Old November 24th 11, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On Nov 23, 8:56*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 11/23/11 17:58 , DEFCON 88 wrote:

On Nov 23, 6:49 pm, Bob *wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:57 pm, Truth *wrote:

[...]

You are bestowing undeserved status to the Liberty Net. Occupy Wall
Street is a genuine mass movement.

OWS has the fingerprints of George Soros, Obama, SEIU, whatever ACORN
calls itself nowadays, and various other Communist operatives all over
it.

OWS is mostly a bunch of naive spoiled punk kids, useful idiots doing
the bidding
of their Communist masters. The OWS punks need their asses kicked big
time.

Easy for a google groupie to hide behind a keyboard and spew such crap
not a chance in hell of it ever happening
--

http://bit.ly/g2PCII-Hide quoted text -

They may or may not get their asses kicked, but leftist/marxist scum
like
OWS definitely deserve to be dealt with and kicked to the curb.

* *I've been to the rallies in Chicago and a couple of other cities.
There's a lot of disruption, and an lot of noise, but little
substance. A lot of people there, who, when you ask them why they're
there (and I have), will tell you that they want to be part of an
important movement, but can't really tell you what the purpose of
the movement is. Some who are there because they get to act up/act
out with impugnity, and many (I've asked them and they've said the
words) who just want 'to be part of a big protest.'
But if you ask what they're protesting, they can't clearly tell you.

* *There's no doubt that there's a lot of anger, here. And there's
no doubt that much of it may be justified. But this 'movement' in
particular is more about personal retribution for achievement than
it is about punishing those who've done so many people so wrong.

* *Once they start indiscriminately going through affluent
neighborhoods vandalizing any and every thing that smacks of
wealth...it's no longer about a cause. It's about the chaos.

Much of the 'Occupy' Movement can best
described as a Bowel-Movement
-cause-after-all-****-happens-!-
-it-do- -yep-it-do-do- -;;-}}-
Old November 24th 11, 07:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/24/11 24:11 , wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:56 pm, "D. Peter wrote:
On 11/23/11 17:58 , DEFCON 88 wrote:

On Nov 23, 6:49 pm, Bob wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:57 pm, Truth wrote:

[...]

[...]

wealth...it's no longer about a cause. It's about the chaos.- Hide quoted text -

...Anarchists ??

Rebels without a clue.

Old November 24th 11, 09:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-11-24 04:56, D. Peter Maus wrote:
I've been to the rallies in Chicago and a couple of other cities.
There's a lot of disruption, and an lot of noise, but little substance.
A lot of people there, who, when you ask them why they're there (and I
have), will tell you that they want to be part of an important movement,
but can't really tell you what the purpose of the movement is. Some who
are there because they get to act up/act out with impugnity, and many
(I've asked them and they've said the words) who just want 'to be part
of a big protest.'
But if you ask what they're protesting, they can't clearly tell you.

If they're ignorant, they're young enough not to be blamed for it.
They're on a learning curve.

My memories of learning history at school jump from the Roman occupation
to the agricultural and industrial revolutions. This may have been
partly because my school's head of history was an expert in local Roman
history, and industry is more exciting for kids because it's more tech
stuff than ideas, philosophy and politics. It was years before I learned
properly about things like Norman feudalism, the English civil war, the
French revolution, Swiss democracy, capitalism, communism, the Labour
movement, the Middle East, etc etc.

There's no doubt that there's a lot of anger, here. And there's no doubt
that much of it may be justified. But this 'movement' in particular is
more about personal retribution for achievement than it is about
punishing those who've done so many people so wrong.

They'll find the right targets eventually.

Once they start indiscriminately going through affluent neighborhoods
vandalizing any and every thing that smacks of wealth...it's no longer
about a cause. It's about the chaos.

Some folk in affluent neighbourhoods may have earned their wealth
through honest labour, but statistically those places are also where the
bankers, warmongers and politicians are. They're fair targets.

k00ks are fair targets as well...

Run along.

Old November 24th 11, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/22/2011 3:57 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:25 pm, wrote:

The liberty netters and the occupiers seem essentially to agree on many
of the problems, notably around the banker, big business, and war
industry infiltration and control of government. I wonder if some of the
reluctance to engage is because both sets have grown up seeing the other
lot as the problem.

You are bestowing undeserved status to the Liberty Net. Occupy Wall
Street is a genuine mass movement. The Liberty Net is not a movement,
it's a tiny clique of reactionary CONservatives with delusions of
grandeur. It is small in number, smaller in stature and embarrassingly
ineffective. That they have been in existence for over 30 years and
the state of the nation worsens every year is ample evidence of the
latter.

The Liberty Net is akin to what the "militia movement" was in the
1980's; 3 men and a jeep running around the woods with rifles dressed
in camouflage - metaphorically speaking. Comic relief at its best.

ROFLOL ...

In hindsight, in retrospect, anything and everything "could have been
done better."

However, patriots, even when gathered in small numbers, are an asset and
tribute to their country, fellow Americans, God, guns and gold!

Grab 'yer arse, we are set for the ride ...

Regards,
JS
The calendar says 2011, the hearts says 1776!
Old November 24th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/23/2011 5:41 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

"DEFCON 88" wrote in message

They may or may not get their asses kicked, but leftist/marxist scum
like
OWS definitely deserve to be dealt with and kicked to the curb.

Now it's "leftist" to expect a decent wage for your labor, or to want
the ones punished that made your 401k go away?

NO!

It is damn AMERICAN!!! A fair days wage for a fair days work -- only
slave owners, and would be owners, will have it any other way.

Regards,
JS
The calendar says 2011, the heart says 1776!

Old November 24th 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/23/2011 8:56 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 11/23/11 17:58 , DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Nov 23, 6:49 pm, Bob wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:57 pm, Truth wrote:

[...]

[...]

Actually, it just doesn't matter -- the ones you are speaking of are
probably the ones who rallied around clinton, bush and obama -- this
will give them something better to do.

The weapons just doesn't matter, tearing the crooks out of their
illegally held public servant offices and positions of authority does --
anyway possible.

RON PAUL IN 2012 -- THERE ISN'T A SECOND CHOICE!

Old November 24th 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/23/2011 11:55 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 11/24/11 24:11 , wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:56 pm, "D. Peter wrote:
On 11/23/11 17:58 , DEFCON 88 wrote:

On Nov 23, 6:49 pm, Bob wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:57 pm, Truth wrote:

[...]

[...]

Disillusioned obama supporter, more likely ...

Old November 24th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/24/2011 1:49 AM, Hils wrote:
On 2011-11-24 04:56, D. Peter Maus wrote:
[...]

Yes, they do seem to be learning, already they are stepping away from
being obama supporters to being OWS supporters, a positive move anyway
you cut it ...

Old November 24th 11, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old November 25th 11, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-11-24 18:00, John Smith wrote:
Yes, they do seem to be learning, already they are stepping away from
being obama supporters to being OWS supporters, a positive move anyway
you cut it ...

Many of them seem to have worked out that the political and financial
systems they've been born into are inherently corrupt.

I don't have the time to study the US media in any detail, are they
still trying to pretend that Ron Paul doesn't exist?

Absolutely!

Ron Paul is still the "ugly child" which has dinner in his room ...