Old May 12th 12, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tree Rats (damn squirrels)

I have a Havaheart wire cage trap I bought years ago at the Goodwill store. An expert guy in Minneapolis said to mix some crunchy peanut butter with oatmeal and honey for bait. I am going to trap those damn tree rats and ''dispatch'' them my way.
Old May 13th 12, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 12, 1:05*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
I have a Havaheart wire cage trap I bought years ago at the Goodwill store. An expert guy in Minneapolis said to mix some crunchy peanut butter with oatmeal and honey for bait. I am going to trap those damn tree rats and ''dispatch'' them my way.

Leave the innocent animals alone. They have a right to exist, and
assuredly, are more important to society than you are. So instead,
"dispatch" of yourself.

It would be a win, win, win, win for all involved. Winner #1 the
squirrels, winner #2 the ecosystem, winner #3 the shortwave newsgroup
and last, and certainly least, winner # 4 would be you.

Consider how much happier you would be finally escaping your vacuous
existence. So do the proper thing and make the world a better place -
kill yourself.
Old May 13th 12, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have a little bag of mixed nuts, I will use that for bait. I fully intend to help those tree rats escape their vacuos existence. INDEED!

Old May 13th 12, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 13, 12:14*am, DhiaDuit wrote:
I have a little bag of mixed *nuts,

I tell you who's mixed nuts, DD. The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. Man
all they can talk about is ...

Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

Mixed nuts fo' sho', that Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

America: a haven for these rats... SW_man Shortwave 29 May 15th 10 03:23 PM
Merry Christmas Lab Rats! Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 11 December 26th 09 04:47 AM
OT Rats none Shortwave 0 December 17th 08 01:59 PM
VOA station at Marathon---cause of 8 Lb rats? Radioman390 Shortwave 0 July 13th 04 11:58 AM
Any cure for Squirrels eating antenna cables Stuart Antenna 60 August 15th 03 01:36 AM