be Finis.
cuhulin

? "Horse shoe shape orbit" ?