Old July 22nd 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More preliminary evidence, global warming is a scam/crime.

On Jul 21, 1:02*pm, dave wrote:
On 07/21/2011 08:54 AM, MNMikew wrote:

-----------------
In the 70's they predicted another ice age. That worked out well.

Who predicted an ice age in the 1970s? Time Magazine? The debate is over
because the weather has obviously gone to ****. Animals are migrating
through the Northwest Passage for the first time in half a million years
ferchrissakes! All you have to do is look. Open your eyes.

No . Another no. And no again and again . Wisconsin Glacial Period/
Event ended roughly 10K to 15K years ago . Which roughly corresponds
to similar climatic changes in the Eastern Hemisphere in Siberia .
The fearless Vikings occasionally navigated remote Northern waters
until it froze up for good in the 14th century . Oh, what type of
animals are migrating through the NW Passage ? Do they look like
humans ?
Old July 22nd 11, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default The internet will be unrecognizable soon

39 Erupting Volcanoes Threating Mankind/Womankind,,,,,,,,
http://www.standeyo.com
ERUPTION!
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 11, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

A guy who used to live next door to me, he had Compuserve.Compuserve is
as Bad as it gets.So is AOL.Friends don't let Friends use AOL.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 21, 5:46*pm, (J R) wrote:
New Yorkers warned to expect power outages.
Rolling power outages in Detroit.http://www.drudgereport.com

Oh Boo Hoo, those Candy Asses can't handle a little bit of Warm Weather.

Meanwhile, Wayyyyyyyyy Down South in Dixieland, Jackson,Missy Sippy,
currently ONLY 86 Degrees inside my flower box (Cheney Instruments
thingy) on my front porch.86 Degrees isn't HOT Weather around here, it
is only moderately Warm Weather.I Love It! Screw that damn Wintertime!
Come back here with that Watermelon,boy!
cuhulin

At the present my outlet has 126VAC . Will measure again tomorrow ,
and the frequency as well . No power outages whatsoever .
Old July 22nd 11, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/21/2011 11:19 AM, MNMikew wrote:
wrote in message
On 07/21/2011 08:54 AM, MNMikew wrote:

-----------------
In the 70's they predicted another ice age. That worked out well.

Who predicted an ice age in the 1970s? Time Magazine?

Umm, the scientists that Time Magazine interviewed. Duh.

Scientists have found other indications of global cooling. For one thing
there has been a noticeable expansion of the great belt of dry,
high-altitude polar winds - the so-called circumpolar vortex-that sweep from
west to east around the top and bottom of the world.

You are merely repeating talking points. Next you'll tell me NASA
scientists and the National Weather Service are in on the scam.

Old July 22nd 11, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

On 07/21/2011 11:27 AM, J R wrote:
The whatever passes for the weather 'experts' in U K (there are NO
Weather Experts in America!, they are ALL FULL of SHEET!) have warned
the people to prepare for an extraaaaaa COLD Winter for 2011 - 2012.They
done told those people to order Winter Tires early.
cuhulin

Winter tyres? I use M/S rated all season radials, as do most people in
the 21st century, WTF would I need "winter tyres"?

Nah, you just need more meds, Rickmers.

Old July 22nd 11, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/21/2011 07:47 PM, J R wrote:
A guy who used to live next door to me, he had Compuserve.Compuserve is
as Bad as it gets.So is AOL.Friends don't let Friends use AOL.
cuhulin

As spoken by an uber-sophisticated WebTV aficionado