Old December 23rd 11, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DING DONG THE CFL BULB WITCH IS DEAD

On 12/22/2011 5:24 AM, dave wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:31:23 -0800, John Smith wrote:

You make an excellent point, when I was younger, I could almost read a
newspaper in the dark of night ...

I think as you get older, you will appreciate the daylight bulb for work
... wife uses them for knitting, quilting and crochet -- to the
exclusion of any and all others ... I have made a high power blue white
LED light attached to her sewing machine, she also likes it ...
especially with a black or dark thread on dark material.

Regards,
JS

Wow, you aren't totally worthless after all!

No dave, but then, no one is really like you ...

Regards,
JS

shamma lamma ding-dong Policy 4 October 13th 06 03:18 AM
shamma lamma ding-dong Antenna 2 October 13th 06 02:28 AM
shamma lamma ding-dong [email protected] Policy 5 September 26th 06 10:38 AM
Ding Dong the Ugly Old Witch... Hatfield Shortwave 28 August 1st 05 08:26 AM
"DING! DONG! The Loon is DEAD!" David Stinson Shortwave 13 February 26th 05 10:44 AM