Old July 22nd 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The President Speaks

I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

What a fookin' idiot.

Old July 22nd 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/22/11 17:14 , dxAce wrote:
I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

Hold on...what the hell did we do to deserve THAT?

What a fookin' idiot.

I'm afraid he's not an idiot. What he's doing is intentional, and
a very cleverly devised program to overwhelm the economy with debt,
taxes and public dissatisfaction, in order to press his
socialization agenda into place, to fundamentally change the
structure of the nation.

That's not an idiot.

That's a traitor.

Old July 22nd 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 7/22/11 17:14 , dxAce wrote:
I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

Hold on...what the hell did we do to deserve THAT?

What a fookin' idiot.

I'm afraid he's not an idiot. What he's doing is intentional, and
a very cleverly devised program to overwhelm the economy with debt,
taxes and public dissatisfaction, in order to press his
socialization agenda into place, to fundamentally change the
structure of the nation.

That's not an idiot.

That's a traitor.

Yes, yes. I understand fully.

Old July 22nd 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 7/22/11 17:14 , dxAce wrote:
I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

Hold on...what the hell did we do to deserve THAT?

What a fookin' idiot.

I'm afraid he's not an idiot. What he's doing is intentional, and
a very cleverly devised program to overwhelm the economy with debt,
taxes and public dissatisfaction, in order to press his
socialization agenda into place, to fundamentally change the
structure of the nation.

That's not an idiot.

That's a traitor.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a
sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its
own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from
foreign countries to finance our government's reckless fiscal policies.
Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally.
Leadership means that 'the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the
burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren.
America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve
better."

Sen. Barack (Clown 'tard) Obama, 2006

He voted then to NOT increase the debt limit.

Of course, George W. Bush was President at the time.

Old July 23rd 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

On 7/22/2011 3:14 PM, dxAce wrote:
I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

What a fookin' idiot.

If it was the bush puppet still speaking, it would have been the same,
no better though. But, the republicrats would have been creaming their
pants, instead, now the democans have creamed panties ...

Regards,
JS

Old July 23rd 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 22, 6:32*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 7/22/11 17:14 , dxAce wrote:

I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard.

* *Hold on...what the hell did we do to deserve THAT?

What a fookin' idiot.

* *I'm afraid he's not an idiot. What he's doing is intentional, and
a very cleverly devised program to overwhelm the economy with debt,
taxes and public dissatisfaction, in order to press his
socialization agenda into place, to fundamentally change the
structure of the nation.

* *That's not an idiot.

* *That's a traitor.

Debt? I just checked the figures of US public debt since 1945 . BHO is
not the biggest culprit, like everybody thinks . Far from it . He is
just a small part of the problem . It is known as Guv-mint .
Old July 23rd 11, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Obama More 'Liberal' Than Black-or-White !

On Jul 22, 3:14*pm, dxAce wrote:
I'm listening to the President speak on WLS-890 at 2212.

I've never heard more crap from a totally economic ignorant fool.

The boy needs to return to Chicago and stand on a corner with a clipboard..

What a fookin' idiot.

The Obama-Regime now proposes
-drum-roll-please-
"Rolling Brown-Outs" due to Power 'Grid'
insufficiencies decaying infrastructuries
-blame-bush- -blame-bush- -blame-bush-

First Target of the Obama-Regime's New and
Improved Electricity-Denial {The Darkness}
War-On-America is 'Detroit' City ! One of
the Top-Ten African-American Cities in the
USA. -blame-the-evil-ones-&-praise-obama-

Prez Obama Had To Prove His Solidarity To
Liberalism Over Race By Targeting One of
Americas Major African-American Cities
'Detroit' {Mo-Town}

? How Many African-Americans Will Pay With
Their Lifes {Death-by-Brown-Out} to Ensure
Prez Obama's Place in Liberal {White} History !

Obama : The Change To Rolling Brown-Outs
-that-target-inner-cities-and-minorities-

Obama : The Hope That Some Day We Will
Have Electricity Again 24/7 !
-victimizing-african-americans-and-
-creating-another-generation-of-'victims'-

Obama More 'Liberal' Than Black-or-White !
-obama-more-globalist-than-american-

and that is how 'i' see it ~ RHF
-giveth-this-day-1-hour-of-light-
Old July 23rd 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/22/2011 03:32 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

I'm afraid he's not an idiot. What he's doing is intentional, and a very
cleverly devised program to overwhelm the economy with debt, taxes and
public dissatisfaction, in order to press his socialization agenda into
place, to fundamentally change the structure of the nation.

That's not an idiot.

That's a traitor

A traitor is one who gives aid and comfort to a declared enemy of war,
and since we ain't been at war since August 1945, Obama being a traitor
is impossible.

However, the plot to bury the country in debt and misery is real. It is
however the work of right wingers and their "starve the beast" strategy.
Look it up.

The fact that you think Obama's doing it speaks volumes about the
quality of "News" one gets in upper midwest militia-ville.

Another artifact from Reagan that is still bleeding our country dry,
even as his festering corpse stinks up the California fog.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...logy-view.html
Old July 23rd 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/22/2011 03:58 PM, dxAce wrote:

Sen. Barack (Clown 'tard) Obama, 2006

He voted then to NOT increase the debt limit.

Of course, George W. Bush was President at the time.

It was symbolic, not material.
Old July 23rd 11, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Obama Not 'Liberal'

On 07/23/2011 03:23 AM, RHF wrote:

Obama More 'Liberal' Than Black-or-White !
-obama-more-globalist-than-american-

and that is how 'i' see it ~ RHF
-giveth-this-day-1-hour-of-light-
.
.

Dennis Kucinich is a Liberal. Bernie Sanders is a Liberal. Obama is a
moderate Republican.