Old November 3rd 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default Faulty Chinese generators....

Get some concrete blocks, lay them on the ground the way you want
them.Lay something on the top of the blocks for a grill, slap some paint
on the blocks.That BBQ thangy will last a lonnnnnng time.

I am going to Carl's sheet metal shop on Gallatin Street tomorrow
morning and buy a large piece of sheet metal for something I am working
on, I won't tell y'all what it is though, it is Top Secret.It isn't
anything that would interest y'all all that much anyway.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Carl's+Sheet+Metal+Shop+Gallatin+Street +Jackson+Mississippi
cuhulin, Sheet Metal R US

Old November 4th 11, 12:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:23:22 -0500, J R wrote:

Get some concrete blocks, lay them on the ground the way you want
them.Lay something on the top of the blocks for a grill, slap some paint
on the blocks.That BBQ thangy will last a lonnnnnng time.

I am going to Carl's sheet metal shop on Gallatin Street tomorrow
morning and buy a large piece of sheet metal for something I am working
on, I won't tell y'all what it is though, it is Top Secret.It isn't
anything that would interest y'all all that much anyway.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Carl's+Sheet+Metal+Shop+Gallatin

+Street+Jackson+Mississippi
cuhulin, Sheet Metal R US

Let me guess; you're going to cover your floor furnace?
Old November 4th 11, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Major Solar Cell Breakthrough to Rock the Photovoltaic Industry.
http://www.standeyo.com

Optical Furnace, sumpin like dat.
cuhulin

Old November 4th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

That guy on the phone at Carl's Sheet Metal Shop, he quoted me a price
of about $300.00 for that piece of sheet metal.

///Sheet! Mope!///

You got that right, Sang, I reckon I will be checkin out the scrap iron
yards around here.
cuhulin

Old November 4th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:29:35 -0500, J R wrote:

That guy on the phone at Carl's Sheet Metal Shop, he quoted me a price
of about $300.00 for that piece of sheet metal.

///Sheet! Mope!///

You got that right, Sang, I reckon I will be checkin out the scrap iron
yards around here.
cuhulin

Oil catcher pan from Auto Zone

Old November 4th 11, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

I done told you what it is.It is Top Secret.Bit, I have another Idee, I
don'ts need teh sheet metal after all.

That's a Good one! ~ Walter Brennan - Rio Bravo movie.
cuhulin

When Israel first bombed Gaza's power mains, hospitals resorted to using their generators. But generators can only keep going if there is fuel.... and there no longer is fuel I PUNCE Policy 2 November 7th 06 05:23 AM
When Israel first bombed Gaza's power mains, hospitals resorted to using their generators. But generators can only keep going if there is fuel.... and there no longer is fuel I PUNCE Scanner 2 November 7th 06 05:23 AM
Faulty TS140S Simon G0JBQ Equipment 0 February 28th 04 03:55 PM
Faulty TS140S Simon G0JBQ Equipment 0 February 28th 04 03:55 PM