Old June 22nd 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

Default Baby-killer at work in Libya.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-the-baby-silencer/

The second video on this page will show the fruits of obamas' labors,
and the crimes which the USA military is being used for ...

The horrors, destruction, devastation, pain, suffering, etc. which we
are allowing the criminals in our government to force upon sovereign
nations are crimes beyond description ...

We should never rest until such criminals and mass murders are brought
to justice.

Regards,
JS
Old June 22nd 11, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How about that Aspirin factory that Crazy Ass Klintoon bombed? I think
that happened in Sudan.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...spirin+factory

///Sheet, Mope, they all do Sheet like that///
Yeah, Sang, I Know, Sheet, I Know!
cuhulin

Old June 23rd 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

that happened in Sudan.http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ed+an+Aspirin+...

///Sheet, Mope, they all do Sheet like that///
Yeah, Sang, I Know, Sheet, I Know!
cuhulin

Yep, that was back in 1998, I think. Al-Shifa pharmaceutical
factory , in Khartoum . Bombed the hell out of that place . Never
ceased to amaze me -- WMD ? B.Laden's buddies ? Still a great
mystery . . .
Old June 23rd 11, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And over there in Bosnia, one of those Klintoon bombs landed in a whole
nother Country.

Locked Up Abroad, on the NGC channel.Those Dummies Asked to be Locked
Up, what are they gripeing about?
cuhulin