Old December 17th 11, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

Liberty Net: December 10, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/12/liberty-net-december-10-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THE LIBERTY NET is an oasis of free speech for radio amateurs who
care about the kind of world that our children will inherit. We
don’t always come to the table — or go away from it — agreeing with
each other. But we always come away with increased understanding —
and a growing sense of community. And, as civilization declines and
tyranny spreads, we’ll need plenty of both.

Marty, N2IRJ’s phone patch brings voices to the air who are
temporarily without antennas or transmitters. If you’d like him to
patch you in, just drop him a line via the “contact” tab at the top
of this page.

Here are some excerpts from this week’s discussion:

• A Black Georgia Congressman has recently claimed that merely
stating in public that Obama has lied “will bring about a resurgence
of the Ku Klux Klan.” (27 minutes)

• Would switching our nuclear power stations over to thorium
reactors make them just as safe as conventional power plants? (1
hour 13 minutes)

• The regime in Washington claims to have the right to fly spy
drones and killer drones over any country in the world. But how
would we feel if Iran, or any other foreign nation, did that to us?
(1 hour 16 minutes)

• Fox News was just caught using video of riots in Greece and
falsely claiming that they were taking place in Russia. The
oligarchs have lost control there, and the media’s intensifying
“hate Russia” and “hate Putin” propaganda may be a precursor to
another bankers’ war. (1 hour 18 minutes)

• Why are agents of Israel and the Washington regime sending
terrorists into Syria? And why are such agents of violence and
murder often blithely referred to as “the opposition” by the likes
of Fox News? (1 hour 47 minutes)

• A collapse of the current corrupt financial system will mean hard
times, but it would not be the end of the world as long as the
genetic quality of the people is maintained. And such a collapse
would give us a chance to create something better. (3 hours 26 minutes)

• Americans who still have assets to protect would do well to study
the examples of the French farmers during World War 2, and, more
recently, the Argentinians and Russians who managed to survive a
financial collapse. (3 hours 50 minutes)

• It seems bizarre and grotesque, but the murderers who operate the
Washington regime’s killer drones are actually recruiting teenagers
who are good at shoot-em-up video games to become real killers. (4
hours 2 minutes)

Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net on
your computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3
player. And he operates a live feed and chat during Net times that
lets you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.

Please check in with your call sign, and add your voice to the most
exciting net on the amateur bands — every Saturday night, starting
at 10PM Eastern Time. The frequency varies to avoid interference,
but lately has been near 3981 kHz LSB.

Our deepest thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in
running the Liberty Net, which is now in its 37th year.

http://3950.net/2011/12/liberty-net-december-10-2011/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old December 17th 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/17/2011 4:14 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• A collapse of the current corrupt financial system will mean hard
times, but it would not be the end of the world as long as the genetic
quality of the people is maintained.

Looks like you are saying that General Jack D. Ripper (from 'Dr.
Strangelove') was right -- it's all about the purity of our "precious
bodily fluids".
Old December 17th 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/17/2011 8:45 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/17/2011 4:14 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• A collapse of the current corrupt financial system will mean hard
times, but it would not be the end of the world as long as the
genetic
quality of the people is maintained.

Looks like you are saying that General Jack D. Ripper (from 'Dr.
Strangelove') was right -- it's all about the purity of our
"precious bodily fluids".

No, not at all. But that was an hilarious movie! I like the scene
where someone is firing on General Ripper's office with a machine
gun and, when the shooting subsides, Ripper leans out the window and
shouts "Nice shootin', soldier!" There are many equally classic
lines in that film.

Genetic quality means something quite different. It's the difference
between those who can and do make cathedrals and Saturn V rockets
and microprocessors and _Tales of Mystery and Imagination_ -- and
those who could never do any more than trash and burn them, no
matter how many times they repeat the 8th grade.

With sufficient numbers of the former, we can rebuild anything,
probably better than before.

With sufficient numbers of latter, particularly if they can outvote
us, we are doomed.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old December 17th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/17/11 08:55 , Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Genetic quality means something quite different. It's the difference
between those who can and do make cathedrals and Saturn V rockets
and microprocessors and _Tales of Mystery and Imagination_ -- and
those who could never do any more than trash and burn them, no
matter how many times they repeat the 8th grade.

With sufficient numbers of the former, we can rebuild anything,
probably better than before.

With sufficient numbers of latter, particularly if they can outvote
us, we are doomed.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.

The only thing that bothers me about this thinking, is tendency
to delineate lines of class to determine who is and is not of the
former, against the latter.

Humans tend to see individual behaviour and broaden that
behaviour into classes based on anything but behaviour. And then
exclude the class.

Along socio-economic or even racial lines, this tendency can
exclude prime examples of the desirable behaviours, in an effort to
exclude the more generally classed undesirable behaviours.

Abilities, such as your examples of building cathedrals, Saturn V
rockets, or microprocessors, and creation of "Tales of Mystery and
Imagination" can be, and often are, learned. Genetics may account
for the blank slate, but what one writes on it is a matter of
development, and personal choice.

At the individual levels, anyone of any class may excel, pursuant
to one's values, instilled during rearing, and one's inate drive to
absorb, synthesize and create. And, while these individuals of
accomplishment may be rare to a class, it's these very individuals
who may be excluded by politically derived class divisions along
'genetic' lines. And these are precisely the individuals a society
needs to be productive, and broadly developed.

If we are to take stock along genetic lines, let us take stock by
evaluating individuals. Not the classes from which they rise.

And let's keep our standards of purity scientifically honest
enough to include the evaluation of the genes of all individuals of
accomplishment, no matter from which pool they arise.

Old December 17th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

On 12/17/2011 1:14 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
[...]

Yeah, you see that a lot, one crook backing another; but, you do see
more of it with public servants, these days ...

• Would switching our nuclear power stations over to thorium reactors
make them just as safe as conventional power plants? (1 hour 13 minutes)

Coal seems to work just fine ... once you ignore the "Co2 is toxic"
liars ...

• The regime in Washington claims to have the right to fly spy drones
and killer drones over any country in the world. But how would we feel
if Iran, or any other foreign nation, did that to us? (1 hour 16 minutes)

Yeah, my biggest worry is them now claiming the right to use them
against American citizens ... such claims should be met with prison
sentences.

• Fox News was just caught using video of riots in Greece and falsely
claiming that they were taking place in Russia. The oligarchs have lost
control there, and the media’s intensifying “hate Russia” and “hate
Putin” propaganda may be a precursor to another bankers’ war. (1 hour 18
minutes)

Excellent proof of a shadow world control group which has tentacles into
all nations, all governments ...

• Why are agents of Israel and the Washington regime sending terrorists
into Syria? And why are such agents of violence and murder often
blithely referred to as “the opposition” by the likes of Fox News? (1
hour 47 minutes)

Maybe, if the people of Israel can't get along with anyone there, they
should try somewhere else ... and on their dime, blood, sweat and tears.

• A collapse of the current corrupt financial system will mean hard
times, but it would not be the end of the world as long as the genetic
quality of the people is maintained. And such a collapse would give us a
chance to create something better. (3 hours 26 minutes)

You seem to attempt to put forth anything else is possible ... this
house of cards must fall at sometime ... the question is when, it has
already amazed me they have kept it afloat this long.

• Americans who still have assets to protect would do well to study the
examples of the French farmers during World War 2, and, more recently,
the Argentinians and Russians who managed to survive a financial
collapse. (3 hours 50 minutes)

Safe house, water supply, food, God, gold, guns and keep family and
friends close ...

• It seems bizarre and grotesque, but the murderers who operate the
Washington regime’s killer drones are actually recruiting teenagers who
are good at shoot-em-up video games to become real killers. (4 hours 2
minutes)

It may be contrary however, if we still stood for the American dream,
motherhood, brotherhood, fairness, justice, Constitution, fellow
citizens, etc., I'd have little problem with taking out "real enemies"
of American citizens.

However, all I see are banksters, wall street, criminals in public
servant positions, theft of other nations resources to enrich the 1%,
etc. -- and, "them" engaging our young people in their high crimes and
treasonous actions ...

Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net on your
computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player.
And he operates a live feed and chat during Net times that lets you make
an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.

Please check in with your call sign, and add your voice to the most
exciting net on the amateur bands — every Saturday night, starting at
10PM Eastern Time. The frequency varies to avoid interference, but
lately has been near 3981 kHz LSB.

Our deepest thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in running
the Liberty Net, which is now in its 37th year.

http://3950.net/2011/12/liberty-net-december-10-2011/

Regards,
JS

Old December 18th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/18/2011 7:41 AM, dave wrote: NOTHING. He just tried to be "cutesy"
by changing the title.

Dave, Dave, Dave...when will you ever learn NOT to keep changing thread
titles?

It's NOT cute.

It's NOT clever.

It IS bad netiquette.

It IS lazy.

It IS *very* RUDE.

Why not leave the tile the same and just type your response in the body
of the post?

On the other hand, if you wish to have people think of you as being rude
(i.e., shooting yourself in the foot), that's your choice.

Not trying to start a flame war, just my 2 cents...

Old December 18th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Smoke dope and realize the Saturn V was designed by Nazis, ornot ...

On 12/18/2011 6:24 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/18/2011 7:41 AM, dave wrote: NOTHING. He just tried to be "cutesy"
by changing the title.

Dave, Dave, Dave...when will you ever learn NOT to keep changing thread
titles?

It's NOT cute.

It's NOT clever.

It IS bad netiquette.

It IS lazy.

It IS *very* RUDE.

Why not leave the tile the same and just type your response in the body
of the post?

On the other hand, if you wish to have people think of you as being rude
(i.e., shooting yourself in the foot), that's your choice.

Not trying to start a flame war, just my 2 cents...

Just a side effect of over medication with dope ...

Regards,
JS

Old December 21st 11, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Nit-Wit-Net via Arky Bob

On Dec 17, 4:14*am, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

THE LIBERTY NET is an oasis of free speech ...

W9ART best summarized The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net by saying ..

"Blah blah blah ..."

And the late Arky Bob added ..

"You people make me sick ..."

"Iiinnnnn Arkinnnn-Sawwwwwww ..."

PS - Bill Clinton - "the best president we ever had" - really does
listen to 3950 every night.

And Water Melon Man lost.
Old December 21st 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/21/2011 5:57 AM, Arky Bob wrote:
On Dec 17, 4:14 am, Kevin Alfred
wrote:

THE LIBERTY NET is an oasis of free speech ...

W9ART best summarized The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net by saying ..

"Blah blah blah ..."

And the late Arky Bob added ..

"You people make me sick ..."

"Iiinnnnn Arkinnnn-Sawwwwwww ..."

PS - Bill Clinton - "the best president we ever had" - really does
listen to 3950 every night.

And Water Melon Man lost.

You serve a very important purpose, fools like you make me thankful for
intelligent people ... gawd, what contrast, good job!

Regards,
JS