Old November 26th 13, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default USS Zumwalt

On 13-11-22 10:32 AM, dave wrote:

I miss Roy Fisk.

Nothing a little practice won't fix.

mike

--
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them!
Old November 26th 13, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/26/13 15:41 , m II wrote:
On 13-11-22 09:15 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Given that two of these are mine, I wonder how many others have been
miscredited in your zeal to tickle dxAce.

You must be an MSNBC staffer.

It seems to me that we've been here before. I asked you to tell me which
two. I will happily remove them. Mind you, the staff here takes great
pride in their collection of these little gems, so the possibility of an
erroneous attribution is almost infinitesimally small.

mike

Apparently not.

Old November 26th 13, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 11/26/13 15:41 , m II wrote:
On 13-11-22 09:15 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Given that two of these are mine, I wonder how many others have been
miscredited in your zeal to tickle dxAce.

You must be an MSNBC staffer.

It seems to me that we've been here before. I asked you to tell me which
two. I will happily remove them. Mind you, the staff here takes great
pride in their collection of these little gems, so the possibility of an
erroneous attribution is almost infinitesimally small.

mike

Apparently not.

When he/she mentioned 'staff', I was reminded of Bryant supposedly sharing all
the posts with those at Louisville Technical Institute...

Wonder what happened to the boy.

Old November 27th 13, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:41:37 PM UTC-6, m II wrote:

It seems to me that we've been here before. I asked you to tell me which

two. I will happily remove them. Mind you, the staff here takes great

pride in their collection of these little gems, so the possibility of an

erroneous attribution is almost infinitesimally small.

mike

Perusing the list I wish I could take credit for some of his zingers. Hilarious!!!
Old November 27th 13, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Fort Hood... www.libertypost.org Cut the light doggy, lets hit the sack. ///WOO WOO WOOF!///

Old November 27th 13, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 6:16:01 AM UTC-6, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Soldier turns Entrepreneur. http://msbusiness.com
Old December 2nd 13, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 13-11-26 03:25 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 11/26/13 15:41 , m II wrote:
On 13-11-22 09:15 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Given that two of these are mine, I wonder how many others have been
miscredited in your zeal to tickle dxAce.

You must be an MSNBC staffer.

It seems to me that we've been here before. I asked you to tell me which
two. I will happily remove them. Mind you, the staff here takes great
pride in their collection of these little gems, so the possibility of an
erroneous attribution is almost infinitesimally small.

mike

Apparently not.

Please tell me which two lines are thought to be yours. They will be
removed post haste.

mike

Old December 3rd 13, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/2/2013 2:05 PM, m II wrote:

It seems to me that we've been here before. I asked you to tell me which
two. I will happily remove them. Mind you, the staff here takes great
pride in their collection of these little gems, so the possibility of an
erroneous attribution is almost infinitesimally small.

mike

Please tell me which two lines are thought to be yours. They will be
removed post haste.

An observation:

D.P. has made a very large stink about about two supposedly incorrect
quotes out of several hundred.

You have offered *TWICE* to remove the two quotes that offended him.

As concerned as he appeared to be, you'd think he would take you up on
your opportunity to set the record straight.

So far, his silence has been deafening (his non-response).

Ya gotta wonder...