Old July 12th 12, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Just What the USA Needs - More Mississippians

Is it really such a mystery why the USA continues its downward spiral into turd world status? If sanity were to prevail there would be an abortion clinic in every city and hamlet throughout Dixie offering free services to all.

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A federal judge on Wednesday continued to block a state law that threatens to shut down Mississippi's only abortion clinic and make it nearly impossible for women to get the procedure in the state. http://news.yahoo.com/judge-continue...00120952..html
Old July 12th 12, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mississippi's population is not much over three million, a drop in the bucket compared to other states such as California and New York. One thing is for Sure, if there were a lot more Mississippians, this Country would be a lot better off.

Old July 12th 12, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/12/2012 07:15 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Mississippi's population is not much over three million, a drop in the bucket compared to other states such as California and New York. One thing is for Sure, if there were a lot more Mississippians, this Country would be a lot better off.

Larry. All the smart people moved to California back in the 1930s. The
Great Westward Migration. Steinbeck. Lockheed and Douglass. There are
more hicks and hillbillies in L.A. County than in your entire state.
Old July 12th 12, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dah, Boolsheet,,, look at that weather mapa, Google, national weather radar mosaic. At lonnng last, we are finally gittin sum Rain here, we need it too. I am bored, I am thinkin about building me a lawnmower that will mow a six or seven feet wide swath. I have a few ideas how I can do that. Git your broom and swing it from left to right, see wut I mean?

Old July 12th 12, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/12/2012 09:00 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Dah, Boolsheet,,, look at that weather mapa, Google, national weather radar mosaic. At lonnng last, we are finally gittin sum Rain here, we need it too. I am bored, I am thinkin about building me a lawnmower that will mow a six or seven feet wide swath. I have a few ideas how I can do that. Git your broom and swing it from left to right, see wut I mean?

I have seen PTO lawnmowers that are 4 blades across. They use them at
golf courses. I'm guessing the horizontal rotary blade is what your
swinging broom evolved into. My Honda OHC lawnmower has no drain plug.
They say to tip it 90 degrease.

Old July 12th 12, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have two small electric hand held 4/12'' angle grinders. My old Makita grinder bit the dust two years ago, I bought a new Hitachi grinder at the Lowe's store. I think if I take my Makita apart and clean it up real good and new brushes it might run long enough for me to try it out. I have a round sanding pad that is made to fit on both grinders. I will drill two holes in the pad and use some zip ties. All zip ties are not alike, there are some really tough zip ties for sale in the market place. I want to build something that will let me mow my yard in about a fourth of the time it takes me with my 22'' Weedeater lawnmower.