RadioBanter

-   -   Damn Damn Damn (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/162783-damn-damn-damn.html)

[email protected] April 8th 11 05:13 AM

Damn Damn Damn

On Apr 7, 4:35*pm, m II wrote:

He is an O'Bama-Bush !

RHF April 8th 11 06:09 AM

Rumor Also Has It That All Three Were . . . Born-in-Kenya !

On Apr 7, 1:35*pm, m II wrote:

On 11-03-31 07:55 PM, wrote:

That being said, I don't like Obama very much. He is a warmonger, same
as the rest.- Hide quoted text -

And how , may Iask , did BHO became a warmonger ???

His evil financial backers and read Machiavelli to him until he agreed
to everything? Perhaps his wife is a zionist agent who brainwashes him
during sleep...

My biggest disappointment with Obama is that he's too much like Bush.

mike

Matter-of-Fact Bush and Obama are 'related'
-very-distant-relatives-

....and... Actually Obama and Cheney are 'related' too
-also-very-distant-relatives-

RHF April 9th 11 12:10 AM

On Apr 8, 5:15*am, dave wrote:

- - On 04/07/2011 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:
- - Matter-of-Fact Bush and Obama are 'related'
- - * -very-distant-relatives-
- -
- - ...and... Actually Obama and Cheney are 'related' too
- - * -also-very-distant-relatives-
- - .

- Since we're all descended from the same African couple
- we're all related, Brother.

Dave That 'You' May Be . . .
-but-alas-'i'-am-not-your-bio-earther-brother-

For I Am Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' : Thus My 'Roots'
Are Both In-the-Heavens and Of-the-Earth :o)
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_God

for 'i' am made of star-stuff and earth-stuff too ~ RHF
-gi-ant-'i'-are-grrr-eat-!-;;-}}-

[email protected] April 9th 11 12:36 AM

Rumor Also Has It That All Three Were . . . Born-in-Kenya !

According to an article (I haven't read it yet, I am fixin to read it in
a minute) at,
http://www.drudhereport.com
Orpah won't be shaking her booty for the Born in Kenya! USURPER! this
time around.
Shake It Baby, Don't Break It, Wrap It Up And I Will Take It!
Where is my free Pontiac car, Orpah?
cuhulin

[email protected] April 9th 11 12:37 AM

Rumor Also Has It That All Three Were . . . Born-in-Kenya !

We are all descended from Star Stuff.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 9th 11 03:20 AM

Rumor Also Has It That All Three Were . . . Born-in-Kenya !

On Apr 8, 1:09*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:35*pm, m II wrote:

As far as Cheney is concerned-- he was probably born at an
'Undisclosed' location . That's where he spends most of his life ,
anyway .

[email protected] April 9th 11 03:25 AM

On Apr 8, 7:10*pm, RHF wrote:
On Apr 8, 5:15*am, dave wrote:

- - On 04/07/2011 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:
- - Matter-of-Fact Bush and Obama are 'related'
- - * -very-distant-relatives-
- -
- - ...and... Actually Obama and Cheney are 'related' too
- - * -also-very-distant-relatives-
- - *.

Are Both In-the-Heavens and Of-the-Earth :o)http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.ht...ki/Sons_of_God

for 'i' am made of star-stuff and earth-stuff too ~ RHF
-gi-ant-'i'-are-grrr-eat-!-;;-}}-
*.
*.

Nephilim (Race of Giants) . One has to be over 18 feet tall to qualify
for that category .

dave April 9th 11 03:35 AM

On 4/8/2011 7:25 PM, wrote:
On Apr 8, 7:10 pm, wrote:
On Apr 8, 5:15 am, wrote:

- - On 04/07/2011 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:
- - Matter-of-Fact Bush and Obama are 'related'
- - * -very-distant-relatives-
- -
- - ...and... Actually Obama and Cheney are 'related' too
- - * -also-very-distant-relatives-
- - .

- Since we're all descended from the same African couple
- we're all related, Brother.

Dave That 'You' May Be . . .
-but-alas-'i'-am-not-your-bio-earther-brother-

For I Am Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' : Thus My 'Roots'
Are Both In-the-Heavens and Of-the-Earth :o)
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.ht...ki/Sons_of_God

I always knew you were not of this earth...

The rest of us appear to come from Africa.

RHF April 9th 11 04:01 AM

Are Both In-the-Heavens and Of-the-Earth :o)http://www.mt.net/~watcher/enoch5.ht...ia.org/wiki/So...

for 'i' am made of star-stuff and earth-stuff too ~ RHF
-gi-ant-'i'-are-grrr-eat-!-;;-}}-
*.
*.

- Nephilim (Race of Giants) .
- One has to be over 18 feet tall
- to qualify for that category .

Ah Yes... I have a 'great' {Gi-Ant} Imagination ~ RHF

dave April 9th 11 03:20 PM

Rumor Also Has It That All Three Were . . . Born-in-Kenya !

On 04/08/2011 08:21 PM, RHF wrote:

.
Human Genome Discovery and the Anunnaki
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/anunnaki.html
The Human Genome [DNA] contains 223 Genes
that do not have the required Predecessors on
the Genomic Evolutionary Tree {Alien DNA?}
-so-are-we- Descended from the 'Sons of God'
and the 'Daughters of Men' ? -one-wonders-
.
.

More likely mind****ers from Alpha Centuri.