RadioBanter

-   -   Damn Damn Damn (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/162783-damn-damn-damn.html)

[email protected] April 10th 11 06:37 AM

Rumor Also Has It That All Three Were . . . Born-in-Kenya !

On Apr 8, 10:35*pm, dave wrote:
On 4/8/2011 7:25 PM, wrote:

On Apr 8, 7:10 pm, *wrote:
On Apr 8, 5:15 am, *wrote:

- - On 04/07/2011 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:
- - Matter-of-Fact Bush and Obama are 'related'
- - * -very-distant-relatives-
- -
- - ...and... Actually Obama and Cheney are 'related' too
- - * -also-very-distant-relatives-
- - *.

- Since we're all descended from the same African couple
- we're all related, Brother.

Dave That 'You' May Be . . .
-but-alas-'i'-am-not-your-bio-earther-brother-

For I Am Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' : Thus My 'Roots'
Are Both In-the-Heavens and Of-the-Earth :o)http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.ht...ia.org/wiki/So...

I always knew you were not of this earth...

The rest of us appear to come from Africa.- Hide quoted text -

Oh ! That is something I was told in the past . . . You are not the
first one to mention it . Anyhow , I was NOT born in Africa . Neither
were any of my immediate ancestors (as far as I can go back in my
Roots ) . Mary and Louis Leakys tried to prove something that may be
partially true, though . However , going THAT far in pre-history of
mankind is risky ,to say the least . Just like in Darwin's "Theory of
Evolution" comparing modern Homo Sapiens to wild animals (any species)
is bordering on pure scientific hypothesis (or profanity ,as some
people may think) . Anatomically modern Humans did not appear on the
horizon until about 250K BC . And where they came FROM -- now THAT is
the Question . . .

RHF April 10th 11 09:23 AM

Rumor Also Has It That All Three Were . . . Born-in-Kenya !

On Apr 9, 7:20*am, dave wrote:
On 04/08/2011 08:21 PM, RHF wrote:

* .
Human Genome Discovery and the Anunnaki
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/anunnaki.html
The Human Genome [DNA] contains 223 Genes
that do not have the required Predecessors on
the Genomic Evolutionary Tree {Alien DNA?}
-so-are-we- Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' ? -one-wonders-
* .
* .

- More likely mind****ers from Alpha Centuri.

Gee Wow Boy Howdy Doody 'Special-Dave' . . .
Only You Could Change the 'tone' from Star-Stuff
to Mind-****ers from Alpha Centuri ! ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw

RHF April 10th 11 09:51 AM

We Are of One Thought Evolution -&- One Mind Darwin

On Apr 9, 10:37*pm, wrote:
On Apr 8, 10:35*pm, dave wrote:

On 4/8/2011 7:25 PM, wrote:

On Apr 8, 7:10 pm, *wrote:
On Apr 8, 5:15 am, *wrote:

[...]

Blasphemer !
The Sacred Darwin's Holy Words of Evolution
is NOT a Theory : IT IS SETTLED SCIENCE
-and- Thou Shall Not Have Any Other Evil Theories !

Zhu Bajie April 10th 11 01:28 PM

[quote='Burr[_2_];740207']What are we going to do about Obama?

He is going to cost us every friend the USA has.

He will go down as the worst President American has ever had.

--

Do nothing. He'll retire in a couple years. Cost us friends? Countries don't have friends. Worst president ever? That's his role-model, George W(orthlessm_therf_cker) Bush.

dave April 10th 11 02:00 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

dave April 10th 11 02:04 PM

Get Sirius

.
Human Genome Discovery and the Anunnaki
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/anunnaki.html
The Human Genome [DNA] contains 223 Genes
that do not have the required Predecessors on
the Genomic Evolutionary Tree {Alien DNA?}
-so-are-we- Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' ? -one-wonders-
.
.

- More likely mind****ers from Alpha Centuri.

Gee Wow Boy Howdy Doody 'Special-Dave' . . .
Only You Could Change the 'tone' from Star-Stuff
to Mind-****ers from Alpha Centuri ! ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9dEAx5Sgw
.
.

More on topic than you!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_...e_Illumina ti

[email protected] April 10th 11 04:10 PM

Get Sirius

Look around in the Archives at http://www.libertypost.org
Last year I read an article about some Archaeologist people say perhaps
Humans sprang up in some different Continents on Earth at about the same
time.Asia and Africa, wherever.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 11th 11 12:12 AM

Get Sirius

Nuclear Nightmare on the Great Lakes
http://www.standeyo.com
cuhulin

[email protected] April 11th 11 06:54 AM

Get Sirius

On Apr 10, 11:10*am, wrote:
Look around in the Archives at * *http://www.libertypost.org
Last year I read an article about some Archaeologist people say perhaps
Humans sprang up in some different Continents on Earth at about the same
time.Asia and Africa, wherever.
cuhulin

That is correct. In several places and roughly around the same time .
We also have to consider : the actual shape of all the continents
looked vastly different from the contemporary -- even just 10K BC !

bpnjensen April 11th 11 07:00 AM

Get Sirius

On Apr 10, 10:54*pm, wrote:
On Apr 10, 11:10*am, wrote:

Look around in the Archives at * *http://www.libertypost.org
Last year I read an article about some Archaeologist people say perhaps
Humans sprang up in some different Continents on Earth at about the same
time.Asia and Africa, wherever.
cuhulin

That is correct. In several places and roughly around the same time .
We also have to consider : the actual shape of all the continents
looked vastly different from the contemporary -- even just 10K BC !

Let's not get too deep in BS, shall we?