Old July 28th 11, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

Default Playing "catch up" after 8 years of neglect?

On Jul 26, 8:57*am, dave wrote:
On 07/25/2011 09:21 PM, wrote:

Does anyone know it was none other than Otto von Bismark(!) that
introduced a Universal Health Coverage in the 19th century Germany ?

I love his pastry!

And Dunkin Donuts calls them 'bavarian cream' !
Old July 28th 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

In article ,
RD Sandman wrote:

Yes, I believe that the decline actually started at the end of the
Clinton administration with the dot.com industry going bust and the
regulations being eased on the housing and financial markets and the
Democrats' dream of new home ownership. Clinton wanted 8 million new
home owners. Bush continued that dream with a desire for 5.5 million
on his watch. Oversight went in the toilet, we had 9/11, two wars,
an unfunded mandate on Medicare Part D, etc.

We also had a Democratically controlled House and Senate since the
2006 elections and lack of oversight on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac,
Obama campaigning that Afghanistan was the "right" war and a
continuation of the many of the same policies that existed under
Bush. The economy was in the toilet, jobs were going away and Obama
was concentrating on passing his historic healthcare bill (insurance
reform) rather than to focus on the other two problems.

Yes, I believe those things. I also believe that, sometime, Obama
needs to stand up and be counted rather than to continue to blame
things on Bush.

Wow. Talk about reality distortion fields....

Yep, too many folks on both sides have them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_cr...esidential_ter
ms

What did you want me to look at on that cite? The 1.1 million created
under Bush or the 1.81 lost under Obama? That is what those + and -
signs mean, don't ya' know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms

How about:

07/25/2011 14,535,921,315,199
09/30/2010 13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 6,783,231,062,743.62
09/30/2002 6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 5,807,463,412,200.06
09/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86

We could use the 2000 fiscal year end and start Bush with $5.7T and
ending with $10.1T. Now Obama is at $14.5T after only 2.5 years. Let's
see that is Bush at $4.4T in 8 years and Obama at $4.4T in less than 3.
Got it. Thanks.

Hmmmm...

You brought Clinton into the discussion, but suddenly you don't want to
include him anymore...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 28th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Crazy Luke Woodham (what he did about fourteen years ago, I think it was
about fourteen years ago) is asking for clemency.
Missy Sippy Governor Haly Barbour (is Barbour a Frog name? I think so)
said, I would be flabbergasted if the parole board reccomended clemency.

Luke Woodham will ROT and DIE in Parchman State Prison!
cuhulin

Old July 28th 11, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Fort Hood Plot: AWOL U.S.Serviceman Arrested
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=311112

AWOL MORON G.W.Bush is Stilllllllllllll AWOL!!!
cuhulin

Old July 28th 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

Alan Baker wrote in
:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_cr..._presidential_

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...esidential_ter
[...]

What nmakes you think that? I also included his last fiscal year
budget.....simply because during Clinton is where some of the seeds of
our current predicament were sown. Your tendency was to place ALL the
blame on Bush.....

--
RD (The Sandman)

Thought for the day.......

Handle every stressful situation like a dog would.
If you can't eat it or hump it....**** on it and walk away.
Old July 28th 11, 08:10 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cross posting is just plain stupid. Stop it.

RD Sandman wrote:

m II wrote in :

RD Sandman wrote:

Yes, I believe those things. I also believe that, sometime, Obama

need

to stand up and be counted rather than to continue to blame things on
Bush.

Not to be too pushy, but could all you geniuses remove
rec.radio.shortwave from your posting list? the unwanted cross posting
is getting really irritating.

I don't crosspost to anyone although when I respond to a post that has
been crossposted, I don't know what newsgroup the person I am responding
is in......ergo, I don't change those attributes.

Thank you.

You are welcome......

mike

BTW, some of these PGP signatures get a little irritating with the
bandwidth they eat up. Not asking you to delete it, just letting you
know that you also do things that irritate other people.

Ciao......

I added rec.radio.shortwave just so that would know.

--------------enigC502C18B0EEF7342C12F4890

--------------enigC502C18B0EEF7342C12F4890--

Old July 28th 11, 08:35 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave

Saul Zonana wrote in
:

RD Sandman wrote:

m II wrote in :

RD Sandman wrote:

[...]

I, personally, don't care. I simply respond to a post leaving those
attributes intact.

Old July 28th 11, 09:03 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave

RD Sandman wrote:

Saul Zonana wrote in
:

RD Sandman wrote:

m II wrote in :

RD Sandman wrote:

[...]

I added rec.radio.shortwave just so that they would know.

I, personally, don't care. I simply respond to a post leaving those
attributes intact.

Yer a good man, Charlie Brown.
Old July 29th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:09:50 -0600, m II wrote:

RD Sandman wrote:

Yes, I believe those things. I also believe that, sometime, Obama needs
to stand up and be counted rather than to continue to blame things on
Bush.

Not to be too pushy, but could all you geniuses remove
rec.radio.shortwave from your posting list? the unwanted cross posting
is getting really irritating.

Thank you.

The objective of maniacal crossposting/OT is to annoy.

Imagine those lives and have pity.
-----

- gpsman