Old June 4th 11, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/4/2011 11:39 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

Actually, that's what nearly every scientist names it;
"ether" was shown to be nonexistent (or to have zero effect
on anything measurable, which is the same thing) over a
century ago,

... yes,
there is precedent for calling "ether", "space", an error which has been
repeated countless times, and you supply absolute evidence of.

Regards,
JS

Indeed, let me get a smaller and finer spoon to feed you with:

The Michelson-Morley Experiment assumes their is a "physical flow" to
ether (or, that it even exists in a static but detectable state), that
this physical flow can be detected on waves, photons or other particles
-- I say, this is ALREADY FAR TOO MANY ASSUMPTIONS!

The "physical" characteristics of ether may have little, or NO,
relationship to its' properties of conducting/transporting/etc. waves
and/or particles of light and radio frequencies.

The "particles of ether" could simply lack the mass/energy or ability to
impede or accellerate photons and/or waves, and this is the base
reason(s) the Michelson-Morley Experiment failed ... for just one
example ... another quick reason, just off the top of my head, the
simple rotation of the earth, which the Michelson-Morley Experiment is
utilizing, could throw off the ability to detect -- and actually be
moving in the same directions, as what the experiments orientation and
direction are attempting to use as a measure!

I am sure, given any time, a myriad of errors could be thrown in for
consideration ...

The shallowness of your questions, answers and arguments are your
biggest obstacle(s!)

--

Regards,
JS
Old June 4th 11, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 11:40 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

EM radiation doesn't require a propagation medium.

This argument can be dismissed immediately, light are EM radiation are
both governed by the same laws and physics, are are the same phenomenon,
of differing frequencies.

But, quote your great minds on that "fact" here, we shall have a gander
at what you find important? ...

Old June 4th 11, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 3:51 PM, John Smith wrote:

I am sure, given any time, a myriad of errors could be thrown in for
consideration ...

The shallowness of your questions, answers and arguments are your
biggest obstacle(s!)

Oh... It's all clear now. It's not that you don't have the
ANSWERS, it's that we ask the wrong QUESTIONS.

Brilliant!

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old June 4th 11, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 1:57 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Guth: Do you honestly believe that ANYONE could read this and NOT
conclude that you are insane? And by insane, I mean BAT**** insane.

--

You're saying that yourself, Hagar, BDK and rabbi Saul Levy are every
bit as sane as GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and Hitler?

Are you suggesting our mutually perpetrated cold-war for profits and
public funded job security, with the USSR/Russia was sane?

Let me ask you a question...When was the last time you sucked a dick?

Be honest.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old June 4th 11, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

You're saying that yourself, Hagar, BDK and rabbi Saul Levy are every
bit as sane as GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and Hitler?

Why are you lumping me in with 3 repubs and a Nazi Brad?

Just an FYI... I'm not a republican.

Are you suggesting our mutually perpetrated cold-war for profits and
public funded job security, with the USSR/Russia was sane?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?

And there you go Brad, totally proving his point.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Old June 4th 11, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 10:07 AM, John Smith wrote:

My 'tomfoolery' aside, you still haven't answered the question.

It isn't a question, it is an insane rant cloaked as a pseudo-question,
not deserving of an answer ... simply no need to acknowledge insanity,
the reasons are obvious.

Since ether doesn't exist, or can be treated EXACTLY
as if it doesn't exist, why bother to discuss it?

Yeah, that is about right, Einstein didn't exist either, or was wrong ...

How does that statement address my question?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old June 4th 11, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 1:05 PM, HVAC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 10:07 AM, John Smith wrote:

My 'tomfoolery' aside, you still haven't answered the question.

It isn't a question, it is an insane rant cloaked as a pseudo-question,
not deserving of an answer ... simply no need to acknowledge insanity,
the reasons are obvious.

Since ether doesn't exist, or can be treated EXACTLY
as if it doesn't exist, why bother to discuss it?

Yeah, that is about right, Einstein didn't exist either, or was wrong ...

How does that statement address my question?

Because Einstein acknowledges his theory must have the platform of
gravitational ether to stand upon? You mean that reason? You mean you
missed that?

Old June 4th 11, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 1:03 PM, HVAC wrote:

Let me ask you a question...When was the last time you sucked a dick?

Be honest.

From your question, it is obvious that you think all share your habits,
that is all I see? Can you rephrase the question in a manner that would
apply to "us?"

What, the medication is now failing you, you are back to being unable to
maintain focus, and clarity of mind, to stay on subject?

Looks bad, should we call 9-1-1?

Old June 4th 11, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 1:00 PM, HVAC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 3:51 PM, John Smith wrote:

I am sure, given any time, a myriad of errors could be thrown in for
consideration ...

The shallowness of your questions, answers and arguments are your
biggest obstacle(s!)

Oh... It's all clear now. It's not that you don't have the
ANSWERS, it's that we ask the wrong QUESTIONS.

Brilliant!

Ummm, don't throw yourself in with "the others."

In your case it is simple, you are a moron who attempts to discuss
matters he has given little thought on, and has devoted almost no study
to ...

Old June 4th 11, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 8:19*am, John Smith wrote:

In your case it is simple, you are a moron who attempts to discuss
matters he has given little thought on, and has devoted almost no study
to ...

It's almost funny how JS doesn't relate his posts to the above
description.
But then in his world.........