Old April 27th 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Severe Weather.

http://www.clarionledger.com
Should those people rebuild?

A short while ago, a tornado killed three people in Kemper
County,Mississippi.How would they rebuild their Lives?
cuhulin

Old April 28th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Highway 1

I don't want anymore Benigh.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find/php?...in+South+Korea

Benigh South Korea.

The benigh Mississippi River is rising.People who live West of Benigh
Highway 61 in Benigh Vicksburg,Missy Sippy have been told to pack their
thingys and get out, Now!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 11, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 04/27/2011 02:24 PM, wrote:
http://www.clarionledger.com
Should those people rebuild?

A short while ago, a tornado killed three people in Kemper
County,Mississippi.How would they rebuild their Lives?
cuhulin

I don't know. Hopefully in a house underground except the part that
faces north.
Old April 28th 11, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

California is the place to be! California is not for me.
Go West, young man, Go West! ~ Horace Greely.
cuhulin

Old April 28th 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My old house has two floor furnaces, one of them is in my living room
near the six feet wide doorway (there is no actual door there and there
never was, maybe it is called a passage way? Sheet, I don't know.I do
know my house is a Cape Cod style house, built in 1947) next to my
dining room.The other one is in the hallway, near my bathroom.The one
near my bathroom, I haven't used that one since the 1980s, and my old
house has a crawlspace underneath there, enough headroom for me to sit
under there.I am thinking I might get rid of that old furnace, old rusty
thing, I doubt if it is safe to use anymore.Doggy and I could get down
in the crawlspace real Quick in case a tornado starts coming toward my
house.Do you follow me?
cuhulin

Old April 28th 11, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't use any natural gas anymore, I don't trust natural gas.Electric
heating and electric water heater and electric stove.I might get rid of
the floor furnace in my living room too.Each one of the floor furnace
floor openings/holes in the floor (hardwood floor) measures about 31''
by 21'' That is enough room for me to squeeze down under there.If a
tornado hits and I can't come up I can crawl over to the crawlspace
opening (house sits on a concrete foundation) by the side of my house.
cuhulin, a Survivor, I Hope

Bay County Florida Highway Patrol? [email protected] Scanner 1 June 3rd 06 01:23 AM
New Mexico Highway Patrol Freq. Ken Boothe Scanner 1 December 31st 05 05:45 PM
State police / Highway Patrol Freqs Dwayne Scanner 7 June 10th 04 03:28 AM
Highway Zapper kelmark Scanner 8 June 9th 04 12:46 PM
Highway Advisory Radio Warpcore Shortwave 0 September 12th 03 03:37 PM