Old June 25th 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Octopus Shortwave Radio

That ''thingy'' would make a real Good fish lure.
One time back when I was eight years old, at Eagle Lake,Missy Sippy, I
fell out of the boat and my pants slipped down.I reckon that fish
thought my ''thingy'' was a fish lure.
cuhulin

Old June 26th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It was only a little 'nibble'.

Could Jon Huntsman be the next Prez?
http://www.rense.com

Country Muscic (it came from Ireland) speaks of Love and Relationship.
NO!, it doesn't! Country Music speaks of Breaking up and Divorces.

Our D.I.V.O.R.C.E becomes Final todayyyy,,,, little J.O.H.N.N.Y and I
are moving awayyyyyyy,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old June 26th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/25/2011 4:41 PM, wrote:
It was only a little 'nibble'.

Could Jon Huntsman be the next Prez?
http://www.rense.com

Country Muscic (it came from Ireland) speaks of Love and Relationship.
NO!, it doesn't! Country Music speaks of Breaking up and Divorces.

Our D.I.V.O.R.C.E becomes Final todayyyy,,,, little J.O.H.N.N.Y and I
are moving awayyyyyyy,,,,,,,
cuhulin

My gawd man, didn't you see the movie about the great white shark,
didn't you have about the capt'n and the whale?

STAY OUT OF THE WATER!

Country music is beer drinkin' music, and, people do tend to make idiots
out of themselves, when drinking ...

Ever notice, all you have to do to stop having problems is to stop
drinking ...

Regards,
JS
Old June 26th 11, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I just changed that front porch light bulb about two weeks ago, I just
now changed it again.Must have been a defective light bulb, I reckon.
cuhulin

Old June 26th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/25/2011 8:11 PM, wrote:
I just changed that front porch light bulb about two weeks ago, I just
now changed it again.Must have been a defective light bulb, I reckon.
cuhulin

Moron. Use a fluorescent bug bulb. I'm still on my first one. They warm
up slow if there's frost.

Octopus a real Doosey HRBE Antenna 9 May 4th 08 07:47 PM
Octopus circuit tracer Paul P Radio Photos 2 May 13th 07 08:58 PM
Octopus circuit tracer Paul P Radio Photos 0 May 11th 07 03:05 AM
SolderSmoke 29: PC board boxes, Feynman video, Octopus 'scope aid, THE MOODY BLUES [email protected] Boatanchors 0 August 8th 06 06:48 AM
Purple Octopus octopus Shortwave 0 May 26th 05 05:39 PM